Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: NY Customs 2020 Experiences

Still awaiting a letter that supposedly shipped March 18; it's been in OPPS forever.

2. Getting ready to clock in for work but wanted to update: my “fat chance” backup order shipped on 4/3....is now in opps and it has timestamp in tracking app under the “destination” tracking info. Also shows the “processed through facility” part as well. The original order, “long shot”, still just says opps under destination tracking info. No timestamp, no processed thru facility, nothing. Weird. Will keep an eye on both...I don’t know if I can post a screenshot of the tracking for these orders (bleep out the sensistive stuff obviously)? It probably makes no sense the way I’m describing it LOL. I can’t use my words effectively right now
    Likes Beau123, Seychelle, Danie liked this post

3. There’s movement! Yay. I know everyone else has had better movement, but I’m happy for this.
    Mailed from Singapore 3/23. ...lost hope for awhile...update...Left Origin Boarder Point 4/4/20.
    Now to get to NYC.
    Good luck everyone.
    I’ll keep ya posted.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s hope. Mine was Labeled created since 3/23 and it started moving 4/4/20
    Helpful jaders, Seychelle, PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful
    Likes FLinmysoul, MRNUTTY liked this post

surten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to beholdsurten is a splendid one to behold

I just had an update that mine moved from NY ISC to Queens. Mine was ISC since 3/29.

I am sending my best to everyone waiting for so much longer than me.

Quote Originally Posted by tonidahran View Post
    Still no change with the order that’s been stuck in opps since 3/18. I have nicknamed it “Long shot” in my tracking app. I did place a backup order a week or so ago (different vendor but pretty sure it ships from same region)...paid for order on 4/2, got tracking # the next day. This one is nicknamed “Fat chance”. I just checked the status for the trillionth time, and it finally changed from “item not found in system” to “despatched to overseas”. There is no “opps” status yet....but it was a CHANGE in tracking, dammit...so I felt the need to share.
    @Myrtle ...you are in my prayers, and I hope whatever you are waiting for will start moving soon also.
    They are coming. Might take 6 months but it’s coming.

Like I keep saying, it can take these places 2-3 weeks to move the same amount of mail they used to move in a couple days right now.

Highly advise folks to stop pounding the refresh button on tracking lol. Ya’ll are gonna go crazy.

6. Movement Update! My late March order just made it past ISC and is at a distribution center later in the delivery chain. It took almost 9 days in ISC. Trying to give some hope to everyone waiting.
    Likes surten, MRNUTTY, boatbum, Polina liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle View Post
    Still in “label created, not yet in system” hell, since 3/19 as well. Hang in there y’all. We typically have a much more robust back-up, but financially things have been tight, as I lost my dad 2/1 and have been helping my mom our since. Seems like rough times all around. Wishing you all the best of luck that yours will shake free very soon!
    Sorry for your loss. You can still track the parcel through different avenues even in the label created stage.

I wish I could go into details but this is public forum. My parcel has “label created” from USPS but through some investigating it actually has about 6 tracking updates elsewhere. The two letters at the end of the tracking give a hint as to how you can track it.
    Helpful tonidahran, jaders, Seychelle Rated helpful

Why can't you disclose these tracking methods?
    Quote Originally Posted by boatbum View Post
    Sorry for your loss. You can still track the parcel through different avenues even in the label created stage.

I wish I could go into details but this is public forum. My parcel has “label created” from USPS but through some investigating it actually has about 6 tracking updates elsewhere. The two letters at the end of the tracking give a hint as to how you can track it.

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by tvo14 View Post
    Because he doesn't know the country of origin.
    BLUEWAVE2020! Beware the Dunning-Kruger Administration.

Hallelujah! My letter that reached ISC on 4/2 updated this evening, departing Queens tonight. Oddly, I have never had a Queens scan prior to this. Normally, I simply get a departed regional center update. From this point, I imagine it will be a very quick journey to me, as once letters leave ISC NY, they usually reach me in less than five days, sometimes as few as two. I still have a letter, which does not include tracking service, that has been AWOL for over a month and would have entered at NY POE. Based on other feedback in this thread, it seems that letters sent mid-March are often still awaiting release from customs. I am not sure of why letters landing later are getting processed more quickly than those that have been awaiting processing for weeks, so there seems to be no rhyme or reason. Also still awaiting release of 3/29 isc Chicago letter. They typically are slow according my limited experience with that POE. Shipments traveling through SF POE typically has been the fastest for me.
    Last edited by Polina; 10 Hours Ago at 02:06 AM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by boatbum View Post
    Highly advise folks to stop pounding the refresh button on tracking lol. Ya’ll are gonna go crazy.
    Shewwwt, I’ve already GONE...then decided to stay a while!
    LOL...me and crazy are tight.
    Likes jaders, boatbum, FLinmysoul liked this post

12. I have three parcels out that I have been waiting on since the beginning of March. I heard that India's postal service has been slowed and nearly stopped as of late. I am just hoping that my parcels update and arrive eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by tvo14 View Post
    The tracking gives away the shipping methods and that’s something that should never be said in these main threads that can be found with a quick google search. Better off in the senior side or individual vendor threads. This thread should just be for timelines in NYC.
    Helpful PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful
    Likes Boxergirl liked this post

14. i just received the other day - took about 3 weeks but all went well! Best of luck to everyone!
    Helpful PEACHPLUMPEAR Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9, FLinmysoul, Pantherfan liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526