Thread: Interesting article concerning shipping illicit substances and subsequent bust

Default Interesting article concerning shipping illicit substances and subsequent bust

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

Very interesting @Polina. It does make you wonder tho about greed. Sometimes the more money you make, the more you need to feel secure.
    Helpful M77, windowpane, El Grandote Rated helpful
    Likes Cll, Polina liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Cll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura aboutCll has a spectacular aura about

Wowzers!! Great article @Polina. It seems like greed never has a good ending...it’s never enough...Amazing they had an operation like that thru the mail!!!
    Helpful M77, windowpane, El Grandote Rated helpful
    Likes Polina liked this post

Wow is right! Holy moly, what an operation! I was almost going to be in awe until I read the part about them using
    WhatsApp for conversations/deals/etc. ::Face palm and smdh::
    Helpful M77, windowpane, El Grandote, Cll Rated helpful
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Just another day in the life of our useless drug war. For that kind of money I’m sure someone new will fill the gaps eventually.

Deregulate and decriminalize drugs and you get rid of most all of this. Deal with addiction and substance abuse as a health problem. It sounds “radical” (even to me) but for all this effort, is there ANY shortage of illegal drugs on the streets? Why can’t we try something new?
    Helpful windowpane, Cll, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes GreenThumb, unique, tonidahran liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I mean wow. I wonder how high tis went up especially since they blocked the cops from investigating so long.
    Helpful El Grandote, Cll, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Why can’t it just be easy?

yellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really nice

This might be the tip of a bigger iceberg or what I mean, if they found one nest there are others. Maybe not with UPS but I am pretty sure the drugs are still getting to the buyers. That’s one of the reasons Trump wants a wall. It freaks me out with images of the Cold War when walls are discussed.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.