Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help, knowledge and advise. PLEASE

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond repute

Default I need some help, knowledge and advise. PLEASE

I ordered, told vendor where to ship. Well vendor shipped to the billig address, thats not even got a whole address . I asked vendor and in there note section, told them to use shipping address. I mean why wouldnt they? Anyway pack left hrs before I could stop it. Now my fellows form members, can I do anything ,like change of address once it hits US? It list a cell# which is the shipping addresses, Im sick to my stomach on this one. I have s few ideas like stopping and holding but was wanting to know. This shit ever happened to anyone esle? Thanks for any help....
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

I would call the post office tomorrow and ask them for any advice on this one. If they can't help, it would be returned to the sender I should think.
    Helpful seashells, Gullible Rated helpful
    F**k the DEA

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    I would call the post office tomorrow and ask them for any advice on this one. If they can't help, it would be returned to the sender I should think.
    Well its not even entered through port yet, so I have a few days. Once it enter and is cleared then I thought about trying to do something about it. Thank you thou hon.

I LOVE your signature...
    Likes jakemoe, mallaidh liked this post

I would do a Will Call with online so it is held at ur local PO it will cost u I think $12 the last time I did it! As long as ur name matches ur ID
    Likes seashells, Artknowsme liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by floridagator View Post
    I would do a Will Call with online so it is held at ur local PO it will cost u I think $12 the last time I did it! As long as ur name matches ur ID
    Ty, I read about that, billing address is about a hour away. So, Im not sure to stop it there or let it get closer...or try to. Ty

U just will have to wait an extra day if u want it shipped closer bro. Good luck

Farley will become famous soon enough

If it get sent to the billing address, can you not pick it up or ask one of the people living there if they would send it on to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    If it get sent to the billing address, can you not pick it up or ask one of the people living there if they would send it on to you?
    NO....they use to do it but dont anymore, it was a old acc. I used but they didnt even put the street # on there...so its just name of rd. with county, state and zip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    NO....they use to do it but dont anymore, it was a old acc. I used but they didnt even put the street # on there...so its just name of rd. with county, state and zip.

They put the wrong name on it but the right cell num. its 3 countys aways. I got TN...so and its my # on there...so after it clears and reaches my state im going to out a hold on it at that PO. Then Im going to ask the to put correct address on it, if they wont i may go get it. Im thinking that they will @floridagator

- - - Updated - - -

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    If you can prove you used to live at the address you should be able to ask the local PO there to grab it. Not sure what else you can do at this point. The post office is pretty strict about how they handle the mail. You say there’s no street number? It’s undeliverable like that without some additional assistance so will be sent back unless you intervene.
    Helpful Farley Rated helpful
    Likes seashells liked this post

Farley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They put the wrong name on it but the right cell num. its 3 countys aways. I got TN...so and its my # on there...so after it clears and reaches my state im going to out a hold on it at that PO. Then Im going to ask the to put correct address on it, if they wont i may go get it. Im thinking that they will @floridagator

- - - Updated - - -
    Can you expain to them that it is something really important and offer to buy them something ( like vouchers for a popular stores, or something that everyone needs, you may already have something like that around , for example I got a £10 Boots Voucher, obviously don't offer too much or seem to desperate in case they may take advantage of it, Explain it was a mistake and reassure them it will not happen again. I don't know what you mean by cell number> you need that for a billing address? can you get in contact with your post office/ Royal Mail ( what ever it is called in yr country) like @MRNUTTY suggested. perhaps explain to them that you are trying to fix it, but in case it reaches them, if they were be so kind to forward it on, that you would do/buy/give X as a token of your appreciation and apologise for the inconvenience. I used to get things deliverecd when I lived at uni dorms and I would have been delighted if anyone offered to give/do something to say thanks. When I was in the US, in NYC I got a company to collect and bring me an item that got sent to the wrong address by my mistake. I rang the person and she was a sweet old lady that actually ranf me back once she got a hold of her son in case he could re deliver. I cannot recall the name of the service, but they have them everywhere. They Collect an item and deliver it to you, like Yodal or something. im trying to think of the name that they use in the states. In the UK they call them couriers.

