Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Tramadol from Singapore was seized :(

1. Default My Tramadol from Singapore was seized :(

I received my package today with nothing but a note from customs that the contents were seized. Bummer for sure. My question is, do I dare try to order again? Would my name and address be flagged? I guess it was bound to happen.
    Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by Kerry; 1 Day Ago at 07:37 AM. Reason: Remove vendor name

@Jax2
    Hello, and thanks for posting. You could ask that question, to 100 people, and 50 might disagree with the other 50. My guess is, with technology as it is, there is no way that they don’t keep some type of database. But, even if they do, could they check the millions of volume of incoming items against it? Nobody really knows.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree, with M77 many have had seizures and still receive again. No one knows really, it’s trail and error. I’d order again from someone else
    Helpful Jax2, MRNUTTY, Roz, Mrs Parker, Artknowsme Rated helpful
    Likes M77, jaders, songsiren, ludwig1961, Sling Man liked this post
    Why can’t it just be easy?

4. Aww mane that sucks where are you from you can’t find it from someone local ? I usually do they are not hard to find where I’m from In Central Louisiana !!! Bummer for you though dude!!!
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax2 View Post
    I received my package today with nothing but a note from customs that the contents were seized. Bummer for sure. My question is, do I dare try to order again? Would my name and address be flagged? I've been ordering from Quality-cures for 4 years now. I guess it was bound to happen.
    Thanks for any input.
    That truly sucks, but you would be in the minority if you never ever had a seizure. It bothers me that they sent the pack along empty. I’ve only heard of that a few times. Seizures are up everywhere it seems like, but the amount of folks ordering seem to be increasing as well. If the vendor will reship I’d go for it. Do you have a friend who would allow you to use their address tho? That’s what I would do, if possible.

Many many many folks here have had more than one seizure and are still receiving, so it’s very unlikely they keep checking. Especially if your orders are small and hopefully not too often. There was an article linked on PR not too long ago that said CBP was targeting certain countries of origin and I believe yours was one tho too.

As someone else said, maybe look for a different vendor from a different COO for a while might help too.

Best of luck to you. Such a stupid victimless “crime...”
    Last edited by jaders; 01-18-2020 at 03:27 AM.
    Helpful MRNUTTY, Cll, M77, songsiren, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes Lioness #1, ludwig1961, Sling Man liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

liltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura about

I was just reading that Singapore had the highest rate of seizure into USA (I forgot where I read it, recently). I forgot what number two was (india, my guess). But USA from USA was listed high on the list. I'm sorry about your pack....
    Helpful PaisleyDaisy, ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes M77, djrick, Sling Man liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    That truly sucks, but you would be in the minority if you never ever had a seizure. It bothers me that they sent the pack along empty. I’ve only heard of that a few times. Seizures are up everywhere it seems like, but the amount of folks ordering seem to be increasing as well. If the vendor will reship I’d go for it. Do you have a friend who would allow you to use their address tho? That’s what I would do, if possible.

Many many many folks here have had more than one seizure and are still receiving, so it’s very unlikely they keep checking. Especially if your orders are small and hopefully not too often. There was an article linked on PR not too long ago that said CBP was targeting certain countries of origin and I believe yours was one tho too.

As someone else said, maybe look for a different vendor from a different COO for a while might help too.

Best of luck to you. Such a stupid victimless “crime...”
    I received an empty pack once only containing a letter that contents were seized. I later realized the letter was fake, I was scammed.

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

@Lioness#1 wow, never would of thought that. Now, that’s a scam hopefully we won’t see that. It would be weird to send n empty pack with letter but maybe they are trying to save $ lolololo
    Likes Lioness #1, M77, Sling Man liked this post
    Why can’t it just be easy?

i would suggest buying from someone locally i have to be careful what i say but i do know where to order in usa if your in usa and so far no problems ordering from other country takes longer and more risks of customs i have always wondered if whoever got seized if they flag the shipper or company name in system so when they scan and see similar they check
    Helpful Purplebomshell Rated helpful

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    For me would depend on how many. If #30ct every month; that's more 'personal' use. 75 plus then I'd use 3 different vendors simultaneously 25 ea; spread risk.
    Likes M77, djrick, Lioness #1 liked this post

11. Quote Originally Posted by liltiki2 View Post
    I was just reading that Singapore had the highest rate of seizure into USA (I forgot where I read it, recently). I forgot what number two was (india, my guess). But USA from USA was listed high on the list. I'm sorry about your pack....
    Yes, I’ve heard this too. It’s a shame because one of the best sources I’ve ever encountered, in terms of easy transaction, was from there.

Sorry to hear this. I use a vendor from that region as well and never had a seizure. I expect is will happen at some point and I will freak out.

13. So, @Lioness #1, @Jax2, and anybody else that's had this happen- was it the same vendor that Jax mentioned?
    If so, it def. sounds like a scam and whomever is trusted with getting the packs to the post office is getting sticky
    fingers. If it's different vendors, then it might be someone in the system doing it.

On our side, we've seen plenty of packs opened, goodies taken, and then just a letter put in its place, and then
    it gets resealed with the dreaded green tape from hell.
    Helpful M77, Gullible, Sling Man Rated helpful
    Likes Lioness #1 liked this post
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Parker View Post
    So, @Lioness #1, @Jax2, and anybody else that's had this happen- was it the same vendor that Jax mentioned?
    If so, it def. sounds like a scam and whomever is trusted with getting the packs to the post office is getting sticky
    fingers. If it's different vendors, then it might be someone in the system doing it.

On our side, we've seen plenty of packs opened, goodies taken, and then just a letter put in its place, and then
    it gets resealed with the dreaded green tape from hell.
    No, different vendor.

15. Quote Originally Posted by liltiki2 View Post
    It's not just meds though. Singapore, like China, is a main hub for counterfeit items(designer clothes, purses, shoes,etc). There's even a thread on reddit group called "fashion reps" or something like that discussing importing these counterfeit goods and there's quite a bit of threads discussing customs seizures. I'm pretty sure China is still #1 with customs seizures because of this, but I could be wrong. One thing I do find interesting, I order a lot of random things overseas from ebay(hdmi cords, kitchenware, phone cases, etc) that normally come from China, but the last few came from Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam. I have no idea if this has to do with new tariffs, but I found that kind of interesting.
    Helpful jaders, Artknowsme Rated helpful

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lioness #1 View Post
    I received an empty pack once only containing a letter that contents were seized. I later realized the letter was fake, I was scammed.
    I received an empty envelope containing a letter many many years ago. This one was definitely legit. The whole thing was torn up and crudely retaped. In it was the seizure letter. I will always remember it because when my cordial mailman made me sign for it, he gave a "I didn't do that" when he handed me the package. And the vendor wouldn't do a reship either since tracking showed the package was signed for and delivered. In another case, I was for certain an order was seized, but ended up showing up 8 months later, totally untampered with.
    Helpful gitmein Rated helpful
    Likes Lioness #1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sling Man View Post
    I received an empty envelope containing a letter many many years ago. This one was definitely legit. The whole thing was torn up and crudely retaped. In it was the seizure letter. I will always remember it because when my cordial mailman made me sign for it, he gave a "I didn't do that" when he handed me the package. And the vendor wouldn't do a reship either since tracking showed the package was signed for and delivered. In another case, I was for certain an order was seized, but ended up showing up 8 months later, totally untampered with.
    is it possible the sender did that to make it look like it was seized? because if it was seized why bother to tape them up and send to you with a letter inside? and require you signed the package. it sound like the sender made it look seized and mess it up then tape and had it sent to u knowing you have to sign for it thinking you will get your package and once you signed you cant do anything about it

I’m pretty sure if your package is seized.. that if you got notified it would only be a letter with legitimate customers information and contact. I’d imagine there may even be ways to look it up online. IDK but I HIGHLY doubt customs will open your box, take your shit, then put a TY BYE letter in it and send it away.
    Helpful RunRunRiver Rated helpful
    Likes gitmein liked this post

19. Happened to me, they sent a letter to be picked up at the post office, no package. Ive still received things at the same address since. i would try a different vendor though

20. Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga322 View Post
    is it possible the sender did that to make it look like it was seized? because if it was seized why bother to tape them up and send to you with a letter inside? and require you signed the package. it sound like the sender made it look seized and mess it up then tape and had it sent to u knowing you have to sign for it thinking you will get your package and once you signed you cant do anything about it
    I'm 99% sure I wasn't scammed. This was sometime back in the early 2000's, back when some IOP's were still kind of in their infancy. I honestly don't think this guy would have any idea how to fake a customs letter back then. I'm also not sure why he would try to rip me off just that one time for an insignificant amount after many successful orders and risk losing any future business with me. I could see a large order, but I remember it being rather small.

Why customs would put a letter inside, tape it back up and send it on their way and have me sign? I have no idea. Maybe customs did things differently back then? I don't know, it was my first and only LL I've ever received. Any which way I stopped using him and switched to another vendor out the UK. Any old timers remember Masters Marketing? That place was amazing while it lasted.
    Helpful Brianna9 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast