Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Customs 2020 Experiences

I have one stuck at another poe and then a small one that landed here, and I was hopeful it would get through quickly, like others. It is not. 60 days from order. I'm praying it shakes loose for me and those waiting guys.

Xoxo
    Helpful liltiki2, Raspberry Rated helpful
    Likes theshahofiran, weezy1966 liked this post

2. Quote Originally Posted by Treble View Post
    I have one stuck at another poe and then a small one that landed here, and I was hopeful it would get through quickly, like others. It is not. 60 days from order. I'm praying it shakes loose for me and those waiting guys.

Xoxo
    I'm at 75 days on one that went back to its origin and out again, still inbound Chicago since 5/9. Another shipped a month later just went ISC Jamaica, maybe it'll it'll get here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmike88 View Post
    Had a letter ship . On 5/6 it opps. On 5/17 it processed through customs. No inbound or outbound update on tracking. Two days later it ship to my home state of Colorado. It was delivered the next day. Don’t worry everyone. Things are starting to open up. This letter was ordered on 4/22
    Good to know thx.
    Last edited by Remi; 1 Week Ago at 01:17 PM.
    Helpful Raspberry Rated helpful

Please don’t mention shipping locations or even quote posts that show shipping locations. We all want our letters to come through and yes it’s very stressful if you are running low... but loose lips sink ships.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Button16 View Post
    My magazine mailed 4/22 just hit ISC. My 4/29 is still in OPPS. Good to see some movement for one of them
    My 4/22 was delivered today. It took four days from hitting ISC to get to me. Hopefully my 4/29 isn’t too far behind; it’s still in OPPS.
    Likes boatbum liked this post

5. Quote Originally Posted by boatbum View Post
    Please don’t mention shipping locations or even quote posts that show shipping locations. We all want our letters to come through and yes it’s very stressful if you are running low... but loose lips sink ships.
    I don't think you'll be able to prevent people from sharing basic country info, the statist-thugs know where these meds come from anyway. That being said, I would never post exact dates or data, or anything prohibited by this site's TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by theshahofiran View Post
    I don't think you'll be able to prevent people from sharing basic country info, the statist-thugs know where these meds come from anyway. That being said, I would never post exact dates or data, or anything prohibited by this site's TOS.
    Moderators have edited posts in the past stating origin countries and shipping routes. Keep that on the Senior side if you have to post it, this can be seen by anyone with a quick google search. Do as you wish but why not take caution?
    Likes jaders, FLinmysoul liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by boatbum View Post
    Moderators have edited posts in the past stating origin countries and shipping routes. Keep that on the Senior side if you have to post it, this can be seen by anyone with a quick google search. Do as you wish but why not take caution?
    Not a problem, except I'm not on the senior side. Feel free to get a mod to delete my prior post.

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

My 4/29 letter was delivered today, one day earlier then the estimated arrival date. TGIF!!
    @Mecha Thank you, and please tell MWL that I hope she is feeling better, and that her 4 leaf clover did the trick. I really needed that trick!
    Helpful surten, Mecha, FLinmysoul Rated helpful
    Likes theshahofiran, north19 liked this post

surten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud of

@Mecha, I am feeling very defeated and need help from MWL. I am still waiting on an order that left the regional center approx 7 times and am afraid the address may be damaged. I have 2 in ISC. Every text notification I get on my phone leads to heartbreak. Please help if you can!

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

I had one leave a regional center 6x @Surtan , it came like 3 days after the last departed.
    Helpful surten, Mecha, FLinmysoul Rated helpful
    Why can’t it just be easy?

surten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud ofsurten has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    I had one leave a regional center 6x @Surtan , it came like 3 days after the last departed.
    Tomorrow will be day 5 after departing. I will keep my fingers crossed!!
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes KarMar liked this post

KarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud of

My 4/28 order was delivered today.
    All accounted for. Not the most inconspicuous packing but whatever.
    RIP PANGAEA

Default You can almost taste the Hot Dogs and French Fries they sell.

Quote Originally Posted by surten View Post
    @Mecha, I am feeling very defeated and need help from MWL. I am still waiting on an order that left the regional center approx 7 times and am afraid the address may be damaged. I have 2 in ISC. Every text notification I get on my phone leads to heartbreak. Please help if you can!
    Magic Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg No reason to feel defeated @surten, they will be coming to you tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone else needing a "Wanding" sing the song below. I promise they are coming. Of course you have to do something to make the "Wand" shine upon you. Now you and everyone else must sing this summertime song. Ready...

Click Here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQm7Yt77k0

Lyrics included so you really need to sing this one with all you heart. They are a coming. Promise. MWL
    Helpful KarMar, snowy, FLinmysoul Rated helpful
    Likes surten, snappy711 liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

14. Quote Originally Posted by theshahofiran View Post
    It's a rule on PR that we do not allow names of countries of origin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theshahofiran View Post
    Not a problem, except I'm not on the senior side. Feel free to get a mod to delete my prior post.
    It's not allowed on the open side or the senior side either. Thanks.
    Helpful theshahofiran, jaders, Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Boxergirl, FLinmysoul liked this post

Ya’ll want to wonder where your package is?

Reading the USPS reddit page is eye opening. Check out this pile of packages in a New Jersey post office last week:

https://www.reddit.com/r/USPS/commen...in_of_parcels/

And that’s once it gets past customs. What do you think an ISC looks like.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes snowy liked this post

One of my ISC packs arrived and departed Queens after I asked for MWL to help me!!! Oh the power!!! Thank you again for the magical wanding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    Magic Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg No reason to feel defeated @surten, they will be coming to you tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone else needing a "Wanding" sing the song below. I promise they are coming. Of course you have to do something to make the "Wand" shine upon you. Now you and everyone else must sing this summertime song. Ready...

Click Here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQm7Yt77k0

Lyrics included so you really need to sing this one with all you heart. They are a coming. Promise. MWL
    Helpful Raspberry, Mecha, FLinmysoul Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, snowy, Brianna9 liked this post

17. Quote Originally Posted by Peanutheadm View Post
    Just an update on my new York experience.

Package left may 11th.
    May 19 - processed thru facility isc new york
    May 19 - arrived jamaica, ny

Compared to my Chicago package, this one is flying!
    5/23: landed in my mailbox safely
    Likes snowy, floridagator liked this post

18. Same here. Hit ICS on Sat and was in and out within 24hrs. Jamaica Sun, Arrived Friday. Almost not updated until it was OFD
    Helpful weezy1966 Rated helpful

19. Quote Originally Posted by lezmy View Post
    Same here. Hit ICS on Sat and was in and out within 24hrs. Jamaica Sun, Arrived Friday. Almost not updated until it was OFD
    Ok, so your scan showed Entering ICS, then the next scan was OFD? I'm asking because my letter arrived at ICS on May 19. I'm reading that everyone else's letters who landed at ICS on that date was at a regional center within 24 hours. I saw your post, and it gave me hope assuming I read it correctly. Can you please clarify?

Marthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to allMarthaann1 is a name known to all

Okay so I had written this package off entirely. No updates since arriving in the typical arrival spot in the USA (inbound into customs since 4/14). Now today I get a huge download of info since then that it was sent to another country (not its origin country then back to USA and now “in transit to destination”. Now the Usps site has none of this other info and still says arrived in entry point in USA on April 14th. I’m very confused!
    Likes weezy1966 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast