NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1106 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Run from Indiamart!

Default Run from Indiamart!

Im not saying that every vendor on Indiamart are scammers but i wouldn't take the chance if i was u. Scammed 4 times in a row on that b2b site, no regulation at all.
    Helpful petite Rated helpful
    Likes ArtyBowieFan liked this post

2. @Rozay I moved your thread into this subsection of the forum.

Ok cool.., im new to this actually my second day, got get the feel of navigating around..,lol. How is that SEARCH bar helpful like everyone says it is? @Kris

4. Hey, also new here and have made contact with dozens of indiamart "companies". One thing I always look for is when someone is chatting with you and answering questions, while trying to rush you into making a buy, I always avoid the rushers.
    Helpful ArtyBowieFan Rated helpful

O Thank You ~ one can help but be tempted by so many online web site's ~

Diversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really niceDiversion is just really nice

Thanks for the warning.

Tom

I totally agree , only got scammed by them once and I think I went a against my best judgment and sent the money by Western Union which is a red flag end got tons and tons of emails and calls from them and excuses that they needed more money for insurance, total fraud and scam artists.

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    @john66

I don't know, I don't think I agree with you on this. As far as I know, the vendors I use are members of IndiaMart. Not that it makes me any difference one way or another, because that organization isn't going to guarantee you anything by buying from one of their members.

I can just say that personally I've never been scammed or ripped off by the vendors I use, and haven't heard anything bad back from anyone else who's used them, and I know I would for sure if I recommended a place and they ripped someone off.

I think you just have to take Indiamart out of the picture and look at each vendor on a one to one basis,pretend you haven't ever heard of Indiamart . If a vendor is good, whether in Indiamart or not, he'll be good, and if bad, likewise.
    Helpful Mythvin Rated helpful

Hi David PauI probably agree with what you said , just angry that I got ripped off I'm sure there are good vendors on there who un fortunately get lumped in with the dishonest people and expired kind of sours the whole experience. More angry at myself than anything else for actually sending this idiot more money for insurance. It's kind of funny the rationalizations you make in your mind trying to salvage what you know is a bad deal.
    Likes Mythvin, davidpaul liked this post

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

I find it difficult to work out a sellers reputation on IndiaMart. I have contacted a few who were all long term members with gold star ratings. But these ratings didn't seem to be based on customer reviews. Without seeing feedback from other buyers it always seemed a bit of a gamble and so I never bought anything. Is there a way to see actual reviews that I am missing?
    Likes ArtyBowieFan liked this post

Mythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura about

@Lumo The star ratings and verified seller badge on Indiamart is for the package the vendor has paid for to advertise on Indiamart. The stars, ratings or badges in no way indicate the genuineness of the vendor. There is no customer review option on IndiaMart.
    Helpful Lumo, davidpaul, ArtyBowieFan Rated helpful

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Mythvin View Post
    @Lumo The star ratings and verified seller badge on Indiamart is for the package the vendor has paid for to advertise on Indiamart. The stars, ratings or badges in no way indicate the genuineness of the vendor. There is no customer review option on IndiaMart.
    That's what I feared but was not certain about. Is it really just paid for and not verified in any way? How can this work as a system? It would be like a seller on ebay being able to buy different color "star seller" ratings.

Mythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura aboutMythvin has a spectacular aura about

@Lumo It is definitely a paid for service. The verified part would not be much more than filing for Business details, etc etc. The trustseal costs about $400 for a 3 year duration, star supplier costs around $200 monthly.
    A vendor can buy a lead as well without making the badge and stars service. If you planning to contact vendors do ensure you ask all possible questions before going ahead with the order.
    Helpful Lumo Rated helpful

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    @Lumo

Yeah,I think they just give themselves their own reviews, which makes it even harder to find which ones are good and which ones are not.It's just an advertising aid for vendors to reach customers, but it doesn't make those vendors any more reliable than if they weren't a member. I didn't know two of the vendors I use are members of Indiamart, and only found out by chance. This was long after the fact I'd been using them, so being in Indiamart had and has no bearing on my own purchasing.

