Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoyed

CrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @CrayonBox, oh yeah, there's Eminent, Renowned... list is here: User Titles
    Hey, thanks. I searched for that thread for ten minutes then gave up. Lol.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonBox View Post
    So far I’ve seen member, senior member, honorable member, distinguished member and exalted member. Does anyone know if there’s anything after exalted member?
    Probably ,, expired member ,, Dooh! (Dead member's society) too many perc's and benzos)

Cool Gates Granny,O ,, uber shinny

Quote Originally Posted by grannyof2boys View Post
    @Hymee .. just continue to peruse the PR forum sections & threads that interest you.. and like others have written.. try out the many threads available to the new crowd.

The best thing a new member can do, at least in my opinion, is find areas that interest you and just start posting. Depending on the topic at hand, others will join in with like/similar conversation.

The main thing to do as a new member is Read Read & Read some more ... follow the rules, & don't ask for sources or even plant a subliminal hint... LOL.

Believe me, the time will pass much faster if you join in where you want to, add something to that particular thread or topic... and at all times be cordial and respectful of other members.

The 30 days will go by in a blink

For now it will help to do your own research regarding why you came to PR. The tabs at the upper Top-Right-Hand side of the forum pg will pull down a Search Box. Plug in the info you need help with...... and there you have it. Being a contributor to the PR forum is important because that is how one gets to know everyone else.

Welcome to PR. I hope that what you are seeking will be found.

and then---- after all board requirements are fulfilled----- WahLaaaa... The Golden Gates Appear and you have your Golden Ticket

just a glimpse of things to come.............

................Attachment 50190
    Last edited by tinmuning; 5 Days Ago at 07:13 AM.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    TS issue has been resolved as "Honorable Member" status is already under his name. Since ArtieBowieFan did not post anything about this issue since October 2018, I'm closing this thread to stop progression of off topic posts.
    Helpful Sheena Rated helpful
    Likes Hymee liked this post

5. Annoyed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12