NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1432 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: How come banned people can post and i had no access to the site at all?

fish farmer D is offline Banned Reason: Relaying forum discussions to a vendor
    fish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud of

Default How come banned people can post and i had no access to the site at all?

Not complaining but I violated rules and was banned for 1 month, yet I see posts from banned members? Was my infraction (Sharing a response from a vendor to adress untruths spoken about him a more serious offense. When I was banned I had no access for 30 days period? Just curious, Thanks FFD
    Helpful 4legsgood Rated helpful

2. Quote Originally Posted by fish farmer D View Post
    Not complaining but I violated rules and was banned for 1 month, yet I see posts from banned members? Was my infraction (Sharing a response from a vendor to adress untruths spoken about him a more serious offense. When I was banned I had no access for 30 days period? Just curious, Thanks FFD
    Could you elaborate? If a member is banned, they should not be able to post. You may see posts of theirs they made prior to being banned which are normally left intact so the the thread makes sense.

However, if you have reason to believe that a previously banned member is back posting under a different name, please report the post and we will investigate. If we find evidence that the member was previously banned and rejoined PR using a different name we will immediately re-ban the member.

Thank You-

Pat
    Likes Mira liked this post

3. By the way, we did miss you FFD. Glad you're back!
    Likes Jazie, Mecha, Binky, djrick liked this post

petenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    petenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by fish farmer D View Post
    You have asked the mods and they will reply about the ban.

For access, go to website and view as a guest and see what happens. You can't see the sr section, post or attachments. Also after I think about after 5-6 different views of posts you get locked out. It's limited access.
    Helpful Binky, fish farmer D Rated helpful
    Likes Mecha, djrick, Saoirse liked this post
    A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life - Unknown

We did miss you @fish farmer D. We even thought about staging a sit-in in your defense but strangely it never came to be. We were rioting over something else. xo, M
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

fish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud offish farmer D has much to be proud of

@Pat, I tried to find the post but was just browsing and could not find it. I have seen it many times before as I think most members have. It has their PR name, avitar and everything yet says "Banned for Whatever reason below it" No big deal and my 30 days off I read a great book and watched some great movies. It's all GOOD, Best to you Pat,FFD (This was a 3 day old post)
    Last edited by fish farmer D; 03-24-2016 at 10:49 PM.
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful
    Likes Pat liked this post

@fish farmer D, what you saw was after the banning. It's confusing I know. I see where someone is banned and then see a post afterwards but we really bdon't know the timings of it all.
    Helpful fish farmer D Rated helpful
    Likes djrick liked this post
    I Love People - Harry's Quote. RIP 12/20/2015

@Jazie - she is correct. I have seen this before and asked a moderator and receive the answer Jazie gave you @fish farmer D.
    Helpful calgal99, fish farmer D Rated helpful
    Likes djrick liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

drdooley has a spectacular aura aboutdrdooley has a spectacular aura aboutdrdooley has a spectacular aura aboutdrdooley has a spectacular aura aboutdrdooley has a spectacular aura aboutdrdooley has a spectacular aura aboutdrdooley has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @Jazie - she is correct. I have seen this before and asked a moderator and receive the answer Jazie gave you @fish farmer D.
    They are obviously looking for Mecha's tips for chin beard removal
    Likes Mecha liked this post

@Pat, Nothing against Gladheart, but he posted a week ago and it still has him listed as Banned yet he is posting? I looked back when I was banned and there is no banned under my name, but there is banned under the name of the joker who got permanently banned. I understand that and the fact that my posts that got me in trouble were deleted. I think I am beating a dead horse, no reply necessary,I just don't understand, and since I won't be banned again I believe this discussion has run it's course. Hope you all enjoy a Holiday weekend with Friends and Family as I will be leaving the farm tomorrow for time with family. A person with the ball's or determination could come out with a big net and make off with thousands of fish. Who want's fish on Easter and you would have to find me. Best to all of you! FFD

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.