Thread: How do I Donate if I don’t use bitcoin?

1. Default How do I Donate if I don’t use bitcoin?

Title speaks for itself, went to donate and there was a barcode for a bitcoin pay, and it said 20$. I’m very illerate when it comes to internet/bitcoin. Can someone explain it to me in a grandma way?
    Likes Admin liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by RunRunRiver View Post
    Title speaks for itself, went to donate and there was a barcode for a bitcoin pay, and it said 20$. I’m very illerate when it comes to internet/bitcoin. Can someone explain it to me in a grandma way?
    There are several threads for learning bitcoin on this forum, if you do a search. (And despite my reading most of them, I still am "foggy" about it myself and have yet to use it, even tho I want to donate as well.)

Anyway, right now it's the only way to donate, but I think they know that until they can receive donations in some other ways, it's likely to be a barrier for many. So don't feel bad...
    Helpful Admin Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

I do a lot of websites for kratom companies and a lot of them get around that by creating another website that sort of mimics sales... basically a front. Not really suggesting that here but I wonder if it would be legal to make another website and register something specifically for donations. Or if it’s still the thought they want no way for government to link that money to any individual.

mindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura aboutmindcrypt6 has a spectacular aura about

See that's the thing there is very or there is many areas that explain Bitcoin on this site as I just read but for some reason victory college degrees I still have no idea how to work it but one of these days I will sit down and read and reread these forms that explain Bitcoin and maybe it'll ring a little bell inside my brain that actually makes sense because as of now is a lost as a person in the woods without a compass and a raincoat or batteries for the flashlight. So that means I really have no idea how to work Bitcoin at all by God I think I lost $50 trying to make it work after I research and read thought I had it working and down and then I figured that the instruction please that I was reading left out a major part and I have no idea what to do next so wherever that money is its long gone or floating around somewhere I don't really care right now I just wish I could understand someday maybe it could be explained in simpleton terms since I feel like I'm riding the short bus when it comes to bitcoin

El Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Making a donation without BC

Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    There are several threads for learning bitcoin on this forum, if you do a search. (And despite my reading most of them, I still am "foggy" about it myself and have yet to use it, even tho I want to donate as well.)

Anyway, right now it's the only way to donate, but I think they know that until they can receive donations in some other ways, it's likely to be a barrier for many. So don't feel bad...
    @jaders "i am in the same boat as you"................thanks for posting.....................................
    Helpful snappy711 Rated helpful
    Likes SurrealSound99 liked this post
    "Death is not the greatest loss for life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live"
    Norman Cousins

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.