Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?

1. Just to add some color commentary to the discussion about the "tended to military agent".

Had this same scan a while back and did some research, in particular, on some of the forums dedicated to int'l shipping discussions, on Amazon and elsewhere. This message relates to packages bound for US armed forces personnel (APO) serving on a military base. It has nothing to do with homeland security concerns or anything else related to interdiction. If you are a civvy and you get this message, most likely it is human error caused by someone at ISC NY entering an incorrect scanning code. Typically, the issue resolves quickly and you receive as usual. Truth is, if your package is intercepted by LE and they decide to target you for a controlled delivery, you'll never know it. They will do everything possible not to tip you off, so that you take delivery.

Here's an example here, note the successful resolution of the issue.....

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archiv.../td-p/24141932

tl'dr, you get this message, relax, have a smoke, drink a beer, it will be okay
    Last edited by GreenThumb; 4 Days Ago at 12:12 PM.
    Helpful songsiren, MRNUTTY, jaders, Cll, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

Maggiemaie will become famous soon enoughMaggiemaie will become famous soon enoughMaggiemaie will become famous soon enough

This is my 8th day in opps. very despressing.
    Helpful PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful

I haven't read the last few pages so, for those waiting, I hope yours comes through for you quickly! I had one hit NY ICS and was already at the Queens center in 6 hours. I have a feeling I got very lucky!
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

4. Quote Originally Posted by Maggiemaie View Post
    This is my 8th day in opps. very despressing.
    Same here, I had one ship from over there last Monday and it has not had any apparent movement beyond arrival at the origin country airport. It does have the red tag that indicates that the letter was "handed off to delivery partner". It could be that these letters are moving, with no scans.
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

snappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to beholdsnappy711 is a splendid one to behold

I recently had one that showed only one scan that said it was "processed through facility" ...it made its way to a totally different part of the country (because of an incorrect zip) but ultimately arrived a few days later

6. I have one that hit isc Saturday .. then shows inbound into customs .. several hours later shows in Jamaica then next day shows in transit and then xpected delivery Monday... today tracking showed in transit but arriving late and now shows back to inbound into customs .... WTF!!!
    Now I’m stressing... why would this hit into customs twice!

7. Yeah ive got the tiniest movement from OPPS to the next and an immediate expected delivery date which is unusual for me. No worries yet though.

8. Mine still showing in customs... this is so frustrating and nerve racking and scary to see tracking like I have... I’ve never seen or heard of this happening and I have years and years of international orders...
    I hope something updates soon...

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

things are slow due to holidays and obvious increase in custom scans. I had no tracking movement on a package until today and it shipped Last week. It moved from one facilty to another yesterday with no scans until today- its busy and it will be hit or miss? I really need this package with no funny business for Christmas so it needs to just keep moving lol. @ mecha is MWL around lol
    Last edited by Brianna9; 14 Hours Ago at 09:17 PM.
    Im a Trackaholic!

Artknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to allArtknowsme is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Bella38 View Post
    I have one that hit isc Saturday .. then shows inbound into customs .. several hours later shows in Jamaica then next day shows in transit and then xpected delivery Monday... today tracking showed in transit but arriving late and now shows back to inbound into customs .... WTF!!!
    Now I’m stressing... why would this hit into customs twice!
    This happened to me over the summer. For me, it was an error. The next scan was at the next distribution hub, so don't worry. More than likely its an incorrect scan.
    Counting on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for premeditated disappointment.

11. When I track it now the scan shows on SingPost and Track 17- “held by customs”... I have never seen this on tracking before ... the usps site just shows inbound customs ...

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    @Bella38, those tracking site just get those tracking from usps.

I expect the spurious customs scan is false. Many database errors can cause this. I wouldn’t worry unless the next scan shows trouble.
    Helpful Brianna9 Rated helpful

Oh I didn’t know that... Well I guess all I can do is wait it out—grrrr....

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950