It wouldn't matter to me what organization or group a vendor I use is in as long as they do good business. Like I said, try and take Indiamart out of the equation.
    Helpful Mythvin, Lumo Rated helpful

UFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant future

Hello friends,I was looking for Wallace carisoma.Got contacted by Careclub which their is a thread on them.I told them I would not use WU or MG even they advertised they accepted paypal,but at the moment were not.So I told them I would find simeone else with different options and they said I could place order and when I receive then I could pay them.Well they did not send Wallace and instead sent Pain-o-soma and I told them that this was not acceptable.They told me to pay what ever I wanted,so I sent them 75.00.for 180 tabs.They wrote me back that they trusted me so if I wanted to give them another chance they said it will no happen again.So I placed another order and same thing happened but they insistead they didn't send.It had to be them cause they were the only one I had an order out with.They insistead it was not them and I said allright ,that means I did not owe them anything since it was not from them.So I got 280 Pain-o-soma for free and they haven't bothered me since.Funny how that worked out and never ordered again from them.One thing I do have to say is that shipping was very fast.

@UFC123

I think your experience is very likely to be the norm right now when anyone is sourcing from India. I guess the competition for customers is so tight that the vendors are bending over backwards to find and/or keep their own customers. It's actually a good time to order from India right now, and it wasn't like that even a year ago. Now every vendor will match the competition's lowest price, and do their best to find the right brand, the right mg, etc.
    Likes UFC123 liked this post

UFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @UFC123

I think your experience is very likely to be the norm right now when anyone is sourcing from India. I guess the competition for customers is so tight that the vendors are bending over backwards to find and/or keep their own customers. It's actually a good time to order from India right now, and it wasn't like that even a year ago. Now every vendor will match the competition's lowest price, and do their best to find the right brand, the right mg, etc.
    Yes you are right.Competition is very high over there,which gives us an advantage.Unless they are willing to ship product first and I pay for it when it comes I just move on to another Indiamart vendor.They are just about willing to do anything and the ones that are not,I look at them as scammers.Happy searching its worth it if you got the time.
    Likes davidpaul liked this post

ArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of light

I told a guy on there that I only paid with PayPal. To my 'complete surprise' they didn't take PayPal, so I said that I didn't deal with scammers either.

Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @john66

I don't know, I don't think I agree with you on this. As far as I know, the vendors I use are members of IndiaMart. Not that it makes me any difference one way or another, because that organization isn't going to guarantee you anything by buying from one of their members.

I can just say that personally I've never been scammed or ripped off by the vendors I use, and haven't heard anything bad back from anyone else who's used them, and I know I would for sure if I recommended a place and they ripped someone off.

I think you just have to take Indiamart out of the picture and look at each vendor on a one to one basis,pretend you haven't ever heard of Indiamart . If a vendor is good, whether in Indiamart or not, he'll be good, and if bad, likewise.
    Hello.I was wondering if you have heard of or dealt with Dollar mart pharma.Cannot find nothing on them but when I requested a quote for Wallace carisoma they were the one to come back with a quote.I have used Careplus but they sent pain-o instead of Wallace they said that if I ordered since I never heard of them that I could pay after I got item.I let them know that wrong product was sent and they said I could pay what ever I thought was fair and I did.They got back to me saying to give them another try and assured me it would be right same payment arrangements pay after I got item.Again Pain-o was sent and they insisted they did not send .It had to be them cause I made no other orders,so if it wasn't them I sent nothing.Never heard from them again.So if you don't mind you can PM me and let me know if you heard of or dealt with Dollar mart pharma.

@UFC123 Is it Dollar Mart Pharma or just Dollar Mart. On Indiamart there is a Dollar Mart which deals with web designing and other related services. Ofcourse, it could just be a front for the pharma business. I think they are just the ones selling meds where as the shipping is done by someone else. Hence, the mix up with sending meds. Wallace Carisoma is not that difficult to get so I think their shipper was all stocked up on pain-o and sent it instead of wallace.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast