Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tramadol shortage? (Ohio)

Default Tramadol shortage? (Ohio)

Hi! I have been looking through this forum for hours the past few days, also I've utilized the 'search' feature many times. So, I have already tried doing those things (just putting it out there in advance, because in doing said searching, I have noticed many times on here thats what a person with a question gets told to do).

Anyway, 10 days ago I went to reorder/refill my tramadol from the company I had my previous order from. They took the order, but not my payment. I called amd was told maybe this week? So, by Monday of this week, I find this forum, which seems pretty helpful. Tried late Monday another pharmacy that took payment at time of order, but after processing the order, a notice in red said something about a delay of shipping tramadol.

Since many members here mentioned previous tramadol shortages, like last summer, I thought there would be somebody who knows whats going on.

Many of the pharmacies I guess that I used to use have stopped shipping here (Ohio) so I tried to use ones that didn't say they couldn't ship to OH.

As of right now, in light of this current situation, I have had to decrease my dosage from 6 50mg tabs per day to...2! Hoping to string them out until something ships. But it isnt looking too good - even at 2 daily I will run out next week : (

Thank you for any light you can shed on this matter!
    Helpful nirvanadone Rated helpful

I haven't used my OP in a few weeks so I'm not certain about any shortages. However, you can search this website about a company that does local pharmacy pick-up. Could that be an option for you? Good luck. I understand how frustrating it can be.
    Helpful sunshine12 Rated helpful

@sunshine12 Idk of any tramadol shortage going on now. Is tramadol controlled in ohio? Keep looking thru pr & you will find an Op to order from even if your in a dns state. Keep thinking of keywords that apply to what you need,to put in search box. Also "cod“ is a good keyword when looking for a domestic with tramadol take care
    Peace Love Positivity & Equality for all

Thank you both so much ! As of this AM, still a no-go on either site I have ordered from. : ( Have never tried a COD, so not sure jow it works, but I will look into it. At this point, I am really worried about having multiple orders out there. Wont that flag something? I have never had to be in this position. *sigh* I am heading to GNC today to pick up the Rodiola Rosea : ) Hope that will help make this easier. Thanks again, both of you!
    Likes katiebug, Itzjustme liked this post

I meant to say...am I alowed to say here the places that are not shipping out for me? Would that help anybody to know? I guess it would kind of help me to know if they are sending out tram to others right now.
    Last edited by sunshine12; 02-28-2014 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Cut off beginning
    Likes katiebug liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine12 View Post
    Thank you both so much ! As of this AM, still a no-go on either site I have ordered from. : ( Have never tried a COD, so not sure jow it works, but I will look into it. At this point, I am really worried about having multiple orders out there. Wont that flag something? I have never had to be in this position. *sigh* I am heading to GNC today to pick up the Rodiola Rosea : ) Hope that will help make this easier. Thanks again, both of you!
    I have had multiple orders out there before and didn't have any issue. But I guess that depends on the pharmacies. COD is pretty easy, btw. I usually paid with a money order to my postal man at the time of delivery. No problems.

7. I suggest that you start procuring Tramadol from IOPs. They are MUCH cheaper. The only downside is that the orders can take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. If you can stock up somehow while waiting for the international orders to arrive you should be golden.

Unfortunately, since you are a Junior Member I am prohibited from supplying vendor names.

I meant to say...am I alowed to say here the places that are not shipping out for me? Would that help anybody to know? I guess it would kind of help me to know if they are sending out tram to others right now.
    I think you are allowed to say "xyz is not shipping out for me" as long as it's not in the list of OP/IOP's reserved for the senior section.
    We are here to rate and discuss pharmacies, after all!
    (oh please someone correct me if I'm wrong.. )

Ok, well my original refill was akmeds, which now calls itself serv trading, I guess. And that was 2 weeks ago. Then, about a weej ago I ordered with Vendor discussed only in the senior section and nithing from them either. I have not been charged by either place.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I am have tapered from 6 to 1 daily, maybe I can see how it goes without... Whatcha wanna bet as soon as it all gets out if my system, both orders show up? Lol
    Last edited by tinmuning; 03-04-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Added links to vendors' threads
    Helpful katiebug Rated helpful

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

Were these all credit card sites?Because I always do COD, that way Im not out the money. It seems like there I read something about AK meds

The first was paypal, 2nd was credit card. Neither of them ever billed my accounts, but they both took an order. I called Ak, they said this week, but it never materialized. The other, I called mid-afternoon and got no answer so oh, well. As long as I still have my money, at least that part is good.
    Helpful katiebug Rated helpful

Quoted post already edited - Mod
    Well hmmph. I have never heard of either of those two vendors so I can't offer any suggestions. Other than cancelling both and using a different one altogether. I understand the frustration very well. Because of some royally craptastic planning on my part, I have been without any medication for 7 days now. Fun stuff.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 03-04-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    Likes sunshine12 liked this post

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Hi @sunshine12

I do THINK Ohio is a Do Not Ship State for Tramadol. Take @File Error 500 's advice and start looking for an IOP.
    Helpful katiebug, Roz, sunshine12 Rated helpful
    Likes Mira liked this post
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

Now that I think about it, I believe you're right. I'm not even sure if my suggestion about the OP that does "local pharmacy pick-up" is any good in ohio, actually. I agree IOP is the way to go. Though I can't imagine she'll be in stock before she runs out. ..
    Likes Roz liked this post

ttony has a spectacular aura aboutttony has a spectacular aura aboutttony has a spectacular aura aboutttony has a spectacular aura aboutttony has a spectacular aura aboutttony has a spectacular aura about

I also agre with file error 500 and Katie bug. Start ordering from IOP's and stock pile some medicine so this never happenes again. I know it sucks to run out and be in a lot of pain. Try to hang in there. I hope one arrives quick but also try to have a Iop order on its way also.

Thank you, each of you for the input. It helps a lot b/c if it weren't for the reassurance of so many people on here safely using Iop, I'd be afraid to try it. Like what's in that stuff? But, you are all still alive ; ) So, I'm going to have to look into it.

I am doing ok with the help of some GNC supplements that were suggested on here. Very glad to have a resource like this.

- - - Updated - - -
    @sinister So, did they ever ship, eventually, when that has happened before?

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to have to learn how to do the quote thing I see everybody using : /

But, you are all still alive ; )
    Sure. Basically.

There are some really good IOP resources on here. It's petrifying the first time you order because you won't know what to expect completely. I understand the caution.

- - - Updated - - -

To do quotes.. you click on "Reply with Quote" underneath the post you wish to quote. You can delete some of the text or leave it all. Just be sure you don't delete the bits that say [Quote] on each end.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    @sunshine12 Please refrain from combining feedbacks about 2 or more vendors in 1 post.

Fibonacci will become famous soon enoughFibonacci will become famous soon enoughFibonacci will become famous soon enough

An IOP is the first vendor I tried and it was successful.I wasn't too sure as well but I took the risk and I guess that's what you gotta do to get what you need. I also never ordered online before so maybe I got lucky. But i can say that you can get them cheaper at an IOP.It will usually take about 14-21 days to come.
    For what we used to be is only an illusion,because we never lose our true selves......

Ok, @tinmuning. Got it!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast