Thread: Time for Cannabis subforum / Discussion and sourcing?

1. Default Time for Cannabis subforum / Discussion and sourcing?

Considering the ever increasing number of states where marijuana is lgeal, not only for medicinal but also recreational use, who thinks its time for a subforum for cannabis discussion?

And maybe a seniors section as well? For my glaucoma.

I believe we already have a subforum on this subject. Just take a look around darlin’. M
    Last edited by Mecha; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:53 PM.
    Helpful Admin, songsiren Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

3. One of us is clearly stoned, but its likley we both are becaue i dont see shit except for "Herbal Remedies"

My grandma reads that forum, in between each vape sesh, but shes discussig peppermint extract
    Likes pinkflower, Doc Rogue, PEACHPLUMPEAR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by McChrystals_Pistol View Post
    One of us is clearly stoned, but its likley we both are becaue i dont see shit except for "Herbal Remedies"

My grandma reads that forum, in between each vape sesh, but shes discussig peppermint extract
    Lol I don’t use the stuff. It makes me paranoid. Hit the forums button up top. Scroll down to the senior section. Look down towards the bottom it is in small letter. You’ll see it. I don’t think it is a how to find pot sort of subforum. We have a poppy thread too. Good luck. M
    Helpful pinkflower, Roz Rated helpful
    Likes medi1, Doc Rogue, magchik, Rylee liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by McChrystals_Pistol View Post
    One of us is clearly stoned, but its likley we both are becaue i dont see shit except for "Herbal Remedies"

LOL

As @Mecha helpfully said we have a Seniors' section subforum on medical marijuana.
    Likes Mecha liked this post

medi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant future

I used to smoke it every single day and night for around 6/7 years, And I loved it! I've got a lot of great memories that I had with my buddies.
    But when I was around 18 it turned on me, Like @Mecha it makes me completely paranoid.
    I really wish I could smoke it, I really loved it but it's like something happened to my brain as even a couple of draws of a joint makes me seriously freak out.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    I used to smoke it every single day and night for around 6/7 years, And I loved it! I've got a lot of great memories that I had with my buddies.
    But when I was around 18 it turned on me, Like @Mecha it makes me completely paranoid.
    I really wish I could smoke it, I really loved it but it's like something happened to my brain as even a couple of draws of a joint makes me seriously freak out.
    Two times I’ve been st0n3d. Once on purpose, and once definitely an accident (took in a bit too much of the cbd/t*c tincture for my non-tolerant lilly azz).
    And both times were hellishly anxiety ridden trips I’d never want to ride ever again. I get it if it’s your thing, have at it all day long, as long as you’re not driving while inebriated. Even better if it helps your pain or other ailments.
    I didn’t like the way I felt, thought, seeing tracers making me all cross eyed, and worst of all, I was convinced my buddy I was with (on the first time) was gonna axe me to death in my sleep (we were up camping getting a couple loads of firewood we sold on the side during college days).
    For some reason we drifted apart about a year later, don’t think it had anything to do with my reaction to the green dragon. Nope.

ETA: sorry OP, just realized that had nothing to do with answering your question. Just brought back some kinda funny (now) memory to me after reading @medi1’s reply. He started it.
    Last edited by Doc Rogue; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:55 PM.
    Helpful pinkflower, Seychelle Rated helpful

Seychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    Two times I’ve been st0n3d. Once on purpose, and once definitely an accident (took in a bit too much of the cbd/t*c tincture for my non-tolerant lilly azz).
    And both times were hellishly anxiety ridden trips I’d never want to ride ever again. I get it if it’s your thing, have at it all day long, as long as you’re not driving while inebriated. Even better if it helps your pain or other ailments.
    I didn’t like the way I felt, thought, seeing tracers making me all cross eyed, and worst of all, I was convinced my buddy I was with (on the first time) was gonna axe me to death in my sleep (we were up camping getting a couple loads of firewood we sold on the side during college days).
    For some reason we drifted apart about a year later, don’t think it had anything to do with my reaction to the green dragon. Nope.

ETA: sorry OP, just realized that had nothing to do with answering your question. Just brought back some kinda funny (now) memory to me after reading @medi1’s reply. He started it.
    Pretty trippy when I tried last year
    Note: legal in Canada
    IME, one can get locked in the loop of indifference.
    Motivation can be undermined, but properly dosed, can be quite effective with anxiety. There appears to be a very fine line. Messed about with edibles; too much range and quite unpredictible I found.
    A seasoned Mentor suggested. imho

Thx
    Likes dinger liked this post
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

dinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nicedinger is just really nice

I used to get they feeling from weed myself. Paranoid up and a weird feeling called " could not stop thinking about thinking!" bloody nightmare....
    The first time i tried skunk weed would be in 1993, hashish was king back they days....am glad to say i know longer get those feelings!! god knows why..

I was raver back in the 90s and took alot of class A drugs, am sure that did not help either lol... One thing i don,t like to see is young kids in there early teens smoking it...
    I have heard of kids smoking skunk in there early teens as in 13 and 14years old!! i think its time to change the cannibis law in blighty!! and take of the drug dealer!!
    Likes Seychelle liked this post

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Closing this thread as there's a proper section to discuss this topic: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/medical-marijuana/

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.