Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: NY Customs 2020 Experiences

1. I have a recent order that has been stuck OPPS for days now. This has been pretty common recently so I'm not too worried yet. Seems that letters get stuck longer OPPS at the moment than at ISC.

kingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to behold

Maybe some good news for everyone waiting. Had a pack hit ISC 1/31 & just got the outbound status.
    Helpful jaders, gitmein Rated helpful
    Likes rufusshinra99 liked this post

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

Well it still shows up on informed delivery today but it still says at Regional Sort Facility about 69 miles away. So Now I’m not too sure about today .ugh I really hope it’s just tracking not updating.

It arrived, no issues.
    Last edited by Brianna9; 4 Days Ago at 11:53 AM.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Why can’t it just be easy?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Onzo View Post
    My package left Europe on Jan 17 (Processed through Facility). It finally showed up in New York on Jan 28. (Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC New York (USPS). That was the last info I received on it which was 15 days ago. The current status is In-Transit: Processed through Facility. I assume it is still in ISC.

I have very little experience with international shipments. Is ISC the same as Customs? And is this normal for international mail via USPS?

Thanks!
    @Onzo, ISC stands for International Service Center, it is the main customs hub for incoming mail destined for the eastern region of the USA. There's also an ISC hub in Chicago that serves folks in the midwest, as well as ISC hubs located in Miami, San Fransisco, and Los Angeles. And yes, this is the normal process for incoming international mail.

Depending on the country of origin, it can take anywhere from a day to 3 weeks for an item to clear ISC and move toward a regional sort facility. From the places I order, the time spent in ISC is typically 2-3 days. From other regions that USPS has designated as "hot spots", your wait time will be considerably longer. The longest wait I've had in ISC is 12 days. I eventually did receive that particular item, but the total transit time was 22 days.
    Helpful Onzo Rated helpful
    Likes Rylee liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

DCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to behold

I try to post only when I have something that may help in answering a question and you think I could offer info on NYC since I have been stuck with them for 15 years but I don't. I just don't. There is no answer to how it works. We can offer number of days it took, where it came from, but a procedure? A pattern? Yes, certain areas are focused on but outside customs no one really knows what countries are focused on at this moment. Are certain pharmacies better at packaging? Heck yea. But customs itself does what it wants, when it wants, to who ever it wants. And we click and click and click until we go to bed then we wake up to go to the bathroom and click once more. I even pray. I freaking pray customs works that day. But storms, customs strategies, disease, number of planes working, new agents that want a raise, holidays, laziness, under paid, under staffed, theft, poor packaging or address, solar flares... Sharing and updating helps. I need it, I look for it, but ultimately the only thing that cured my tracking curse was stock piling. Its expensive, addictive, risky, supports your habit if you have one, but if your meds truly treat a disease and this is the best way to get your medicine, find a way to stock up. Give your kids hot dogs, use cheap detergent, wash your car yourself, 1 ply over 2 ply...
    I hope customs gets caught up and Asian flights return to normal because even when we stock up we can get stupid and lazy and right here praying for customs to work. Good luck to all.
    Likes Brianna9, Rylee, jaders, gitmein, Mecha liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by DCAPA View Post
    I try to post only when I have something that may help in answering a question and you think I could offer info on NYC since I have been stuck with them for 15 years but I don't. I just don't. There is no answer to how it works. We can offer number of days it took, where it came from, but a procedure? A pattern? Yes, certain areas are focused on but outside customs no one really knows what countries are focused on at this moment. Are certain pharmacies better at packaging? Heck yea. But customs itself does what it wants, when it wants, to who ever it wants. And we click and click and click until we go to bed then we wake up to go to the bathroom and click once more. I even pray. I freaking pray customs works that day. But storms, customs strategies, disease, number of planes working, new agents that want a raise, holidays, laziness, under paid, under staffed, theft, poor packaging or address, solar flares... Sharing and updating helps. I need it, I look for it, but ultimately the only thing that cured my tracking curse was stock piling. Its expensive, addictive, risky, supports your habit if you have one, but if your meds truly treat a disease and this is the best way to get your medicine, find a way to stock up. Give your kids hot dogs, use cheap detergent, wash your car yourself, 1 ply over 2 ply...
    I hope customs gets caught up and Asian flights return to normal because even when we stock up we can get stupid and lazy and right here praying for customs to work. Good luck to all.
    So true! Even with a stockpile, I now sweat Customs, which a few years ago, I never did. But definitely it's much easier when you don't HAVE to have that delivery "yesterday..." I don't even mind the wait, if I feel quite confident that it's gonna make it eventually. My greatest hope, tho, is that because our legitimate access has been almost completely eliminated, (not to mention the price gouging by American pharma) more and more folks are ordering internationally, so keeping up with the demand gets customs back to "business as usual."

