NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1355 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Nicotine Replacement Lozrnge Addiction

donaldduck is offline Banned Reason: Created multiple forum accounts
    donaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura about

Default Nicotine Replacement Lozrnge Addiction

I havent smoked in almost 10 years now. Used the nicotine lozenge not gum. But now I am addicted really addicted to these blasted things. I go thtough abour 10 lozenges each 2mg a day.
    I was wondering if something like chantix would help. Does anybody here have any suggestions, gone through similar experience?
    I believe this is probably a very common addiction but ome which people dont here about much.

Thisisdone will become famous soon enoughThisisdone will become famous soon enoughThisisdone will become famous soon enoughThisisdone will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by goatman01 View Post
    I havent smoked in almost 10 years now. Used the nicotine lozenge not gum. But now I am addicted really addicted to these blasted things. I go thtough abour 10 lozenges each 2mg a day.
    I was wondering if something like chantix would help. Does anybody here have any suggestions, gone through similar experience?
    I believe this is probably a very common addiction but ome which people dont here about much.
    I myself do not have any experience with these I used a vapor to quit smoking. A customer of mine for some years now quit smoking using the gum and got addicted to that as well. He finally started buying non nicotine gum that tasted just like his nicotine gum did. Every time one piece would loose flavor he would pop another one in. So maybe you can find some lozenges that are similar and try that. Also cinnamon candy helps too.
    Helpful ladyghost Rated helpful
    Likes notcharlotte liked this post

donaldduck is offline Banned Reason: Created multiple forum accounts
    donaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura aboutdonaldduck has a spectacular aura about

[email protected] Using gum that way i bet he went theough lots and lots of gum. Iv e tried going the regular gum candy route and it helps but i gi through about 2 paxkages. U make sure I use sugarless though. Thanks for reminding me. Time to look here for my mints.
    Ive thought of and teied vaping but only with the disposables. People have told me that thwre is a world of difference between the diposables and the non disposabe set ups.
    Since my present nicotine intake is about 40 mg a date not sure if vaping could compensate fo that much.
    What kind of cigs were you smoking before and how much?

Avaris has a spectacular aura aboutAvaris has a spectacular aura aboutAvaris has a spectacular aura aboutAvaris has a spectacular aura aboutAvaris has a spectacular aura aboutAvaris has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by goatman01 View Post
    Chantix shuts off the brain's nicotine pleasure receptors so it could be a good way to stop the lozenges.

The problem with it is it has a lot of side effects and nausea or feeling nauseous a lot of the time makes a lot of people stop taking it. There are emotional side effects too years ago when I quit for a few months, is why I had to stop taking it and went onto nicotine patches instead and some crappy e-cigs as a backup for the cravings.

5. Its a blasted addiction, in whatever form it takes you. I mentioned in another post that i used the Allen Carr method, and i think that would be just as usefull in this scenario. Have a look and if you have any questions please give me a shout.

My wife is addicted to those nicotine pills or gum. I showed her some websites that say she could die if she takes to much.

7. Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    My wife is addicted to those nicotine pills or gum. I showed her some websites that say she could die if she takes to much.
    Unfortunately, for nicotine addicts, threats to health mean very little. Look at those who actually smoke as the perfect example of that. Getting your head straight and avoiding nicotine completely is the only way.
    Likes Cash liked this post

She has this idea that if she does not smoke it is ok. I guess her Lungs will not become black as she chews the gum. My Wife and I have had out issues and since I am dying of Cancer she has to step up and make sure she can be alive and "run the Fort" till the kids are independent. Once they are then she can do whatever she wants.

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    She has this idea that if she does not smoke it is ok. I guess her Lungs will not become black as she chews the gum. My Wife and I have had out issues and since I am dying of Cancer she has to step up and make sure she can be alive and "run the Fort" till the kids are independent. Once they are then she can do whatever she wants.
    True about the lungs but an overabundance of nicotine is dangerous in and of itself (as I'm sure you know)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser41 View Post
    I myself do not have any experience with these I used a vapor to quit smoking. A customer of mine for some years now quit smoking using the gum and got addicted to that as well. He finally started buying non nicotine gum that tasted just like his nicotine gum did. Every time one piece would loose flavor he would pop another one in. So maybe you can find some lozenges that are similar and try that. Also cinnamon candy helps too.
    A lot of the addiction to nicotine is the oral fixation and plain ole habit.....

I take Wellbutrin for an entirely different reason and it's had a huge impact on the number of cigarettes I smoke per day....
    September 9, 2015

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.