Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally! We're back online!

Default Finally! We're back online!

If you are reading this, welcome back to Pharmacy Reviewer.

It has been a difficult 10 days for us. Our old domain name registrar, Key Systems of Germany, suddenly changed their policies after many years, to comply with everything which the pharmaceutical industry-funded company Legitscript told them to do. Legitscript calls this site a "rogue online pharmacy", despite the fact that we don't sell anything and are therefore obviously not a pharmacy . But due to a technicality Key Systems did not lock the domain, so we were able to move it to a new registrar who do not do whatever they are told to (no matter how ridiculous) by Legitscript.

The transfer of the domain name just completed 10 minutes ago, so we are back online, and the future now looks a lot more secure for PR. Thank you to all our members for their patience.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Nitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really nice

Welcome back PR, as much active as I am not, I kept on clicking few times a day to load the site.

Glad there is a twitter page we can get updates from but even that was quiet for a few days giving most of us a scare.

Welcome back
    We can fool the world but never ourselves

Glad to be back. Hello everyone and very glad to see you. Thank you @Admin, you are the best! M
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Missed Everyone. Group HUGG!!!!

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, Thank You, thank you @Admin and all the Mods for all the hard work you did for us!

Hi, everyone, welcome back!

Yay!! Thank you, @Admin!!
    :oing happy dance!::

ef3302eb7c2b3f844f0f1008f2395501.gif
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

candygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura about

Hallelujah!!!!! Thank you @Admin for all of your dedication and hard work....job well done.
    Helpful NB12345 Rated helpful
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find.....you get what you need..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Parker View Post
    Yay!! Thank you, @Admin!!
    :oing happy dance!::

ef3302eb7c2b3f844f0f1008f2395501.gif
    That @snowy caused all these problems for us. But we are good together @Mrs Parker. BAM!
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

elizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really niceelizabeth02 is just really nice

I was in freak-out and panic mode at the same time. I really depend on a lot of you for help and ideas, and sometimes just to vent. So happy you're back!!

Woo Hoo. Now I am just wondering how freely I should be posting as the site is seemingly getting the attention of LE folks.
    Helpful SWAT Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Hat View Post
    Woo Hoo. Now I am just wondering how freely I should be posting as the site is seemingly getting the attention of LE folks.
    Suggestion: Be vague in public and PM questions privately out of peering eyes.

EDIT: We don't have to discuss meds. People here are knowledgeable about about a vastly wide variety of subjects. Example: Need advice on sharpening mower blades? Ask here. You'd be hard pressed to find a group of a more intelligent group of individuals.
    Last edited by SWAT; 03-19-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    The War on Drugsā„¢ is a TOTAL farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Hat View Post
    This stuff to do with domain names is very different to law enforcement agencies monitoring activity on here. Legitscript is just a private company funded by the pharmaceutical industry with a mission to try to shut down any website related to online pharmacies, (so allowing them to keep up the artificially high drug prices in the US). Legitscript is not part of any law enforcement agency. Apparently Legitscript's mission includes trying to take down this website, but as this site does not break any laws, the only option they had was to try to intimidate our domain name registration company, to confiscate our domain name. But even trying to do this Legitscript had no legal power to do anything.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    This stuff to do with domain names is very different to law enforcement agencies monitoring activity on here. Legitscript is just a private company funded by the pharmaceutical industry with a mission to try to shut down any website related to online pharmacies, (so allowing them to keep up the artificially high drug prices in the US). Legitscript is not part of any law enforcement agency. Apparently Legitscript's mission includes trying to take down this website, but as this site does not break any laws, the only option they had was to try to intimidate our domain name registration company, to confiscate our domain name. But even trying to do this Legitscript had no legal power to do anything.
    However, it's a virtual certainty that LE *is* monitoring this forum, so a little bit of discretion would always be a good idea.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, Mrs Parker, Walty, amy43 Rated helpful
    Likes songsiren, Brax, Nitsuga, heliarc, Jen38 liked this post

Toby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura about

So glad the site is back up! Thank you so much @Admin

Welcome back PR and everyone...

Thank you to all the hardwork getting the site back up. I kmow it is appreciated by all.

DCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to beholdDCAPA is a splendid one to behold

@Admin Thanks for getting us back. Had a few scares like that in the last ten to fifteen years and each time I felt like I was losing the only place I could go where people understood me. Glad your back and if need be, I'd be happy to donate.
    Helpful NB12345 Rated helpful

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

I'm so relieved to have the PR back online. Good work guys
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

songsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud ofsongsiren has much to be proud of

Yay! I was having PR withdrawls. Those are the worst.
    Thanks @Admin You Rock!
    "At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling. "

jakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to all

How nice to be able to log in again. I missed this place so much and I'm happy you figured it out.
    F**k the DEA

Bellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of lightBellavista44 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly, this site just virtually disappeared. What a helpless feeling. I am always perplexed that reappearances occur. I mean just when you think there is no way the site will surface again. BAM! ...everything back in working order.

Thank you @Admin!
    Until you submit, self medicate

22. Finally! We're back online!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast