Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lapsed status being reintroduced for Senior Members with less than 1,000 reputation points

CrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really niceCrayonBox is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by petenyc View Post
    You have 1766 Reputation points - click on your user name on the top right of any page. When the page opens, look for a tab labeled About Me. Scroll down to the section named Statistics. You will find it there.

Also take a few minutes to check out some of the other information there.

Hope this helps - Pete
    Thank you for this. I’ve been trying to figure out out my reputation points for some months now. Just looked at it now cuz of your help. Thanks again.
    Helpful Hugor Hill Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

thats really helpful @petenyc , many thanks for showing me,most helpful.
    Likes Hugor Hill liked this post

My status just lapsed - I hadn’t made a post in a while; life got in the way! I definitely understand why it’s necessary, it just threw me for a loop when I logged back in the other day. Hoping to get back soon! Guess I’ll be making 30 posts lol ??
    Likes wildings, Brianna9 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    In order to encourage our Senior Members to stay engaged with the site, I have turned back on the forum function which demotes inactive Senior Members with less than 1,000 reputation points after 90 days of inactivity. If you do not log in AND post at least once every 90 days your account will be demoted to "Lapsed Senior Member" status. This means you will be unable to access the Senior Members' area of the site until you make 30 new forum posts. Once you make 30 forum posts, you will regain your full Senior Member status within one hour (the system only upgrades accounts once per hour). Senior Members with over 1,000 reputation points have lifetime immunity from being demoted. You will get an email and PM warning a few days before the demotion happens, so please make sure the email address you registered with your forum account is up to date.

I will not lift the "lapsed" status manually for anyone from now on, so please don't PM me with requests!
    I understand why this is necessary. But I am confused because it hasn't been 90 days since I signed in and I also have 1922 in reputation points. There seems to have been a problem with my e-mail which I think I have corrected now but it took all my points (I think) away and made me a new member according to the message I received. Can anyone help?
    Likes Dos Equis liked this post
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

6. Hey you...... HI @Sheena

hope you are doing OK. Sure miss visiting with you, my sweet friend
    Likes Sheena liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by grannyof2boys View Post
    Hey you...... HI @Sheena

hope you are doing OK. Sure miss visiting with you, my sweet friend
    Hiya @grannyof2boys! I sure do miss visiting with you too!! So glad to see you my sweet friend!
    Likes grannyof2boys liked this post
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

8. I noticed complaints that the senior section isn't getting the kind of activity it used to - hence the new lapse rule. Does anyone think the reason for the quiet is that the resources are drying up and there isn't as much to share as there used to be? Or that maybe the Seniors are talking privately amongst themselves to protect the few sources they have? It makes sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    I understand why this is necessary. But I am confused because it hasn't been 90 days since I signed in and I also have 1922 in reputation points. There seems to have been a problem with my e-mail which I think I have corrected now but it took all my points (I think) away and made me a new member according to the message I received. Can anyone help?
    This is a different issue relating to having a working email address associated with your forum account. I PMed you about it.
    Helpful Sheena Rated helpful

@Admin,

I will send you a PM about it. I had to revalidate my email address and a number of things went wrong. I was a senior member, according to the the PMs I have been accepted as a member ! But I´m no longer a senior member. Fix it, please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brax View Post
    @Admin,

I will send you a PM about it. I had to revalidate my email address and a number of things went wrong. I was a senior member, according to the the PMs I have been accepted as a member ! But I´m no longer a senior member. Fix it, please ?
    Your account looks back to normal now Brax, it must have taken a few minutes for some numbers associated with your account to be recalculated by the website system after you confirmed your email address. I will follow up by PM.
    Helpful calgal99 Rated helpful

@Admin,

Yes it's all fine now.

13. Lapsed status being reintroduced for Senior Members with less than 1,000 reputation points
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12