I know someone who was told by a person in the legal system, that THAT person even orders all their meds from India, so it's certainly becoming the way of the new...
    Helpful Polina Rated helpful
    Likes Mecha, DCAPA liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

7. Hey Me and you had packages hit on 1/23 I’ve been checking on here to see if yours cleared or not and 30 mins ago I got the message, your item has cleared customs!! Now the waiting game of how long for it to show up!!! Let me know about yours!!
    Helpful jaders, gitmein Rated helpful

8. It's been a very long time since I've posted here, but I'm so glad that others are here and providing so much reassuring advice! Today I received the dreaded "LL" for the very first time in 10+ years. That particular package got "stuck" in customs on 1/14 and hasn't moved since. Because I've been reading this forum for so long, I was prepared for the eventuality of the LL, and knew to not respond. But what scares me right now is the fact that my sender sent me a new package to replace the stuck one...and THAT one got stuck too! AND I have two other packages that are being held up in customs on top of these two (but one of those is just an innocuous sweatshirt my daughter was supposed to get for Christmas). I've only gotten this one letter so far, but I'm really worried one or possibly even two additional shipments being seized one after the other will make me stand out and cause me to be visited. My sender/vendor tells me to calm down because she has customers who order multiple packages at one time (I think that's nuts myself), and they don't suffer any consequences besides the letters in the mail. Do you concur with that? Is there anything I should do to be on the safe side, e.g. should I get rid of anything I may have in case of a knock on the door? I'm not going to sleep well tonight!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chris031486 View Post
    Hey Me and you had packages hit on 1/23 I’ve been checking on here to see if yours cleared or not and 30 mins ago I got the message, your item has cleared customs!! Now the waiting game of how long for it to show up!!! Let me know about yours!!
    Mine that hit customs on 1/23 is sadly still sitting in customs. I’m so happy for you that yours finally shook loose from the icy cold grips of the customs agents. Now maybe mine will follow soon! Maybe?

Day 21 in customs - day 36 from date shipped
    Last edited by Cupcake88; 3 Days Ago at 11:27 PM. Reason: Add days

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn’t worry too much really. LL are becoming more frequent, but if u read a couple pages back there are a few reporting that their packages were in customs for 12 to 20 days and still received intact. Some had LL, and they were reships. it’s nerve racking I know, I sweat bullets when it goes thru customs.

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

Another order went through NY when normally comes through West Coast. Nice thing about it is there were no customs scans. Went from origin country to Queens in a little over 24 hours. Now the In Transit messages but I'm not worried about that.
    Again, so sorry for all people waiting. I'm only posting my experience as FYI for people, not trying to brag about my good luck. I'm still sending good wishes to all who are waiting!
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes gitmein, snappy711 liked this post

liltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura aboutliltiki2 has a spectacular aura about

I have a pack coming in from an asian country (not china) which normally comes through SF or LA had arrived at JFK, then into Jamaica, then customs, where it has been for a couple of days. I'm thinking that this flu virus panic is going to effect a lot of international shipments. Overreaction of course but can you imagine what those tarmac workers think when that plane lands from China/Hong Kong/SP or almost any intl. country the past few days? I think this is going to slow things down to a crawl. IMHO.
    Helpful Polina Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by surten View Post
    Another order went through NY when normally comes through West Coast. Nice thing about it is there were no customs scans. Went from origin country to Queens in a little over 24 hours. Now the In Transit messages but I'm not worried about that.
    Again, so sorry for all people waiting. I'm only posting my experience as FYI for people, not trying to brag about my good luck. I'm still sending good wishes to all who are waiting!
    So wait my package was supposed to be here in Thursday but it’s at Queens. Saying the in transit to next destination message. Does that mean it’s in the clear and just slow? It got out of ISC fast but not departed queens in a few days...

14. Yes it cleared. My last order missed a few scans and said in transit for awhile but it ended up showing today.

Nothing to worry about once you hit Queens you are in the clear pending delays with local transit.
    Helpful Azzamean Rated helpful

Marthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of lightMarthaann1 is a glorious beacon of light

My second and third packages flew through and made it here earlier than I expected. Yay!
    Likes Azzamean, jaders, funkysome liked this post

Woohoo!!! You’re right it just arrived at a city a few hours away. Jesus it took 3 days from Queens to there and because Monday is a holiday I won’t get till Tuesday but still it is a coming!

Queensland was scaring me there I mean sheesh. It bumped right out of customs in less than 24 hours and then just slooowwwllyy making it here.

funkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura aboutfunkysome has a spectacular aura about

Hey y'all, my 2 cents...
    After years of ordering I have had few issues. 1 LL. Only a few sit for a long time in ISC or OPPS. Scans were always VERY accurate.

It wasn't until this past year that scans have gotten weird. ALLLLLL over the place. Same stories other have posted. Missed scans, scanned in ISC then zero scans until out for delivery, scanned in Jamaica then zero scans until it hit my city, and a few times ZERO scans after inbound ISC but delivered about a week later.

No rhyme or reason, not sure what has changed (especially in my own local hub). Even stuff I have coming from Amazon has had weird scans. Maybe I was just lucky all those years. As I wait with with the rest of you, I know it's very possible it could show up tomorrow out of nowwhere.
    "Shiny."

18. Dm me when you get a chance

- - - Updated - - -

Got the message outbound from Jamaica at 7am yesterday was hoping it would hit my local dist center some time yesterday or last night to be delivered today, dang I needed it to get here today now there closed on Monday and I’m screwed. How long has everyone been waiting for stuff to hit there local dist center? I’m in ky so dang it shouldn’t take that long. But it’s been about three years since I’ve had to order and not up on the trends.

- - - Updated - - -

How far away is your local dist center from queens?

I’m in Kentucky as well. It hit Indianapolis earlier today.

Usually it take 2 to 3 days of In transit messages from Jamaica then it finally moves. I had one hit Jamaica (out of customs) Sunday and I received Thursday. It always takes that long and I’m closer than KY. My last package did that long take and it was MLK so no mail figured I would get it the next day but it showed up on MLK, strange but true.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516