Thread: New Member, Reputation Score went from 0 to -2

Default New Member, Reputation Score went from 0 to -2

I've done absolutely nothing to deserve a -2 reputation score. WHY? I have only asked questions.

Pain is far from being inconsequential.
    Last edited by Number11; 1 Week Ago at 02:54 AM.
    Helpful pinkflower, Gibson, Mrs Parker, M77, tirorin Rated helpful
    Likes djrick, calgal99 liked this post

Hi @Number11

I had no idea one could get minus points! I have given you a "Helpful" so you now have the grand total of 0 reputation points! The only way is up!

And if anyone tells me off (except admin and mods of course - what a creepy crawler I am ) for it, well I can say it was helpful because I learned that one could have minus reputation points. So there!
    Helpful M77 Rated helpful
    Likes Seychelle liked this post

It's utterly ridiculous. We are for pain help. To screw with us is a truly rotten move.

Thank you, pinkflower for not being an idiot. It is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Number11; 1 Week Ago at 03:20 AM.
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful
    Likes pinkflower, M77 liked this post

I don't understand what's happened @Number11. I have hardly been on here lately because I've been caring for someone and it's time-consuming and exhausting, plus dealing with my own issues as well. But there truly are some wonderful people on here. I'm sure you will find most people very helpful. I'm very lucky in that I don't have pain issues, despite being 120 years old, just shitty, crippling anxiety and depression, but there will be many on here who will empathise with your plight.

And kitty cats are indeed very nice! Except for my four who are all complete pains in the arse!

Oh and I "liked" another of your posts so you're now in the positive as far as reputation points go! Yay!
    Likes Seychelle, Admin, M77 liked this post

Cats ROCK!
    Likes pinkflower, M77 liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by Number11 View Post
    I've done absolutely nothing to deserve a -2 reputation score. WHY? I have only asked questions.

Pain is far from being inconsequential.
    Your current rep score is 3. The "likes and helpfuls" you received have all been in the last 24 hours.

I have no idea how it could have gone to -2 since there have been no Mod/Admin actions that would have impacted/lowered your score (e.g. formal warning/infraction or manual changes). Could be a bug or just a glitch.

@Admin @tinmuning

Edit - Thread moved to a more appropriate topic area with temporary thread re-direct. Title updated to reflect member observed isuue on Reputation Score.
    Last edited by Kerry; 1 Week Ago at 07:07 AM. Reason: Explain additional actions
    Helpful djrick, pinkflower, Admin, M77 Rated helpful
    Likes Seychelle liked this post

Seychelle will become famous soon enoughSeychelle will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    Hi @Number11

I had no idea one could get minus points! I have given you a "Helpful" so you now have the grand total of 0 reputation points! The only way is up!

And if anyone tells me off (except admin and mods of course - what a creepy crawler I am ) for it, well I can say it was helpful because I learned that one could have minus reputation points. So there!
    needed a smile today.
    Indeed, The only way is up
    Likes pinkflower, Admin, Kerry liked this post
    Unchartered lands ahead, Pay it Forward

@Number11
    I don't have much to add to what @Kerry said as I have to confess I haven't seen this issue before, moreover the reputation score system has been thoroughly tested over the years and we have never found any bugs in it, so I don't understand this at all. Your reputation score is now 7 so you're heading in the right direction at least. I hope this won't make you feel like you're not welcome here. On the contrary, we're glad to have you as a member.
    Helpful pinkflower, M77 Rated helpful
    Likes Mrs Parker, Seychelle, TeutonicBlood liked this post

@Number11
    It is impossible to give a negative rating on here, so as the boss @Admin said, it had to be a glitch. Maybe the mods can take away points, but if they did, they aren’t shy, and would tell you. I can tell you that in almost 10 years on here, I have never seen anyone get any negative point deductions, and if you did something wrong, you would know it. Unlike some other forums, there is NO negativity here. Enjoy yourself, and you will get the hang of things very quickly.
    Helpful Binky, pinkflower Rated helpful
    Likes Kerry, Admin, Seychelle liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Seychelle will become famous soon enoughSeychelle will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Number11
    It is impossible to give a negative rating on here, so as the boss @Admin said, it had to be a glitch. Maybe the mods can take away points, but if they did, they aren’t shy, and would tell you. I can tell you that in almost 10 years on here, I have never seen anyone get any negative point deductions, and if you did something wrong, you would know it. Unlike some other forums, there is NO negativity here. Enjoy yourself, and you will get the hang of things very quickly.
    Seems I lost a pip (had two) sometime between now and previous Tuesday, account seems current and unobjectioned. Clean install and best practice. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Seychelle View Post
    Seems I lost a pip (had two) sometime between now and previous Tuesday, account seems current and unobjectioned. Clean install and best practice. Anyone else?
    You still have two.
    Helpful Seychelle Rated helpful
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    You still have two.
    Being redirected to old posts, very old. Brought this up with admins a while back. At this point appears I am common denominator.

Will work on it,
    Thank you @M77
    Likes Gullible, GringoStarr liked this post

GringoStarr will become famous soon enough

Meh, love having friends but they always seem to be invisible when one needs one.
    Perhaps a character flaw? Ha.
    Feel free to slam on as attention bad or good is better than none. I'll be here all week and be sure to tip your servers.
    Likes M77 liked this post
    Live large- try not to die that way

Quote Originally Posted by GringoStarr View Post
    Meh, love having friends but they always seem to be invisible when one needs one.
    Perhaps a character flaw? Ha.
    Feel free to slam on as attention bad or good is better than none. I'll be here all week and be sure to tip your servers.
    Having friends can be overrated, but every so often, you can find a few that make up for all the ones that weren’t worth it. JMHO.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.