Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We now accept Bitcoin donations to help sustain the forum

1. Quote Originally Posted by dtek View Post
    I hate to say this, but a news item today sounds as if donating to PR may now be an IRS reportable event due to its use of virtual currencies.

More info here: IRS May Be Asking For Bitcoin Disclosure On 2019 Tax Returns
    I did a test donation but I think I messed it up, because I specified the amount in USD, instead of the exact amount of BTC specified. Hopefully, it still goes through.
    That's what I get for PUI.

As for the IRS, they can blow me.
    Likes snowy liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

I sent a small donation because i feel this site has so much information so if every dollar helps , i’m in. I don’t have anything beside my name that i made a donation but that was not my intention. It’s to help the community and that’s all what matters. When you can receive help for yourself and others it’s a win for everyone. Thanks PR.

3. When I click donate, it won’t let me. Can you message me where to send the donation? You guys have been awesome! Thank you!

4. Lol I didn’t see the button at the top of the page ????*?? Just ignore me.

@GreenThumb @Mike Stayn (and maybe @zGreeneyesz), It's really generous of you to have donated! It looks like the system didn't pick up the donations as the amounts were slightly different to the expected BTC totals, I will follow up with you by PM to assign you "Sponsor" badges.
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful
    Likes Mike Stayn liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123