NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 812 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Chemstore.pw / "Med1Inc" is a Scam

Exclamation Chemstore.pw / "Med1Inc" is a Scam

I did a search for Chemstore.pw before starting the thread and saw no results, so I opened a new thread.

Before I found your forum, in a dark and desperate time, with Zero knowledge of OPs, I did a barebones google search for a medication and "order online." Med1Inc was the first result. In fact, many sites redirected to Med1Inc. I ordered, submitted payment via Bitcoin (only method they accept.) To checkout you get transferred to a site called Chemstore.pw. A week went by and my order was still on hold pending payment.

I was so desperate and foolish that I ordered from them again, this time creating a log in. I paid them again. Every time you try to contact them for support, there is a "technical error." I tried from three different browsers on 3 computers over several days.

It's been a month, they still claim to be waiting for payment. It is not possible to post reviews on the "customer review" section of the site.

I finally looked them up at scamadvisor.com, the website had been sold less than 10 days before I used it. But even today when I do a goodly search, many of the first sites relocate me to chemstore.pw. I lost $250! Don't let that be you.

I'm so embarrassed that my desperation let me be fooled twice and so grateful that I found this forum.
    Helpful ludwig1961, Raspberry, LindaHed Rated helpful

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

Don't be embarrassed. There was something non-controlled that I needed and I didn't know how to get it. I had a lightbulb moment and went to Canada like people do. I heard that is ok even though it isn't legal technically. My first order was something I received but it was so incredibly expensive for a generic of something that is very expensive in my country but with no generic available. I spent my children's inheritance but I did get something..

More valuable then that was that I got the story about how they outsource their meds globally and it may be a generic but it is just the same. I noticed they outsourced from India! So I decided to go to india myself and I found the same thing for pocket change practically.

Every mistake is an opportunity to learn something that is worth the money..You learned to come here. It was money well spent if you look at it that way.

That does not unscam the vendor. Everybody started somewhere and even with experience you can might take a chance sometimes that might pay off, or not. Don't feel stupid because it lead you in the right direction.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    Last edited by Raspberry; 07-28-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    Helpful poesque Rated helpful
    Likes Nancy3980 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
    Don't be embarrassed. There was something non-controlled that I needed and I didn't know how to get it. I had a lightbulb moment and went to Canada like people do. I heard that is ok even though it isn't legal technically. My first order was something I received but it was so incredibly expensive for a generic of something that is very expensive in my country but with no generic available. I spent my children's inheritance but I did get something..

More valuable then that was that I got the story about how they outsource their meds globally and it may be a generic but it is just the same. I noticed they outsourced from India! So I decided to go to india myself and I found the same thing for pocket change practically.

Every mistake is an opportunity to learn something that is worth the money..You learned to come here. It was money well spent if you look at it that way.

That does not unscam the vendor. Everybody started somewhere and even with experience you can might take a chance sometimes that might pay off, or not. Don't feel stupid because it lead you in the right direction.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    lol i was on a pinch and thought canada route was a god send, lol then found out they outsourced! ughhhh
    Likes Raspberry liked this post

LindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy3980 View Post
    I did a search for Chemstore.pw before starting the thread and saw no results, so I opened a new thread.

Before I found your forum, in a dark and desperate time, with Zero knowledge of OPs, I did a barebones google search for a medication and "order online." Med1Inc was the first result. In fact, many sites redirected to Med1Inc. I ordered, submitted payment via Bitcoin (only method they accept.) To checkout you get transferred to a site called Chemstore.pw. A week went by and my order was still on hold pending payment.

I was so desperate and foolish that I ordered from them again, this time creating a log in. I paid them again. Every time you try to contact them for support, there is a "technical error." I tried from three different browsers on 3 computers over several days.

It's been a month, they still claim to be waiting for payment. It is not possible to post reviews on the "customer review" section of the site.

I finally looked them up at scamadvisor.com, the website had been sold less than 10 days before I used it. But even today when I do a goodly search, many of the first sites relocate me to chemstore.pw. I lost $250! Don't let that be you.

I'm so embarrassed that my desperation let me be fooled twice and so grateful that I found this forum.
    Thank you so much for this post. You saved a lot of people here from loosing money. This why we are one great family and have to look out for each other! Good luck too you hope you will find what you looking for. Much love
    Likes Nancy3980, poesque liked this post

poesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nice

This thread is the closest to the name of a site that I am researching for a friend, (seriously it's not me.)

This friend is all ready to order from a place called chemstorexr.com. I told him to research it, but he seems impressed by the sites own reviews of itself I'm trying to help him not get ripped off. I told him that I have been using online services since the early years, but he doesn't seem to understand that just because a website looks professional doesn't mean it's going to deliver.

If anyone sees this post and happens to know anything about the chemstorexr place, any information is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by poesque; 09-25-2017 at 06:44 PM.

poesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nicepoesque is just really nice

Ok, I just scearched the name of this place my friend thinks is the answer to all his problems, it's a Scam. No big surprise there. I knew it. Now I have to break it to him.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.