Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    ISC->Jamaica 20 hours.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes Hellcatcharger liked this post
    Help stop Gun Addiction!

Snag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to beholdSnag-A-Puss is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, so a little update from me. My 2 packages from 2 separate vendors (same country) were both apparently lost/seized by NY Customs though I never received a LL. This was back in the March-July period. I had a re-ship make it through with no issues, but there was no tracking on it so IDK which customs it went thru.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes Enthusiastic85 liked this post
    All posts are for educational purposes and don't necessarily reflect the views of Snag-A-Puss. I welcome PMs but do not give out vendor referrals. Peace!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @Enthusiastic85 I thought you said your POE was Jamaica, NY, not Los Angeles. Did the letter go thru NY customs or LA?
    @Polina, no, honey, I got one package going through Jamaica NYC Something sorting facility, inbound customs outbounds customs and almost 3 weeks in was inbound to customs or so.

And the LAX one didn’t show anything about customs, it is just showed up . It came so quick I can’t believe it since I expected every package to be late. Now I am a bit confused about this fact since don’t all of the packages supposed to say inbound outbound? Even if it’s in and out?

I already received my third order, and it’s been also in and out of customs, well like in 2 days, I don’t know what took so long for the very first package since nothing was opened or inspected unless they are so good in hiding the way they opened my package.

One more question: I heard that if they do open your shipment - they include some sort of green slip “INSPECTED BY CUSTOMS” is that true? Thank you.
    Last edited by Remi; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:02 PM. Reason: Please do not post country of Origin. All the rules are posted on the forum, please be sure to read them.
    Helpful Polina Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    ISC->Jamaica 20 hours.
    Oh shut-up. M
    Helpful snowy, MRNUTTY Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    Oh shut-up. M
    ' Haha. Mr. effin" cruise control. Geez, I'd like to drive that vehicle...
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes pinkflower, MRNUTTY, Enthusiastic85 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic85 View Post
    @Polina, no, honey, I got one package going through Jamaica NYC Something sorting facility, inbound customs outbounds customs and almost 3 weeks in was inbound to customs or so.

And the LAX (the one that was from ----) didn’t show anything about customs, it is just showed up, but that was a package from ----. It came so quick I can’t believe it since I expected every package to be late. Now I am a bit confused about this fact since don’t all of the packages supposed to say inbound outbound? Even if it’s in and out?

I already received my third order, and it’s been also in and out of customs, well like in 2 days, I don’t know what took so long for the very first package since nothing was opened or inspected unless they are so good in hiding the way they opened my package.

One more question: I heard that if they do open your shipment - they include some sort of green slip “INSPECTED BY CUSTOMS” is that true? Thank you.
    I certainly appreciate the information you're posting, but we're probably helping LE more than maybe we should by mentioning the countries of origin? Not trying to be a PR cop - just don't want to make it any easier for us to lose our orders. Continents mentioned might be more discreet?

Sure glad you're having success tho! l have heard that there is a green colored tape on items opened and then still sent on when customs "inspects." They've never sent any of mine on tho, so I can't say from experience...
    Last edited by jaders; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:08 PM.
    Helpful Enthusiastic85 Rated helpful
    Likes MRNUTTY, snappy711, gitmein liked this post

7. Default So sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    I certainly appreciate the information you're posting, but we're probably helping LE more than maybe we should by mentioning the countries of origin? Not trying to be a PR cop - just don't want to make it any easier for us to lose our orders. Continents mentioned might be more discreet?

Sure glad you're having success tho! l have heard that there is a green colored tape on items opened and then still sent on when customs "inspects." They've never sent any of mine on tho, so I can't say from experience...
    I am sorry, I am not the brightest @jaders. Thanks for putting me in check. I will be careful.
    Likes jaders, MRNUTTY liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic85 View Post
    I am sorry, I am not the brightest @jaders. Thanks for putting me in check. I will be careful.
    No problem. Believe me- I love having the info but these threads are open to anyone. A few years ago seizures seemed a lot rarer but seems like the gestapo has arrived...
    Likes Gullible, MRNUTTY, snappy711 liked this post

9. @Remi @jaders The requote needs to be edited as well to eliminate country name. Scroll up to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic85
    @Polina, no, honey, I got one package from ___ going through NYC Something sorting facility, inbound customs outbounds customs and almost 3 weeks in was inbound to customs or so.

And the LAX (the one that was from ----) didn’t show anything about customs, it is just showed up, but that was a package from ----. It came so quick I can’t believe it since I expected every package to be late. Now I am a bit confused about this fact since don’t all of the packages supposed to say inbound outbound? Even if it’s in and out?

Last edited by Polina; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:52 PM.
    Helpful Remi, Binky, jaders Rated helpful
    Likes MRNUTTY liked this post

10. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @Remi @jaders The requote needs to be edited as well to eliminate country name. Scroll up to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic85
    @Polina, no, honey, I got one package from ___ going through NYC Something sorting facility, inbound customs outbounds customs and almost 3 weeks in was inbound to customs or so.

And the LAX didn’t show anything about customs, it is just showed up, but that was a package from ---. It came so quick I can’t believe it since I expected every package to be late. Now I am a bit confused about this fact since don’t all of the packages supposed to say inbound outbound? Even if it’s in and out?

Good catch Polina, I will fix that.
    Last edited by Remi; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:53 PM.
    Helpful Binky, jaders Rated helpful
    Likes Polina, MRNUTTY liked this post

11. Quote Originally Posted by John5555 View Post
    Yes, mine says ISC on the 11th then Jamaica on the 12th then Inbound Customs on the 13th. Now it been sitting there ever since.
    Any update on yours from Jamaica? I've had one inbound at Jamaica for about 6 days. May just be slow moving right now. Just wondering.
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful

12. Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    Good catch Polina, I will fix that.
    @Remi, Despite my efforts, I failed to remove city name in my quote of enthusiastic85, and now it appears in requote posted by you. Second paragraph.
    Last edited by Polina; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:19 PM.
    Likes MRNUTTY liked this post

13. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @Remi, Despite my efforts, I failed to remove city name in my quote of enthusiastic85 and now it appears in requote posted by you. Second paragraph.
    It just keeps going and going Thanks polina.
    Likes MRNUTTY, Polina, jaders liked this post

John5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the roughJohn5555 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Nmoes View Post
    Any update on yours from Jamaica? I've had one inbound at Jamaica for about 6 days. May just be slow moving right now. Just wondering.
    Its been weeks and It still says inbound customs. I think they have stepped up searching the mail big time. I am getting nothing through.
    Helpful jaders, Nmoes, Rylee Rated helpful

15. [QUOTE=John5555;962383]Its been weeks and It still says inbound customs. I think they have stepped up searching the mail big time.

I am getting thanks for the update. Super unfortunate. I am in the same boat. Stuck at inbound Jamaica for a long while now for both. My latest should still have some time to make it out though.

16. @Nmoes, does your letter have a delivery date on it? they often put one on depending on delivery method. mine tend to sit at opps for 11-22 days and then appear like magic.
    Last edited by notcharlotte; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:24 AM.

17. Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    @Nmoes, does your letter have a delivery date on it? they often put one on depending on delivery method. mine tend to sit at opps for 11-22 days and then appear like magic.
    Nope unfortunately not that I know of. The only vendor I use/know of typically gives me 14-28 business days. I've had experiences where it takes less or more depending on shipping origin. Still a quite vague time range in my opinion. Still have time left on letter staying optimistic. Could use some of that magic!

18. This is a first for me. Received notification that mine went from OPPS to 'Processed Through Facility' at NY about fifteen hours ago. But no change in status since then. They usually seem to go from the initial arrival in NY to inbound into customs within hours for me. It at least needs to go to inbound before it's seized, right?

I have this, hopefully irrational, fear that they just recognized the shape of the envelope or something and tossed it into a big bag of sorrow.
    Last edited by emerson995; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:26 PM.
    Helpful jaders, Cll Rated helpful

19. I have been ordering online for years and had never received a LL. These past two months i have received THREE. Might just be a streak of bad luck or maybe they are just watching for the origin country I order from. Either way, sounds like they are seize happy right now. I’m gonna try out a different vendor and see what goes through. Good luck everyone
    Helpful ludwig1961, Boxergirl, jaders, Cll Rated helpful

20. Wonder if Pangea is going on
    Likes Cll, Nmoes liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast