Thread: PR now on a faster server

Default PR now on a faster server

I moved the site to a more powerful server this morning, so in theory the forum should load quicker. I hope some of you notice the difference. Please let me know if you notice any changes, good or bad.

Unfortunately one small change for the worse is that the ability to search your own private messages has been lost, due to some software incompatibility issues I wasn't able to overcome.

Also apologies to anyone who tried to click a like or helpful button earlier this afternoon as there was a problem with them briefly (fixed now).

2. I noticed the increased speed. Thank you!
    Likes Admin, peppergirl liked this post
    ...and these three men made a solemn vow...John Barleycorn must die.

I noticed the increased speed as well!
    Likes Admin, peppergirl liked this post
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

candygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura aboutcandygram has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Admin!
    Likes Admin liked this post
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find.....you get what you need..

Over the last few days we've upgraded the code the forum runs on to work with the latest version of the PHP programming language, so, with the recent server upgrade as well, the site really does run noticeably faster now.
    Helpful north19 Rated helpful
    Likes calgal99, cherrybomb liked this post

I’ve definitely noticed increased speed! I’ve been a member for many years and this upgrade is awesome. Thank you!
    Likes Admin, peppergirl, Seychelle liked this post

@Admin Oh yeah...website's faster Thanks for this & everything else you've done.
    Likes Seychelle, Admin liked this post

Seychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the rough

Definite difference, thx Admin
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

I too have noticed a significant difference. I wasn’t sure what had changed until I just came across this thread. So mystery solved, and I know it’s PR’s new server, and not my mediocre internet connection. LOL. Everything loads much quicker now. Nice improvement!
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful

north19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks very much @Admin as the site works great. Always fast for me now. I never really had a slow experience before but this new platform really makes navigating the site a lot easier and more enjoyable.

11. Definitely working better for me on mobile! Thank you!!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.