12. Well this is a mistake on the vendors part. You told them where to ship and they sent it to the wrong place. If your vendor is decent they should try to fix their mistake and reship. Honestly, not sure I’d call the post office to try and track down the package due to a fear of attracting too much attention. However if the vendor gives you a tracking number you may be able to see where the package ends up. It could very well be at your old address even without a street number. Then as Farley said, perhaps a request for help and small incentive to the people at your old address may work. Sorry you are going through this, I can imagine how worrying it is to have this loose end out there. But the world is full of misplaced packages, millions of them, so yours is not like to stand out and will just get tossed into the undelivered (and unopened) package bin with all the others.
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful

Im just going to say i dint know whos address that is or where the got it from. Then im asking post office to hold it or delivery it closer..I have the TN...and theres no street address...I dont think it will be that big of a deal myself Ive had packs intercepted before ...and it took a few days later but i got it.. and yes its on the vendor...i left directions in the notes part of the page where to ship, they did it last wk without issues.
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

14. i had one with the wrong postal code, @seashells, and called and they were happy to re-route it. whenever there have been shenanigans the people at the p.o. are always happy to help. just talk about the stupid ebay seller and they can sympathize.
    Helpful MRNUTTY, seashells, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    @seashells, please keep us abreast of your progress. This would be helpful for folks if they knew a possible solution is available.
    Helpful Whisperliner L1011, seashells Rated helpful
    Send him back!

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

I would sign up for informed delivery, put the package trackingl # in and re- route the package to new address. Also in informed delivery the online chat people are super helpful
    Helpful SoTired, Danie, seashells, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Im a Trackaholic!

Thanks everyone, Ill keep you posted it made it thru ...so It will be in route my way maybe tomm. Im going to call P.O. and reroute..thats the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    This shit ever happened to anyone esle?
    now ain't that something. the precise same thing happened to me just about the same time it happened to you. same deal down to the note on the order, shipping address being different from the billing address... initially it came out of the gate as all my fault . i then paper walked the vendor each step he should have read the account and order so he got it fixed in time, barely.
    the takeaway for me anyways is to to be certain they have only the addresses and names you are willing to live with. i had to reconcile that with there was a time some vendors required the billing address be correct to match the payment info. apparently that is no longer the case or is not with this vendor. at any rate, i think your options have been sufficiently covered but to the forum at large, attention to your vendor account details matters. even after it's been fixed and shown that if the vendor simply read the order but still i'm the villain of this story, somehow.
    Helpful pinkflower, Mrs Parker, seashells Rated helpful

unkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enoughunkn0wnkl0ne will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear your having these issues, I know all about this!!! Lemme just say they're f-ing idiots they NEVER ship to the address specified in the shipping details. Even after advising me right before accepting the order that he would make sure it got sent he still shipped it out to the billing address this was within hours of saying yeah ill make sure it get sent to the shipping address. When I questioned them about it they acted like it was no big deal ok I get it might not be a big deal to you but to someone concerned with OPSEC its a MAJOR ordeal. There's a reason someone is specifying different shipping info and they can't seem to comprehend it. all my orders have been shipped to the billing even tho shipping was specified different. So I've just concluded probably best to use a separate one with billing that is the same as shipping. Not a solution to your problem but your not alone I don't see what the problem is why even ask for shipping if your just going to send it to the billing....
    Last edited by unkn0wnkl0ne; 5 Days Ago at 02:01 PM. Reason: quote unneeded
    Helpful wildings, pinkflower Rated helpful

@seashells what a mess. Have you got this saga straightened out yet? Sorry about this mess (hugs). M
    Helpful seashells Rated helpful
    Likes pinkflower, wildings liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @seashells what a mess. Have you got this saga straightened out yet? Sorry about this mess (hugs). M
    Unfortunately theres no sorting this out..but its in vendor..i think he will reship. Tried to fix.. they was going to track down person on front which...no street address wrong zip...wtf? HOW. then they may have to open it...lol I played along, called back about 2 hrs. later and said shipper sent me wrong TN....and I just found the message....So yeah! fun times!!!....About time you showed up woman! Hugs..... SS
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast