Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Customs (2019 Thread) - Recent Experiences?

1. Quote Originally Posted by notcharlotte View Post
    cool user name! have you read any of the lindsay davis books which take place under vespasian?
    in other news, mine spent 7 days in customs but is now out. so i would recommend not worrying if your letter gets stuck for a time. sometimes i think they just forget everything in a bin for a time and then suddenly "find" it.
    Yea, I've read Davis' Falco books. I collect Roman coins, probably pretty obvious. lol

Having a packet containing a coin that cost a $1000 + at OPPS for 9 days has not been fun. I should've chosen Fedex!

I'll update here if it moves or shows up.
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

2. Quote Originally Posted by vespasian70 View Post
    Yea, I've read Davis' Falco books. I collect Roman coins, probably pretty obvious. lol

Having a packet containing a coin that cost a $1000 + at OPPS for 9 days has not been fun. I should've chosen Fedex!

I'll update here if it moves or shows up.
    I should've waited a half hour to post, my OPPS status just updated to ISC CHI, processed on the 11th?! Guess I'll be keeping an eye on the Chicago thread.

3. Mine is at isc as of yesterday. Anyone have any movement

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hellcatcharger View Post
    Mine is at isc as of yesterday. Anyone have any movement
    Nothing here. Still in Customs for 25 days now. ????

5. Just cleared. Never mind. Showed up in Jamaica center and now says inbound into customs. Does Jamaica have customs now? Damn
    Last edited by Hellcatcharger; 02-18-2019 at 12:42 AM.

6. I’m not sure if the government shutdown has anything to do with it but I ordered recently and went through the same place but not customs. From India on the 8th to my door the 12th quickest shipment I’ve ever had.

7. I have never seen anything I had ordered go through isc stay there and then goto Jamaica then show inbound into customs

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hellcatcharger View Post
    I have never seen anything I had ordered go through isc stay there and then goto Jamaica then show inbound into customs
    Mine did this about two weeks ago. It was in customs for seven days then instead of being routed to Queens, it was routed to Stamford where its been 'in transit' for nine days =(

9. Quote Originally Posted by Darthclo View Post
    Mine did this about two weeks ago. It was in customs for seven days then instead of being routed to Queens, it was routed to Stamford where its been 'in transit' for nine days =(
    So yours showed processed through isc then showed an arrival scan in Jamaica and then showed an inbound into customs scan in Jamaica?

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcatcharger View Post
    So yours showed processed through isc then showed an arrival scan in Jamaica and then showed an inbound into customs scan in Jamaica?
    Hi, Jamaica is a PO, it isn’t customs so it’s def not inbound. Don’t know why it’s saying that. But it’s for sure past customs. GL

Oh @jaders I’ve had 2 LL’s thru NY in 5 years.
    Last edited by Rylee; 02-18-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    Helpful jaders, snowy Rated helpful
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    Hi, Jamaica is a PO, it isn’t customs so it’s def not inbound. Don’t know why it’s saying that. But it’s for sure past customs. GL

That’s what my previous knowledge and experience has shown me but this scan defiently appears to counter that notion. More so since another member here commented they experienced the same thing and in fact it was held up for a week. Also, orders that would pass through isc for me and then would show up in Jamaica or more recently queens had always left within 12 hours. This one is just sitting there. Do you have any insider knowledge that in fact there is not customs in Jamaica? There was a couple posts back on page 463 or so where someone actually worked for some company that had to entertain the Jamaica center to do contracted work and they said there was customs there now along with some general members stating there is customs there now. Hoping my previous knowledge and belief that there isn’t and your view that there isn’t is true

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hellcatcharger View Post
    Exactly like that, but I was told by usps employees that Jamaica ISC is still customs.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post

Actually, they do customs screening at Jamaica now. Seizures are happening for items that go from ISC to Jamaica. Usually , it goes something like this: Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NY, Inbound out of Customs, Arrived at USPS Facility, Jamaica NY.....then, nothing. The "Inbound Out of Customs" scan isn't always present. I've had two seizures that had the tracking exactly as I described it here.
    Helpful Rylee, songsiren, gravy10 Rated helpful
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    Actually, they do customs screening at Jamaica now. Seizures are happening for items that go from ISC to Jamaica. Usually , it goes something like this: Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NY, Inbound out of Customs, Arrived at USPS Facility, Jamaica NY.....then, nothing. The "Inbound Out of Customs" scan isn't always present. I've had two seizures that had the tracking exactly as I described it here.
    So if I understand your post correct the customs procedures are more intense at Jamaica than normal isc? Also, that your two seizures showed inbound into customs at Jamaica then nothing ever showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    Actually, they do customs screening at Jamaica now.
    Wow, they are really getting down and dirty. I had one snagged years ago that said Inbound Out Of Custom but later from the LL I found it went to the FDA. However actual tracing stopped at IOOC. I have never had anything stopped after arrival at a USPS facility. Makes it harder to tell what the hell is going on. Customs should be the only place one's order could be checked legally without a warrant unless it is plain Airmail (which never needs a warrant). What happened to warrants to open First Class Mail outside of Customs? Eh, hell. M
    Last edited by Mecha; 02-18-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Likes Rylee, songsiren liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

16. Did yours that went inbound into Jamaica ever show up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darthclo View Post
    Exactly like that, but I was told by usps employees that Jamaica ISC is still customs.
    did yours ever show up that went inbound into Jamaica? How long was it in Jamaica before it left if it had shown up

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hellcatcharger View Post
    Did yours that went inbound into Jamaica ever show up?

- - - Updated - - -

did yours ever show up that went inbound into Jamaica? How long was it in Jamaica before it left if it had shown up
    Basically went:

NY ISC
    Inbound to customs
    2 DAYS
    Jamaica International distribution center
    4 days
    Inbound to customs

Departed Jamaica international distribution center
    Arrived at Stamford

Now its been in transit for 9 days so I am thinking am screwed. Will wait one more week, then request a reship.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Darthclo View Post
    Basically went:

NY ISC
    Inbound to customs
    2 DAYS
    Jamaica International distribution center
    4 days
    Inbound to customs

Departed Jamaica international distribution center
    Arrived at Stamford

Now its been in transit for 9 days so I am thinking am screwed. Will wait one more week, then request a reship.
    wow! Mine went it said processed through ISC New York never showed inbound into customs. About 24 hours later it showed arrived in Jamaica then that’s when the inbound into customs message appeared.
    Likes Darthclo liked this post

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, No fair! Customs at Jamaica now. Good to know though @GreenThumb
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hellcatcharger View Post
    wow! Mine went it said processed through ISC New York never showed inbound into customs. About 24 hours later it showed arrived in Jamaica then that’s when the inbound into customs message appeared.
    I have to say this has been my weirdest experience with usps. Usually everything goes from isc to queens and then arrives at my door in two days. From what I've read online is there are some things like weather and some sort of tracking update.

I've been waiting patiently but am about to give up on this pack.
    Helpful Brianna9 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast