Thread: Downtime today

Default Downtime today

The site was down today due to a technical problem. (A disk on the server became corrupted.) I posted an update on Twitter 4 hours ago but since then have been busy trying to fix it. My apologies to anyone who was left frustrated trying to access the site over the last 5 hours.

AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

The Twitter update was great! I was able to check there and see what was happening. Totally appreciated it. Glad you guys worked it out!
    Likes jaders, sara22, Stevo1, Farquhar001, rainey51, snowy liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Just opened a bitcoin account today to help out and I very paranoidedly thought that your new connect with bitcoin was causing SOME thug to cause trouble. Glad I was wrong!!
    Likes rainey51, magchik, snowy liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

4. THIS MAY BE REALLY IMPORTANT, but I cant make a thread as I dont have the points.

I was on Reddit and saw a member from here take screen shots and CROSSPOST 30 POSTS FROM THE SENIOR FORUM onto Reddit.

They shared private information about other members here specifically.

I don't know who they are here, but they left other names they they use on the post, so it might be any if them or none.

They were posting on a "stalking" thread, but got banned from that group for violating their rules.

Personally, I found this behaviour frightening and considered it may be against the rules here?

It is also the reason I have not been on for 4 months.

Again, sorry if this is not appropriately placed.

petenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    petenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    @Magically_delicious You might want to send a PM [email protected]Admin with the specific URLs.
    Helpful Binky, djrick Rated helpful
    A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life - Unknown

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I got a couple of like notification emails today. I have had that turned off. Assume it’s related to server service issues.
    Help stop Gun Addiction!

Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post
    I was on Reddit and saw a member from here take screen shots and CROSSPOST 30 POSTS FROM THE SENIOR FORUM onto Reddit.

They shared private information about other members here specifically.
    You should be able to make new threads Magically_delicious. I will follow up with you by PM about this as posting screenshots from our Senior Members Area is a banning offense and so I would like to find out who it was.
    Likes djrick, petenyc liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.