NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 321 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Smoking vs chewing

Default Smoking vs chewing

I am wondering which one is more harmful? Anyone tell me?

SoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond repute

I dip, used to smoke.... SKOAL SNUS to be exact. It is spitless tobacco, but still not safe. I have actually never really looked to deep into it, but I can only assume that they are both equally at risk to be dangerous... only in different parts of your body. I don't know that either would necessarily considered to be considered a safe alternative to one another.
    Helpful johnathankersis88 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by johnathankersis88 View Post
    I am wondering which one is more harmful? Anyone tell me?
    They're both bad. Everyone knows what smoking does at this point - lung cancer, oropharyngeal cancers, pulmonary disease, cardiovascular disease, bad stuff. Chewing may not cause damage that systemic but it's associated with some ghastly oropharyngeal cancers. These cancers are deadly, and they're also disfiguring as all get-out.
    Helpful johnathankersis88 Rated helpful

Yea I started to chew and @SoAndSo I never have heard of that??? Is that like pouches?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I've seen pictures my sister has shown me of peoples jaws literally taken off. Ehhh scary shit. Still I like to chew no so much smoke anymore.

SoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnathankersis88 View Post
    Yea I started to chew and @SoAndSo I never have heard of that??? Is that like pouches?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I've seen pictures my sister has shown me of peoples jaws literally taken off. Ehhh scary shit. Still I like to chew no so much smoke anymore.
    It is pouches and much more mild than standard pouches, no spitting required. The regular pouches will make me sick and are too strong for me. I was actually introduced to it years ago by a female, a hot one actually, who was a flight attendant who had converted over to that due to the fact that she was a smoker and couldnt smoke on the plane for obvious reasons. Where I am there are only 3 brands that you can but at gas stations and only certain gas stations. QuickTrip, 7-11, and Racetrack all carry the Skoal, Camel, and General brands of Snus.

Yea I just started doing it. I like it more then smoking my x thinks its nasty lol. O well that's why she's my x but I'll have to look into that. I use grizzly brand. Pouches and regular.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.