Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost senior privileges :-(

1. Default Lost senior privileges :-(

Hello,
    I joined PR in 2011, and apparently in 2014 the posting requirement was initiated. I had no idea about this and took a bit of a break recently.. a few months maybe?
    Just returned to find out my senior status has been eliminated and now I need to start new.
    I’m so bummed, since now I won’t be able to check and post on my senior status vendors and orders.
    I honestly wish I knew about this, I would never have taken a break from posting for that long.
    That being said I do 100% understand why you want members to stay active... you are doing us a huge favor by offering this free service.
    But I’m not even a lapsed senior member, I’m legit a brand new member... is there anything I can do or am I screwed?
    Thanks guys
    Helpful 10 years after Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9, Rylee, Artknowsme, ludwig1961 liked this post

Looks to me like some magic has happened:

Wintergirl1980
    Honorable Member
    Wintergirl1980 has a spectacular aura about

You should get it back fairly fast. I did. As I lurk a lot and then have moments of posting and then go back to lurking depends on my life at time
    Likes JustAnotherDay, ludwig1961, M77 liked this post

bem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to beholdbem is a splendid one to behold

Haven't been on in a long time. Checking to see if I still have my senior status, it appears I do, cool

I just got a message from the admin saying that if I didn't make a post in three days I would lose my senior member status and would have to make 30 posts to regain it. I've been on this forum since 2013 and have never had to do this.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    @Wintergirl1980 Upon checking, your status currently indicates "Honorable Member." If you are experiencing problems accessing the forum parts that senior members should be able to, please send a message to our @Admin
    Helpful DulyNoted Rated helpful
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by samhain View Post
    I just got a message from the admin saying that if I didn't make a post in three days I would lose my senior member status and would have to make 30 posts to regain it. I've been on this forum since 2013 and have never had to do this.
    @samhain, I feel your "pain," but this forum really works best when as many folks as possible come by every once in a while, catch up on stuff (including changes in forum rules,) and just generally hang out with everyone here.

edit: sorry, didn't intend for that to sound so critical, samhain. I meant it in the sense of "we're a group of folks who want to hang out with each other," not as a chastising of you (or anyone else) for your choices. Sorry.
    Last edited by calgal99; 03-28-2019 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Oops
    Helpful blueroan17 Rated helpful

The issue with your account was an invalid email address. Thank you for updating your registered email, which immediately reactivated your account. I believe you also received a warning PM about your account risking being demoted due to inactivty if you did not log in and make a post within the next 3 days, but this post accomplished that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintergirl1980 View Post
    Hello,
    I joined PR in 2011, and apparently in 2014 the posting requirement was initiated. I had no idea about this and took a bit of a break recently.. a few months maybe?
    Just returned to find out my senior status has been eliminated and now I need to start new.
    I’m so bummed, since now I won’t be able to check and post on my senior status vendors and orders.
    I honestly wish I knew about this, I would never have taken a break from posting for that long.
    That being said I do 100% understand why you want members to stay active... you are doing us a huge favor by offering this free service.
    But I’m not even a lapsed senior member, I’m legit a brand new member... is there anything I can do or am I screwed?
    Thanks guys
    Helpful DulyNoted, Farquhar001 Rated helpful

dtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant futuredtek has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The issue with your account was an invalid email address.
    Suggest adding a note to the "Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access" message regarding the importance of keeping a valid email address registered with PR: that without a valid email address, PR will not be able to notify about impending loss of senior status.

Excellent suggestion @dtek I will do this right now.
    Helpful calgal99, Stevo1 Rated helpful
    Likes Farquhar001 liked this post

11. Oh my gosh, I caught that just in time then. Thanks PR! And yes an excellent suggestion @dtek ! I literally had NO idea what was going on, or about that rule.
    Have a great week and weekend!!!
    Helpful Roz Rated helpful
    Likes dtek, Rylee liked this post

I'm with you, I've lost senior membership as well

hopefully i can get it back, i love to contribute and have been for a while
    Likes calgal99 liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by phatboy View Post
    I'm with you, I've lost senior membership as well

hopefully i can get it back, i love to contribute and have been for a while
    @phatboy, lookee there, you've got your status back!! Why don't you come by and visit more often, see what folks are doing, what's going on? Maybe make a post or two every once in a while? (Sorry, don't intend to be nagging, it's just that this Forum is intended to be a place where the members participate, at least occasionally. Many of us may well value your input and commentary.)
    Likes jakemoe, Farquhar001 liked this post

I just received an email to make sure to post sometime in the next three days. I could have sworn I made a post about a month ago.. I guess time flies.
    Thank you for the email. Without that I'm sure I'd be lapsed again.

Usually when i see a thread like this..i make a post to keep me current. Mission accomplished.
    Likes Remi liked this post

I was demoted to lurker as I had not been on here, I sent a courtesy post to say hello due to my absence and I am now a distinguished member, can anyone tell me what privelidges a distinguished member has please?

Quote Originally Posted by jc776 View Post
    I was demoted to lurker as I had not been on here, I sent a courtesy post to say hello due to my absence and I am now a distinguished member, can anyone tell me what privelidges a distinguished member has please?
    @jc776, it has to do with "reputation points": New feature! A new like button has been introduced alongside the helpful posts button. Plus everything you ever wanted to know about reputation scores

It does not grant any special privileges, though, sorry about that!
    Likes Uncle Rob liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @jc776, it has to do with "reputation points": New feature! A new like button has been introduced alongside the helpful posts button. Plus everything you ever wanted to know about reputation scores

It does not grant any special privileges, though, sorry about that!
    Thank you

jimmyt will become famous soon enoughjimmyt will become famous soon enoughjimmyt will become famous soon enough

It looks like everything worked out. I think everyone should pop in every once in a while to keep up to date on any new news that could affect all of us. I too was guilty of staying away too long between moving to another state....

Im glad it worked out for the OP wintergirl, im getting close to 60 posts and cant wait to see what ive been missing.
    This is a good reminder to stay active here, vendors are constantly changing. Its always good to check before you reorder from one.
    Im really grateful for this forum and the info it provides, its exactly what folks like us need.
    I look forward to getting to know you all better.
    Be safe out there and remembe to report all your orders, good or bad.
    Likes ludwig1961, Admin, SoTired liked this post
    Ask me anything about classical guitar.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast