Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?

Question:

I can't remember this for some reason but...if there is an expected delivery day when you track a package,(USPS) is it through customs?? I've Neve had one NOT come on the expected delivery date so im assuming....
    Last edited by core2duo; 6 Days Ago at 01:04 AM. Reason: Idk?

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey all,

Just reading thru this to hopefully gain some insight as to why my letter has been stuck since the 2nd w/a "Processed through ISC facility 8:30pm" but this is Chicago... I've never had this happen to me before so wasn't sure what this means.. I thought for sure by Mon morn I was going to see this at its next stop....
    So when you see something's been processed thru ISC that means it hasn't cleared customs yet??

Sorry I'm asking this in the NY thread... I tried to find info relevant to what I need but couldn't find any recent Chicago info...

Thanks guys,
    SP

3. Quote Originally Posted by sillypuppiez View Post
    Hey all,

Just reading thru this to hopefully gain some insight as to why my letter has been stuck since the 2nd w/a "Processed through ISC facility 8:30pm" but this is Chicago... I've never had this happen to me before so wasn't sure what this means.. I thought for sure by Mon morn I was going to see this at its next stop....
    So when you see something's been processed thru ISC that means it hasn't cleared customs yet??

Sorry I'm asking this in the NY thread... I tried to find info relevant to what I need but couldn't find any recent Chicago info...

Thanks guys,
    SP
    If you are not seeing other similar reports from that area, it could be a tracking issue. Letters can go straight from ISC to your door with no scans in between. In fact, a good portion of mine end up missing a number of scans, not sure why.

Customs seizures seem to come in waves, almost every time I've lost one, I've been in good company. As today is the 5th, I think you still have decent odds, but can't say for sure, I'm not familiar with Chi ISC at all.
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

4. Ugh I hope my most recent package is skipping scans. It left Queens two days ago and all I am getting now is the annoying in transit messages. My local facility is just two or three hours from queens so this is not the norm. I luckily have enough to survive today and hopefully it scans this afternoon.
    Helpful Toby2000 Rated helpful
    Likes storm909 liked this post

Toby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by rufusshinra99 View Post
    Ugh I hope my most recent package is skipping scans. It left Queens two days ago and all I am getting now is the annoying in transit messages. My local facility is just two or three hours from queens so this is not the norm. I luckily have enough to survive today and hopefully it scans this afternoon.
    Same thing here, mine left Queens Sunday and nothing since.

UPDATE- Mine made it to my city finally.
    Last edited by Toby2000; 5 Days Ago at 12:54 AM. Reason: Update
    Helpful rufusshinra99, storm909 Rated helpful

6. I have a feeling our letters sadly haven't left Queens. Someone likely scanned them as departed and tossed them in a bin to leave and they likely still sit there. Hopefully things get back on track today because I desperately need it tomorrow.
    Helpful Toby2000, storm909 Rated helpful

Just wanted to update. Mine made it out of ISC, however it went to another facility I've never seen?? Oh well, I'll have it soon enough.

I bet the packs that scanned Queens and then stopped come tomorrow or Thursday.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Toby2000, storm909, eva liked this post

storm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of lightstorm909 is a glorious beacon of light

It probably has moved already. But in general, 4 day's in ISC is no big deal.
    Having resentment for someone is like you drinking poison and hoping they die!

9. Mine finally came today. 9 days in total which is average but I was out so it of course seemed like 9 weeks.

Note to self - start an emergency stockpile again.
    Helpful jaders, Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Toby2000, calgal99 liked this post

Toby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by rufusshinra99 View Post
    Mine finally came today. 9 days in total which is average but I was out so it of course seemed like 9 weeks.

Note to self - start an emergency stockpile again.
    Glad it made it! Mine did too and it was also 9 days.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes rufusshinra99 liked this post

I knew you guys would receive today. I've never had one not come after it clears ISC, any scan after that (or no scan) and your good. If it doesn't scan for several days it's on its way to you.
    Helpful storm909, Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Toby2000, rufusshinra99 liked this post

This is the first time I have been stuck in OPPS. It's been a week and no update...Usually I only start bugging out with tracking every 2 seconds when it gets to jfk but this time I can't even get past the easy part that should only be 2-3 days
    Helpful Cll, Mecha, Toby2000 Rated helpful

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Hey @sillypuppiez. Any luck yet?
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

14. The shipper, not the vendor. It was finally found and it is on the way, will probably not use them again. The vendor is A+, never had a problem with them.

I just got an update from OPPS to inbound into cust. so now the real waiting game beings...Day 1 and counting lol

My last letter, a couple of months ago, was the weirdest. It spent the longest time for me ever in cust. (about 13 days) and when it arrived after ~3 weeks it was sliced open perfectly along an edge, then closed back up with different tape than it was originally packed with. The new tape was clear instead of brown so not any green tape or LL's but even stranger it looked like it was purposely re-taped in such a way that anyone could clearly see some of the contents. Everything was thankfully inside but I've never had something like that happen before.

These days, with the unpredictable timing of shipments it would be best to have reserves! The holidays are coming soon too.
    Helpful Cll Rated helpful

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

Have one in ISC, not long only 2 days. I won't feel comfortable until it reaches a sort facility. Had one go missing after it cleared customs. I would have thought it a fluke but it has happened to others as well. Still might be packages lost going from customs back to USPS but where do they go? Anyway, still hoping package will move very soon. This order is taking a LONG time overall to get here. I'll update if it moves.

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

Just updating, this order finally moved to a regional facility so it is moving my way!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647