Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1284

Thread: NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?

MsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the rough

@Cartman
    These LL’s were from December packages. I still have a handful of packages “inbound into customs” then arrived at Jamaica, then “inbound into customs, your item is being processed by US customs”
    1 package made it to my state and then went back to “item being processed by US customs” again. Feel free to message me for more specifics. The last time anything like this happened was a few years ago and it was due to the vendor being watched.
    Helpful gitmein Rated helpful

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MsUnInformed View Post
    @Cartman
    These LL’s were from December packages. I still have a handful of packages “inbound into customs” then arrived at Jamaica, then “inbound into customs, your item is being processed by US customs”
    1 package made it to my state and then went back to “item being processed by US customs” again. Feel free to message me for more specifics. The last time anything like this happened was a few years ago and it was due to the vendor being watched.
    Mind saying which continent these are from? If you’d rather not, I completely understand...

A friend had one shipped from Europe on the third - four days in ISC - but made it to delivery yesterday. Just wondering if they’re targeting certain regions.
    Helpful Mecha, surten Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

3. I have 2 letters that aren't moving. From what I can gather here and elsewhere, this can likely be attributed a huge post-holiday slow-down in mail everywhere. Even domestic letters (not related to what we deal with here) are not moving, from what I can see in my Informed Delivery dashboard. If you page back one year on this thread, it wasn't too different then, albeit not as bad as now.

Having said that, it also appears that ISC NY has stepped up scrutiny on selected vendors. So, at best, you're looking at much longer delivery times for the next few weeks. If you ordered from one of the vendors under scrutiny, you might want to make alternative arrangements.
    Helpful gitmein, Jd051, Mecha, liltiki2, Cll Rated helpful
    Likes Lioness #1 liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

4. Mine finally made it to the local post office this morning! This one was processed through ISC New York on 12/24. I'm sure it won't be delivered until tomorrow. There is hope!

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

My very early Jan order arrived finally, on the same day my order through west coast arrived. West coast arrived in 6 days. Another order sent to west coast just landed in NY. This is somewhat confusing since NY seems so backed up. This is the second order in 2 months directed through NY vs directly to west coast. I'm sure things will get back to normal soon.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

6. I'm also on the west coast.
    Helpful jaders, surten Rated helpful

unkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura aboutunkn0wnkl0ne has a spectacular aura about

Chitown is finally getting through before Christmas orders, 30 days when it's usually 7-14 so I would take that into consideration as well. Maybe not for some mentioned with the odd tracking but others that jus haven't moved in a month will likely still move eventually. I remember having indi packs coming n nyc taki g 45 days before and then ended up with that and a reship about the same time lol vendor was cool bout it too. Rip SS4
    Helpful Jd051, rufusshinra99 Rated helpful

FLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MsUnInformed View Post
    @Cartman
    @MsUnInformed
    I am trying to friend you!!! I’d like to talk! I had the exact same thing happen to me. Ugh!!! I am hopeful and sick over 2 months now...

9. Anyone have a letter go through Jamaica to Garden City then to Queens? Never had Garden City involved. Wasted a whole day doing that too. It was originally supposed to be here Monday. Usually takes a couple of days from Queens to my state (which isnt that far, not sure why its at least a couple of days)

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    @jlifeson, I've had letters go through each of those sorts with no ill effects. Although Jamaica is suspect lately.
    IMPOTUS!

11. ok thanks. just stinks that it could end up sitting in queens, which sometimes happens, for a day or two if im lucky. Then another day or two and two more stops before out for delivery. I procrastinated a bit in ordering and been out since Friday so its frustrating when its just bouncing around.

12. @ Cartman. Wow, that must’ve been horrible. Do you mind sharing the outcome of that or if you already have cld you direct me to where I can read about it? So sorry that happened to you!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jlifeson View Post
    ok thanks. just stinks that it could end up sitting in queens, which sometimes happens, for a day or two if im lucky. Then another day or two and two more stops before out for delivery. I procrastinated a bit in ordering and been out since Friday so its frustrating when its just bouncing around.
    Queens is backed up right now. One of my 2 orders passed customs and landed at Queens yesterday morning, at 9 days from shipment. Normally, I would have received at this point. The other one is stuck in ISC NY, going on day 5 here, that one isn't looking pretty.
    Helpful Artknowsme, jaders Rated helpful

14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    Queens is backed up right now. One of my 2 orders passed customs and landed at Queens yesterday morning, at 9 days from shipment. Normally, I would have received at this point. The other one is stuck in ISC NY, going on day 5 here, that one isn't looking pretty.
    Ughhh...i was afraid of that. My own fault, should have ordered earlier, but like i said, really stinks when its a couple hours away but will take days.

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I’m back to cutting up my pills to stretch it out. Day 5 OPPS.

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m out and still waiting, I stretched them as far as they could go. I feel awful, not matter what I take. Ugh
    Why can’t it just be easy?

MsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the roughMsUnInformed is a jewel in the rough

@Brianna9
    I sent you a message.
    So many people are in limbo

18. I gather I was fortunate maybe it was the vendor I use. I Paid on Jan 1 Shipped 2nd arrived in 4 days to Oops the same day sent to Jamaica Int. Then received Jan 9th To SE Florida. I also believe anyone that ordered before the New Year as is the case every year most everything is in Limbo no Rhyme Or Reason. Maybe Next Year People Will Remember This, I know I Did
    Helpful Jd051 Rated helpful

19. Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    I’m out and still waiting, I stretched them as far as they could go. I feel awful, not matter what I take. Ugh
    I know the feeling, comfort med's only get you so far. For me, I find that anything other than my DOC can't hold me any more.
    Helpful MRNUTTY, north19 Rated helpful

20. Ok mine finally left Queens and is at a local hub. Should be tomorrow. Lesson learned on ordering early!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast