Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoyed

ArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Annoyed

Because I didn't put in my new email address I have been demoted from honorable member to member. I find this grossly unfair. I had nearly 400 posts and had no idea that my email was so important. I have worked hard at this forum and am quite upset by this. If someone could help me contact Admin I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by ArtyBowieFan; 10-26-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    Helpful Hymee Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    @ArtyBowieFan
    You still show as Honorable Member. Same happened to me, but my email was correct & a working one. I don’t really know what was wrong, but I changed it to my gmail account. Anyway under your username it has Honorable Member.

When this happened, I think messages from Admin were addressed to me as member, but nothing had changed as far as my member status. There was no demotion.

If you ever need to contact Admin, you would just need to put the @ sign in front of their name(@Admin), or a moderator, Tinmuning, or Kerry.
    Likes Hymee liked this post
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

CrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the rough

I see Honerable Member under your name as well @ArtyBowieFan. I do hope you get this all sorted out soon and to your preference. Hope the rest of your day goes well. Take care.
    Likes amy43, TurboV8 liked this post

calgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant future

@ArtieBowieFan, I hope you've seen the several replies to your concern, and you are now gruntled. Heh. (Really, though, this board does run pretty well, IMO.) (p.s. just out of curiosity, who is Artie Bowie? Am I a total jerk for even asking this? I hope not!!)

Peace.
    Last edited by calgal99; 10-26-2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: 'cause d'oh
    Likes amy43, tycho, snowy liked this post

What comes after Honorable Member?
    Helpful amy43 Rated helpful
    Likes snowy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by DW4210 View Post
    Distinguished Member
    Helpful amy43 Rated helpful

8. How long did it take to get to honorable member? Impressive

9. Hi everybody!
    very very happy new year 2019 to all members first of all.
    (@ ArtyBowieFan ) I my self can see you as honorable member. don't worry if you got any msg or something like that or if it occurred to you just ignore it coz all experience and genuine members have give you answer for this. just keep doing hard work and believe in yourself, believe in god. success will be yours.
    and from everybody i too wanna know the answer for previous question.
    Likes Hymee, grannyof2boys liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @ArtieBowieFan, I hope you've seen the several replies to your concern, and you are now gruntled. Heh. (Really, though, this board does run pretty well, IMO.) (p.s. just out of curiosity, who is Artie Bowie? Am I a total jerk for even asking this? I hope not!!)

Peace.
    "gruntled." I've used that in casual conversation and it usually takes the listener several seconds to "get it."

As to "Artie Bowie" I did a Google search and came up empty-handed. @calgal99: your post from 10/26/18 was number 14 on the search hit list, so it must not be a very common question!

I am not sure how long it took to get Honorable Member. I am not sure I really paid attention after I got to be in the senior forum. I thought it was this mysterious part of the forum, but to tell the truth I do like the freedom to see what is going on. I really like a lot of the threads that anybody can go to. They are more of “social” threads and “off topics” are my favorite. I feel like I have “gotten to know” other members or you see the same names that you share an interest with. For me the info you can get here is solid, we all have a common interest that initially brings us here, but what has kept me coming back is the people and off topic threads, you can only research for a certain amount of time before you are done or it burns you out. These off topics will keep you coming back to enjoy the members.
    Likes grannyof2boys, Hymee, heliarc, blueroan17 liked this post

yer still honorable.. better than me lol
    Likes blueroan17 liked this post

@Hymee you will get there to and nobody is better than anyone here or anywhere. We are all different and that is what makes us a stronger group.
    Last edited by DW4210; 1 Week Ago at 04:35 PM.

14. @Hymee .. just continue to peruse the PR forum sections & threads that interest you.. and like others have written.. try out the many threads available to the new crowd.

The best thing a new member can do, at least in my opinion, is find areas that interest you and just start posting. Depending on the topic at hand, others will join in with like/similar conversation.

The main thing to do as a new member is Read Read & Read some more ... follow the rules, & don't ask for sources or even plant a subliminal hint... LOL.

Believe me, the time will pass much faster if you join in where you want to, add something to that particular thread or topic... and at all times be cordial and respectful of other members.

The 30 days will go by in a blink

For now it will help to do your own research regarding why you came to PR. The tabs at the upper Top-Right-Hand side of the forum pg will pull down a Search Box. Plug in the info you need help with...... and there you have it. Being a contributor to the PR forum is important because that is how one gets to know everyone else.

Welcome to PR. I hope that what you are seeking will be found.

and then---- after all board requirements are fulfilled----- WahLaaaa... The Golden Gates Appear and you have your Golden Ticket

just a glimpse of things to come.............

................pr pearly gates.jpg
    Likes snowy, Sheena, bluu, Hymee liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    And don't forget the welcome basket of goodies you get when you attain senior status. Are they still giving out the choice of 100 benzos or 100 percocets? Or did they do away with that?
    Helpful Hymee Rated helpful
    Likes snowy, Hugor Hill liked this post

Yep, did away with the benzos and pks. Did you forget about the Flying Toaster...toaster.jpg
    Likes tycho, Hymee liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    Did you forget about the Flying Toaster...
    That's not the one I remember from the screen saver I used to have...
    Likes Mecha, calgal99, Hymee liked this post

CrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the roughCrayonBox is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DW4210 View Post
    So far I’ve seen member, senior member, honorable member, distinguished member and exalted member. Does anyone know if there’s anything after exalted member?

19. That was just cause you are a Bowie fan.

calgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonBox View Post
    So far I’ve seen member, senior member, honorable member, distinguished member and exalted member. Does anyone know if there’s anything after exalted member?
    @CrayonBox, oh yeah, there's Eminent, Renowned... list is here: User Titles
    Likes CrayonBox liked this post

I don’t see myself moving up to any other level, that is an entirely different level of dedication. Much respect to those who have contributed.

22. Annoyed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast