Thread: Anyone else find "Firefox" browser to be a bit quirky on this forum?

Default Anyone else find "Firefox" browser to be a bit quirky on this forum?

Just curious any other Firefox users and any annoyances popping up.

Seems to run in to a lot of script issues. I can certainly use one of my other browsers but just kind of my go-to browser.

Always Chrome I guess thought I don't feel like jettisoning my Adblock extension and tired of the warnings even when I tell it to place nice with the site.

Just curious anyways.

I really don't have a favorite and well "Edge" is just Chrome tweaked these days.

Thank you for your time and donations are accepted.
    Likes Nitsuga liked this post
    Call on God, but row away from the rocks

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I try to use different brosers for different activites so my searches aren't traced. So I use Firefox for this site, Opera for FB and Google Chrome for everything else. Firefox seems okay for just one or two things. While we're on the subject, I sometimes use a VPN thingiemado and sometimes don't. Does it make a difference?

MarySue

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Use the "new private window" option on ff if you want to not be traced or known

Nitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really niceNitsuga is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by lividthedream View Post
    Just curious any other Firefox users and any annoyances popping up.

Seems to run in to a lot of script issues. I can certainly use one of my other browsers but just kind of my go-to browser.

Always Chrome I guess thought I don't feel like jettisoning my Adblock extension and tired of the warnings even when I tell it to place nice with the site.

Just curious anyways.

I really don't have a favorite and well "Edge" is just Chrome tweaked these days.

Thank you for your time and donations are accepted.
    FF works just fine for me. Never have any issues whatsoever, most other browsers give me hard time installing plug-ins and such but never FF.
    Chrome and Opera I thought where closer "twins" than Chrome and Edge ... hmmm, have to keep myself up-to-date

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    Use the "new private window" option on ff if you want to not be traced or known
    Gullible, the "New Private window" in Firefox, Opera and Safari ("New Incognito Window" in Chrome _ "New InPrivate Window" in Edge) only hide your activities from other people in the house, office or basically anyone else who might be using "your" computer but does not hide your activities from your ISP or the "World".
    ====================

General:

For MS Edge, if you are not using it (may be even if you are) specially in Windows 10, you can go to Settings/ Apps and disable most if not all permissions granted to Edge by Bill Gates himself and disable "background App" option while you are at it.

Most Apps have abilities to run in the background, some .... might .... could .... be useful (not for me, I run/ update Apps only and only when I need them to do something) Here is a "how to" to do it in one shot with all apps but you should go to each individual app and check their permissions as well (Settings/ Apps).

Also note that MS on Windows 10 likes to revert most tweaks back to their original state with updates they release ^_^ you might want to check them once and a while.

Open Settings.
    Click on Privacy.
    Click on Background apps.

Under the "Choose which apps can run in the background" section, turn off the toggle switch for the apps you want to restrict.
    How to Stop Windows 10 Apps From Running in the Background
    Last edited by Nitsuga; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:50 PM. Reason: espel chechk atempt
    Likes Gullible liked this post
    We can fool the world but never ourselves

6. Anyone else find "Firefox" browser to be a bit quirky on this forum?