Thread: Problems logging in and posting over the last few hours

Default Problems logging in and posting over the last few hours

Sorry everyone, the site has been experiencing sporadic problems with people posting and even just logging in over the last few hours. I uninstalled the offending forum software extension and we should be back to normal now.
    Helpful temmuz, grannyof2boys Rated helpful
    Likes Skeptical, Sling Man liked this post

2. Thanks for fixing this issue quickly. I went into full freak out mode last night. This site has been so invaluable to me and I thought I was locked out or banned or something.
    Likes sara22 liked this post

@Admin, maybe a related issue, but I got similar error messages while posting this: (sorry, can't post a link yet)

.../forum/discussion-of-online-pharmacies-featured-in-the-general-reviews-section/42604-clearsky-pharmacy-4.html#post962090

It didn't, and still doesn't, show up as the last post in the thread list of its parent forum. Neither has it shown up in "last posts by temmuz" list.

Maybe this is confined to older, affected posts only. If this very post shows up in thread list and in my latest posts list, then all is OK.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, only the older posts are affected. No problem with new posts.
    Helpful Admin Rated helpful
    Likes Gullible liked this post

4. I thought maybe I had used a 'bad word' and was banned.... *whew* ………. now that was close... LOL

……………. IMG_3195 (1).JPG …………. just because I can
    Likes bluu liked this post

I was able to log in on my laptop but not on my desktop. It was weird - I initially worried that the site had been seized again. Glad it was just a software glitch. I'd miss everyone!
    Likes Admin, calgal99 liked this post

so glad you fixed that!

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    I was able to log in on my laptop but not on my desktop. It was weird - I initially worried that the site had been seized again. Glad it was just a software glitch. I'd miss everyone!
    @Ellyn, don't forget, "Twitter is your friend," when it comes to concerns about the website being up or not.
    Helpful Nitsuga Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.