Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New: Mobile theme / template for viewing the forums

robynz will become famous soon enoughrobynz will become famous soon enoughrobynz will become famous soon enough

Awesome idea, just tried it on my ipad and it works great. Connects well with my phone as well. Thanks!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Really useful. Thank you.

Gman is offline Banned Reason: Sent the administrator delerious PMs threatening to try to hack this site
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyCat View Post
    Works quite well with jellybean 4.2 -and- iOS 6.1 iPad

A tiny phone for those teeny-tiny hands @H20shed65 of yours. BTW: that new lotion's great

I'll admit, still amazed at the number of Folks that are using phones almost
    equally divided with their lap/desk puter. I doubt too many over the age of
    55 will find the experience all that desirable. Even with my cheaters/readers,
    the phone gives me head-aches attempting to read for long
    Nice post @ChillyCat
    I am not quite 55, but having Gulliver like hands and fingers I am not conducive to tiny devices, JMO.. but they are made for Lilliputens

There are more privacy concerns as well

best there Chilly
    Gman

Tristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to beholdTristana is a splendid one to behold

I just did a test run on my mobile android phone through my wifi connection at home, i did not post or rate things etc, but i did find the interface very intuitive and quite easy to find my way about navigate etc. Though i had to install firefox on my android phone, trying to navigate the site with the default browser had me ready to pull out my hair.

Thank you drboris it is a very intuitive interface.
    Likes Admin liked this post

Hopefully I've fixed the scrolling issue now. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    I have a droid razer maxx and have been using the mobile theme on my ride home from work. Overall I really like it. My only gripe is that when scrolling down, it tends to stutter a little bit because the touch screen seems to think I'm trying to highlight something. It's not that bad but sometimes I scroll passed the sub forum I'm looking for and have to do a little back and forth. Definitely not a PR issue, but I wanted to bring it up to see if anyone else has encountered it and found a solution. Fast scrolling doesn't seem to be an issue if I want to scroll back up to the top real quick, it's only when scrolling down a little, stopping, then scrolling down some more.
    Helpful Katey Rated helpful

7. was only using the mobile site since i began using this forum (not long ago) and its pretty good, but i have the say once i got on here the real site f'n rocks. not to mention i have nerve problems which make typing hard especially on my phone touch screen. anyway love the site both regular and mobile! thanks and keep it up!!!!!

Hymee is offline Banned Reason: Made mostly weird nonsensical posts
    Hymee will become famous soon enough

Hi admins,

sort of thing,, responding to old threads that show as new, is it my OS?

9. New: Mobile theme / template for viewing the forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12