Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Apple or Android???

“Somuchforthat any advice on the next long lasting iPhone or iPad. It all gets to be overwhelming. Maybe I should go with a kindle fire... too much confusion for me. I don’t know what the best choice is.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    iPhone’s and IPad’s here...just like’em, what more can I say?

4. I hate using a Mac but I love my iPhone and iPad. Not to mention that I’ve now created quite the sassy Siri. Love her!

luvn2dance will become famous soon enoughluvn2dance will become famous soon enough

Wife and I recently got new phones. I got the Oneplus 6t and she got the iphone xr both through T Mobile. I would say I've been much happier with my choice. I don't think there is anything that really wows her about her phone and she doesn't perceive it as much of an upgrade over the iphone 6s plus. Surprising to me since the iphone xr supposedly has the fastest processor available at the time. I was almost going to dip into the iphone waters myself, but I'm kind of glad I didn't. I'm pretty satisfied with the OnePlus so far.

I am a huge Apple fan. I got on the Mac bandwagon way back in the day. BUT I use an Android phone and a Kindle Fire for my mobile computing. It was cheaper for me. If cost wasn't an issue I would probably have an IPhone and an IPad. I remember many many years ago actually opening virus files in Text edit on my Mac, just to read the code lol. It used to amaze the IT guys!

bamorris will become famous soon enoughbamorris will become famous soon enough

I own a Software Dev Company and my mobile team says...Android is the most stable and best platform to work within. Although we all carry both and support both. My family is built around the Apple ecosystem so I wish I could test both but too much money to change now. iMacs, routers, iPads, iPhoto, iPhones, Appletv, Apple expresses. Too late now!

8. I like the technology behind the Android - particularly the Pixel4 and Samsung10S, but I feel the OS and ecosystem behind Apple's products safer all around. JMHO.

PR
    Likes Heinz liked this post

Madmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura about

For me it's Android. My last phone purchase was the Samsung S8+ when it came out and am still loving it. Always struggle with IOS. Have iPad air for use with the band purlely because the software I need only runs on it. Also prefer Windows to OSX but again software choices means I do own a Mac too. I just find windows and android far more intuitive to use.

dtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud of

Over three years since this thread's question was asked and no concensus, which should tell everyone something. Unless you have some reason to prefer one over the other, e.g. price, experience, app requirements, or underlying technology requirements, either will do the job.

Looking through this thread reminds me of the Mac vs Windows wars of the 90s; or for any Unix old-timers, the Vi vs Emacs debate. None of these debates have come to a conclusion because it's mostly about personal preference.
    Likes pmpl liked this post

I prefer Android over Apple for it's consumer friendlier business model. Apple's products are too proprietary for my taste.

wobina will become famous soon enough

I've been a devoted Apple user for many years (although I always have a PC for home use and gaming). Ever since Steve Jobs died I feel the iPhones are all the same every year. I'm considering swapping with my next phone upgrade... Maybe it's time for a Samsung

Quote Originally Posted by wobina View Post
    I've been a devoted Apple user for many years (although I always have a PC for home use and gaming). Ever since Steve Jobs died I feel the iPhones are all the same every year. I'm considering swapping with my next phone upgrade... Maybe it's time for a Samsung
    The man's been dead 8yrs... A lot has changed with iPhones since then. A lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazie View Post
    The man's been dead 8yrs... A lot has changed with iPhones since then. A lot...
    Like what? You can use your fingerprint to open it now? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by wobina View Post
    Like what? You can use your fingerprint to open it now? ;P
    No you can use your face to open it now.. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by skidder View Post
    No you can use your face to open it now.. ;P
    Not enough for me to spend another thousand dollars just so I can open a phone with my face.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

17. Apple or Android???
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456