Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Customs 2020 Experiences

1. I have one in ISC NY since the 14th. Hasnt moved since. Hopefully it shakes loose in a day or two.
    Helpful MRNUTTY, PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful

FLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to beholdFLinmysoul is a splendid one to behold

Well I’ve been stuck in ISC NY for 4 days too! We need a little Good Juju!
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful

3. Positive JuJu to you guys. FYI last order (probably final order for awhile sadly) just made it to a postal office outside of ISC this morning.

Also they seem to be skipping scans. Another previous order did not get an outgoing scan. Just an arrival scan at a different post office.

I also will still be worried till I have the orders in my hand.
    Helpful jaders, PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful

It was posted in another thread but Operation Pangea happened March 3-10th.

Wonder if that had anything to do with delays as well.

https://www.interpol.int/en/News-and...ed-to-COVID-19
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by rufusshinra99 View Post
    Positive JuJu to you guys. FYI last order (probably final order for awhile sadly) just made it to a postal office outside of ISC this morning.

Also they seem to be skipping scans. Another previous order did not get an outgoing scan. Just an arrival scan at a different post office.

I also will still be worried till I have the orders in my hand.
    Do you mind saying how long the item was in ISC hands?
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    I hope this doesn't sound like bragging, or that I'm risking bad juju on myself, but my experience with NY over the past 6 months has been really smooth... I truly wonder how much of this actually depends on where the "next" delivery place is, in getting though this locale? I'm really in the boonies, I wonder whether that somehow makes those deliveries slide through more quickly somehow? Obviously, there are a lot of variables working here that we don't know much about, but could it be possible, somehow, that the "next" delivery location has some effect on how fast these go through customs, and then on to their ultimate destination?

Although, even if that is somehow correct, I'm not sure what any of us could do about it, unless we choose to use a remailer, maybe? (And have the ability to choose a remailer based on their own location? I don't know whether that's really viable, tbh. But, maybe something to consider?)

Best of luck, best wishes to everyone dealing with all of this crapola.
    Last edited by calgal99; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:22 AM. Reason: Oops

7. Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    Do you mind saying how long the item was in ISC hands?
    About 4 days. I had one two weeks ago that was 6 and a half days. I usually order about every week or two from my usual place (different meds).
    Helpful jaders, Danie, liztaylor Rated helpful
    Likes jlifeson, FLinmysoul liked this post

8. Another update. I haven't checked my box yet but apparently I had one delivered. Which is odd because more scans were skipped. Including a departing an arrival and an out for delivery scan.

Maybe their scanners are full of Corona...
    Helpful jaders, PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful
    Likes Toby2000 liked this post

liztaylor will become famous soon enough

Our Canada post system just sent an email saying that due to CV..etc.. they have lifted all scheduling requirement times. So they officially will be slow!

Quote Originally Posted by boatbum View Post
    It was posted in another thread but Operation Pangea happened March 3-10th.

Wonder if that had anything to do with delays as well.

https://www.interpol.int/en/News-and...ed-to-COVID-19
    Well that makes sense, mine had to be snagged, no LL yet though. Mine hit ISC on the 3rd, nothing since, first order in months too. And now with Covid 19 vendor is not shipping so I can't reorder even if I wanted to, this sucks. It was time for my luck to run out, I haven't had one seized from this vendor in over 2 years ordering. Oh wait, @Mecha blessed my pack, there is a glimmer of hope.
    Last edited by core2duo; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:19 PM.
    Likes FLinmysoul, Seychelle liked this post

liztaylor will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by rufusshinra99 View Post
    About 4 days. I had one two weeks ago that was 6 and a half days. I usually order about every week or two from my usual place (different meds).
    Unreal - i average 30-40 days. Cant imagine ever getting that kind of service!

12. @core2duo With this slow down, I wouldnt necessarily count it out. Mine finally started moving yesterday (sun). It hit ISC on the 14th. I thought it was a goner for sure. Im not all that far from NYC so its usually a few days at the most in ISC. It did miss several scans too. For me that hasnt happened before though I know it can. All of a sudden it said it was at a regional hub.
    Helpful FLinmysoul, MRNUTTY, Danie, jaders Rated helpful
    Likes core2duo liked this post

13. Hey guys. Just wanted to update. Spend 6 days in ny. 12 hours in Queens and then here in about 1.5 days. It was not express. All is well. It's moving. If you can, make another order as soon as you receive. I hate to see those hurting especially in such a stressful time. Praying for all those waiting! Try to have faith. It will get there, more than likely.

14. I got mine yesterday. Took longer but I got it. That was an early reorder before all this hit, but I plan on putting in another (which I normally wouldnt for a bit under normal circumstances) soon. Vendor said shipping is very slow and to reorder as soon as I can to avoid running out.
    Helpful FLinmysoul, jaders Rated helpful
    Likes seashells liked this post

15. I've received letters from customs saying my item was seized and then have it show up a week later.
    After complaining to the IOP then having to retract because it showed up.

The name of the game is patience. Especially in NY.
    Helpful jaders, MRNUTTY, surten Rated helpful
    Likes Seychelle, seashells liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jlifeson View Post
    @core2duo With this slow down, I wouldnt necessarily count it out. Mine finally started moving yesterday (sun). It hit ISC on the 14th. I thought it was a goner for sure. Im not all that far from NYC so its usually a few days at the most in ISC. It did miss several scans too. For me that hasnt happened before though I know it can. All of a sudden it said it was at a regional hub.
    Thanks, but I'm sure this one is gone. If I didn't know about pangea happening at the exact time mine hit ISC. Has anyone received that had one hit ISC my between 03/03- 3/10?

Oh, and I want to re order but can't, my vendor says both countries have stopped shipping, Wondering who you guys are using?
    Helpful MRNUTTY, surten Rated helpful

17. Mine just broke loose from customs... Went inbound into customs on 3/12 and took a full two weeks, but now it's in queens. There's still hope for those of you waiting!
    Likes seashells liked this post

18. I receive my first LL today

Quote Originally Posted by blakky View Post
    I receive my first LL today
    That was the one that hit your local office then got recalled to customs?

One of the more bizarre things I’ve heard but it was during Pangea when they shut down a bunch of websites, got tracking manifests, etc. Not a stretch that customs got a bunch of tracking numbers from Pangea investigations and punched those into the system to be recalled to customs wherever they are. If they did it a day later you probably get your pack.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

Well, like I said, I've been really lucky with my packs getting through, there's no defeating Pangea though. Bad timing I guess. Haven't been out to the mailbox yet but I'm sure my LL's in there or on the way, just wish I could reorder
    Likes Seychelle liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast