Thread: Annoyed

ArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Annoyed

Because I didn't put in my new email address I have been demoted from honorable member to member. I find this grossly unfair. I had nearly 400 posts and had no idea that my email was so important. I have worked hard at this forum and am quite upset by this. If someone could help me contact Admin I would be very grateful.
    Last edited by ArtyBowieFan; 10-26-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    @ArtyBowieFan
    You still show as Honorable Member. Same happened to me, but my email was correct & a working one. I don’t really know what was wrong, but I changed it to my gmail account. Anyway under your username it has Honorable Member.

When this happened, I think messages from Admin were addressed to me as member, but nothing had changed as far as my member status. There was no demotion.

If you ever need to contact Admin, you would just need to put the @ sign in front of their name(@Admin), or a moderator, Tinmuning, or Kerry.
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

CrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura about

I see Honerable Member under your name as well @ArtyBowieFan . I do hope you get this all sorted out soon and to your preference. Hope the rest of your day goes well. Take care.
    Likes amy43 liked this post

calgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant futurecalgal99 has a brilliant future

@ArtieBowieFan , I hope you've seen the several replies to your concern, and you are now gruntled. Heh. (Really, though, this board does run pretty well, IMO.) (p.s. just out of curiosity, who is Artie Bowie? Am I a total jerk for even asking this? I hope not!!)

Peace.
    Last edited by calgal99; 10-26-2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: 'cause d'oh
    Likes amy43 liked this post

DW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura aboutDW4210 has a spectacular aura about

What comes after Honorable Member?
    Helpful amy43 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by DW4210 View Post
    What comes after Honorable Member?
    Distinguished Member
    Helpful amy43 Rated helpful

8. How long did it take to get to honorable member? Impressive

9. Annoyed