Thread: New orleans

Missmolly is offline Banned Reason: Too argumentative and hostile to other members. Banned after multiple warnings.
    Missmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant future

Default New orleans

The next time I'm the states, I want to travel to Boston and New Orleans.

Can someome who is familiar with NO, recommend anything for tourist to see or to warn tourist about?

Also how far via plane is NO from Boston?

how far is Boston from NYC

What are domestic flighs like in the US.

I always go to Ireland and fly from there ( it saves hours fellow Ukers)

Do you still have to deal with the TSA/scans/getting molested etc when flying inside the US)

I am the only person that wants to fo to NO, so I need to convince people.

I have also never stayed at a MOTEL ( we don't have them overhere)

any advice/stories - I would LOVE to hear from.

Ive never gone off the tourist tracj when visiting.

I also wanna go to a big proper Wallmart LOL!

Also US McDonaads Taste different and have more options than the UK ones/ ( some of the chemicals US maccy D's use is illegal in Europe and they yaste damn tasty too boot) I also wanna try taco bell ( I'm soo high class LOL) Also id be interested to try fisn n chips and an n Irish Pub as apparently the US simply cant get them right. Also why do ask about what type of tea LOL! that confused me when I first was asked that. for any ukers it is black tea if you want something that resembles tetleys. Oh and Cider is NOT an alcoholic drink.
    If I wanted an alcoholic cider what do I ask for?

but mostly I wanna know about New Orleans.

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

New Orleans is great and can be a lot of fun. Be careful with where you book your motel. Bourbon street is party street, noisy day and night. I was there with a group and a guy booked a cheap hotel for him and his family down the seedy end of bourbon street, only to discover after checking in that it was next to a strip club and women were walking the corridors of the hotel offering 'private parties'. He was worried his wife wouldn't be impressed and quickly booked into another hotel. We stayed in the french quarter, very nice.

Flying in the US is very similar to in Europe. Most of the airports have back-scatter (is that what they are called?) scanners where one stands in and gets scanned and is then patted down if the scan shows there might be something under the clothes.

Can't comment on McDonalds. Some Walmarts can be rough.
    Last edited by Lumo; 09-27-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    Likes Hymee liked this post

make sure you bring extra shoes. you dont want to wear the shoes you wore on bourbon street in your room.

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

You can't really guarantee that you won't be searched down to a very picky level.
    I've been questioned over pocket lint during a transfer on a two day long flight.
    The scans in airports will reveal a single pill in a pocket, or anywhere. That doesn't always happen, sometimes you just get the metal detector.
    I can't really comment on your desire to eat that kind of food, but to each their own. There are great restaurants in NO.
    Try ARBNB before motel?

Very funny comment about bourbon street shoes.

Hymee is offline Banned Reason: Made mostly weird nonsensical posts
    Hymee will become famous soon enough

Was there a few years back, sure beats Canada in the winter. No issues,, well just one,, giant cop on a big ass horse was uber cool, chased away some back alley types.
    Met some very interesting people. Jazz is supreme. Wicked hot. Also the ladies. Oh my!!

Cool beans
    Likes Realdeal1008 liked this post

Hilarity folks,

No issues, went down clean, came back dirty. Time of my life. Billeted with online pal I met years before. Stay away from alleys,, as I learned. Cops like Canadians/dumarse i suppose. Been to NYC etc, also no major issues, striking architecture, must have looked like a fish. Snickers!

Beans away

Quote Originally Posted by Tbm View Post
    make sure you bring extra shoes. you dont want to wear the shoes you wore on bourbon street in your room.
    Yup, just saw that,, hahaha I did buy a new pair,,, coney Island whitefish and all,, sure was worth a new pair of kickers !!

8. I’m from Louisiana but not New Orleans but as a Louisianaian if that’s a word lol .. New Orleans is a wonderful City to visit to get a little piece of the Cajun/creole traditions and values ... yes I suggest go to the French quarters and Bourbon St. is a 24 hour party street some nights more crowded then others ... always have festivals and concerts and conventions in town so sometimes there are a lot of tourist on Canal and Bourbon St. they also have some really nice hotels for about $300 to 500$ A night according the time of year and if there’s something going on prices change ... but overall it’s one of the best cities in the United States ... just wish outside of the tourist zones wasnt so rough and unsafe so stay in tourist Zone .. murder rate is high amongst African Americans .. you get to see both sides of America In Louisiana from the super rich to the super poor !!!

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way Boston and New Orleans are on Two totally different parts of the United States .... New Orleans is deep dirty south ,,, Boston is East Coast to us southerners which we also call the northeast of the United States ... about a 5 hour flight ?? from New Orleans to Boston

9. I would suggest staying a well reviewed airbnb it was the greatest experience to feel how it was to live as a local in a shotgun home and take the old rail train to French Street.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.