Thread: Out for delivery but then Usps didn’t deliver

1. Default Out for delivery but then Usps didn’t deliver

I’m in the US. I’ve had something really strange happen today. Placed an order, watched tracking, everything moving along great. I had tracking info telling me my order was out for delivery but then a notice a few hours later it was undeliverable because I’d “moved” and left no forwarding address. I checked my order and my address I used was correct and is my billing address as well. I have not moved.

I checked with my offshore pharmacy account and suddenly my order says justifiable chargeback. I online chatted with a rep who said I hadn’t paid and that’s why it said justifiable chargeback. I paid by echeck and double checked my account and saw it was true, money hadn’t been taken out. I made an assumption it had. The rep was a little hostile and said I needed to pay for this and now I’m blocked from the site. But why would they send it if not paid?

So that’s one mystery. The other is why would the post office not deliver it? My address was correct on the order. The rep said they didn’t contact the post office not to deliver. I want to go to the post office and check if I can still retrieve the package. But now I’m paranoid thinking it’s a trap and I’ll get arrested or something. My order was for ambien. This whole thing is totally baffling.

Has anyone had this happen?

2. I can't respond to the first part of this, as I don't know who your vendor is. As to the second part, give it until late today, if you don't get the order, drive to (don't call) your local PO before they close and raise holy hell. I've been in this situation a couple of times, including once, it involved a sketchy looking dude who was filling in for my regular delivery guy and he seemed mighty ticked when I blew the whistle on him. He probably had no idea he was dealing with an OCD Tracking Hawk, I was all over it.
    Helpful Mecha, MRNUTTY Rated helpful
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

3. Thanks Greenthumb! I was thinking one of the possibilities is theft within the local post office. If it was going to be seized I would think it would happen within customs in New York and not my local post office. It’s looking sketchy because I did call the post office with my tracking number and they don’t have a record of all the tracking updates, just that it was sent on May 31 from Switzerland so couldn’t possibly be here yet. But now when I check my tracking number all the updates are still there on the customers USPS site.

So I did drive down to the post office, showed the clerk my tracking information that she didn’t even look at (which I thought was strange) and then she said I needed to talk to a supervisor and told me to go stand by the far door and someone would be with me. I waited quite awhile then I saw I was near the inspectors office. I left without talking to anyone because I had another case of paranoia and was afraid I’d be questioned about just what it was I ordered!

I decided to just forget this one and try again.

- - - Updated - - -

My tracking says it was sent 5/24 by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Drivesbarefoot View Post
    I had tracking info
    Has anyone had this happen?
    I have had mix ups with my local USPS office several times. The usual problem is that the tracking info says it is going to deliver that day and something happen to delay them and they deliver the next day.

The other problem sounds like a incompetent service rep. I dont think it has anything to do with your delivery.

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

In our post office, there is only one person who gets the packages- usually not working up front. They will call them to bring it up, not dure if that is a supervisor but uI dont think its anything bad. If it was, they would come to ur house. Maybe the mail carrier was in an accident or something- or they delivered it to wrong house and the package is now missing/stolen. These would all require you to speak to a supervisor im sure, but I know its still scary
    Im a Trackaholic!

It happens quite a bit in the USPS if you read their Reddit feeds. They get graded very strictly on delivery times. If for some reason they forget to deliver or something happens, they need to chose a reason to stop the clock on that parcel.

Now you knowing what it is, get worried. To the carrier, it's a pair of underwear no one gives a sh*t about. So they do what's called a "clock stop" and scan it as if it's your issue. My wife orders a ton of stuff (not meds) and has gotten "Receptacle blocked" or "Undeliverable as Addressed" or even "Delivery Exception- Unsafe". They've all eventually been delivered or picked up at the post office.

In the USPS Reddit threads there's a ton of employees that post and they admit to using this tactic quite a bit to stop the timer on their deliveries because their supervisors want the best statistics they can get. If they forget to deliver your package and it will show in the system delivered late, they will put some scan in there to avoid that.

You are worried about what's in the parcel, they don't care and are worried about their delivery stats.

The likelyhood of your postman figuring out what's in the package and taking matters into his own hands is EXTREMELY small. Like almost non-existent. I bet the PO has it and some supervisor is pissed at the carrier for not delivering on time.
    Last edited by boatbum; 06-04-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Helpful blueroan17, Skeptical Rated helpful

7. did it come, @Drivesbarefoot? i know my guy is pretty sloppy with packages. i have gotten other people's packages and they've gotten mine. my gd ordered something that said delivered and two days later a neighbor brought it by. it's annoying because he talks on the phone while delivering.

i agree with @boatbum though. they don't know or care what's in the package.

8. Sounds a little sketchy but they maybe right could be nothing and it'll show up tomorrow but usually similar experience they are usually just marked as delivered and end up showing the next day.
    However, I had a domestic priority pack from a vendor who apparently got profiled and it showed out for delivery. And I asked the driver who said nope I delivered everything I had. So I called got no info and then I checked it later and it said something to the tune of confiscated by local leo in a big red label online. Was so stated a little differently but to that tune. It disappeared out of tracking a couple weeks after that.
    I cleaned house and prepared to move to Belize but nothing came of that one but since then packages that appear they could contain something controlled are obviously peeked into.
    I had one package show up a few months ago with nothing in it and was obviously tampered with. Then the confiscation sometime after and since then they're profiling everything domestic just about. I rolled the dice on a small intl shipment but I got another domestic ebay order yesterday and the package was obviously tampered with yet again. But it seems to be random and not every pack so either rogue employee addict or leo/supervisor profiling packs per addressee. Not sure but super sketchy either way. Jus figured I'd share my experience and hopefully itll help someone else out.
    Helpful Brianna9 Rated helpful

9. @Drivesbarefoot did it vanish or end up showing up?

gitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nicegitmein is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Chosenunikeusername View Post
    @Drivesbarefoot did it vanish or end up showing up?
    Yeah, what happened? My last one showed OFD and didn't show as was home that day. It did show the next day. My regular carrier, good guy, told me after the original sort went to the wrong route/carrier. That individual brought it back and it was handed off to my guy's load for the next day.

Artknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of light

@Drivesbarefoot

Like everyone else, I just want to see if your got your letter or not? I'm bumping this so hopefully if you get on the board you will see it.
    Helpful gitmein Rated helpful
    Counting on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for premeditated disappointment.

unkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enough

I'm going to assume yes make an ass out of you and me, that this was received due to lack of response
    Helpful pmpl Rated helpful
    Likes Artknowsme, Rylee liked this post

13. I had this happen to me for a completely different reason. The letter was delivered as scheduled, I was out so he left the pink slip....pick up at PO. I look at the slip, it had another post office several miles down the road. I had never been to this PO, but next morning I go to sign for it and the clerk started laughing, she said where do you usually get your mail? I told her and she said that's where it is, all that happened was the carrier used the wrong PO slip to leave on my door. So I drive to the PO
    where I've gotten my mail maybe 25 years and there it was, no problems.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.