12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

GreenThumb

Exalted member
Just MO, but shutting down the country will be the biggest disaster ever. They should have targeted the quarantine to people at risk - elderly, younger people with ongoing immune problems. There is no point in quarantining the entire population if the main brunt of the virus falls on a select few. Better to identify the vulnerable groups and funnel the resources to those that need it while in quarantine. This is truly the clueless leading the blind.

Polina

Honorable member
I read and shared this article with several people last week. Just for some perspective, in the United States 6 million people die in car accidents every year. To date, there have 7,146 US deaths from Covid-19. This year, 24,000 people have perished from influenza. If the government was so concerned about public health and welfare, it seems that restrictions would be set in place every year to combat the spread of influenza, given the death toll from flu is significantly higher than the current “pandemic” facing our nation and the rest of the world. Or perhaps we should outlaw driving to preserve lives? I think this crisis is an important reminder to question authority and look beneath the surface of what is occurring.

Nitsuga

Distinguished member
@Polina, United States registers about 2.5 million deaths a year. I believe this figure has increased from 2 million with 2020 reporting rate of 8.882 deaths per 1,000 people, which is closer to 3 million!

Car accidents were cause of under 40,000 deaths in US for 2019.

I am already not liking my post for all the "D" words used, sorry about that.

But I share and believe the point you are trying to make.

Heart disease and Cancer are top 2 causes with 570,000 and 525,000 figures yearly (lower than 600,000+ figures in 2017)

Total casualties in the past few decades due to terrorism (in the US), does not add up to all other causes combined in ONE month, or perhaps even ONE week; but I guess it is best to spend trillions on weapons and single digit billions on Heart disease and Cancer research.

Not intended to turn into a political debate.

Last edited:

Polina

Honorable member
@ Polina, United States registers about 2.5 million deaths a year. I believe this figure has increased from 2 million with 2020 reporting rate of 8.882 deaths per 1,000 people, which is closer to 3 million!

Car accidents were cause of under 40,000 deaths in US for 2019.

I am already not liking my post for all the "D" words used, sorry about that. I’m glad you understand where I’m coming from. Even

But I share and believe the point you are trying to make.

Heart disease and Cancer are top 2 causes with 570,000 and 525,000 figures yearly (somewhat lower than 600,000+ figures in 2017)

Total casualties in the past few decades due to terrorism (in the US) does not add up to all other causes combined in ONE month or perhaps even ONE week; but I guess it is best to spend trillions on weapons and single digit billions for Heart disease and Cancer research.

Not intended to turn in to a political debate.

Sorry, @Nitsuga, it is 6 million per year injured seriously - my mistake. Still, the number of injured reflects a serious problem, which correlates to the premise that the individuals infected covid-19 is well beneath the number of those hurt and killed in auto accidents. As Compare the six million injuries plus tens of thousand so of deaths to the 163,000 approximate cases of covid 19 in US should be cause to re-evaluate what defines a real crisis. I am absolutely in agreement with taking measures of precaution in order to prevent the spread of covid 19, as well as any communicable disease, but when the rights of the people begin to reflect in the name of public safety, I do think that should prompt serious questions. My husband was interrogated this week trying to enter a grocery store, asked if he had fever or cough, was questioned about what items he intended to buy in store. When he told them he wanted to I let paper, he was denied myth becuase the store was sold out. Doesn’t a person have the right to browse? It’s entirely possible that a walk through the aisles may have prompted him to remember something that was in fact needed. Businesses that are considered non-essential are having utilities such as water and electricity shut off in order to force them out of operation, and some are facing criminal charges for defying orders to close down.Meanwhile, Trump has ruled that stores that sell guns are “essential” and may remain open. Our first amendment rights are being infringed upon because we can no longer peaceably assemble for the fear of spreading disease, and many of us, as mentioned earlier in my rant (sorry) have been completely stripped of any ability to generate income. I have no other choice to believe that there is a deeper agenda going on. Bill Gates has been pushing for vaccine documents to be required for travel, and what about the vaccines themselves? What is their chemical composition, and is it possible that these vaccines may contain RFID chips? ID 2020 is another Bill Gates backed program that is pushing for identification that comes with an rfid chip, and the chip is either attached to a physical card or implanted. This is frightening. Here’s a link from the mainstream Forbes website regarding Bill Gates. Are we regressing to the era of “Papers Please?” I certainly hope not, but my outlook is bleak.

Last edited:

GreenThumb

Exalted member
I read and shared this article with several people last week. Just for some perspective, in the United States 6 million people die in car accidents every year. To date, there have 7,146 US deaths from Covid-19. This year, 24,000 people have perished from influenza. If the government was so concerned about public health and welfare, it seems that restrictions would be set in place every year to combat the spread of influenza, given the death toll from flu is significantly higher than the current “pandemic” facing our nation and the rest of the world. Or perhaps we should outlaw driving to preserve lives? I think this crisis is an important reminder to question authority and look beneath the surface of what is occurring.
@Polina, US AG Bill Barr just asked congress to give the DOJ the power to detain people indefinitely without trial. I think that speaks volumes to the real motives of this administration.

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020...ners-without-hearing-until-emergency-is-over/

Maskell

Honorable member

Nitsuga

Distinguished member
@Maskell, didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

I guess we have to wait a few months at the least; If the 3 million figure is correct and we'd be correct assuming 250,000 a month, COVID-19 figures for Feb, March and April should show and support the alleged increases.

Sorry, @Nitsuga, it is 6 million per year injured seriously - my mistake. Still, the number of injured reflects a serious problem, which correlates to the premise that the individuals infected covid-19 is well beneath the number of those hurt and killed in auto accidents. As Compare the six million injuries plus tens of thousand so of deaths to the 163,000 approximate cases of covid 19 in US should be cause to re-evaluate what defines a real crisis. I am absolutely in agreement with taking measures of precaution in order to prevent the spread of covid 19, as well as any communicable disease, but when the rights of the people begin to reflect in the name of public safety, I do think that should prompt serious questions. My husband was interrogated this week trying to enter a grocery store, asked if he had fever or cough, was questioned about what items he intended to buy in store. When he told them he wanted to I let paper, he was denied myth becuase the store was sold out. Doesn’t a person have the right to browse? It’s entirely possible that a walk through the aisles may have prompted him to remember something that was in fact needed. Businesses that are considered non-essential are having utilities such as water and electricity shut off in order to force them out of operation, and some are facing criminal charges for defying orders to close down.Meanwhile, Trump has ruled that stores that sell guns are “essential” and may remain open. Our first amendment rights are being infringed upon because we can no longer peaceably assemble for the fear of spreading disease, and many of us, as mentioned earlier in my rant (sorry) have been completely stripped of any ability to generate income. I have no other choice to believe that there is a deeper agenda going on. Bill Gates has been pushing for vaccine documents to be required for travel, and what about the vaccines themselves? What is their chemical composition, and is it possible that these vaccines may contain RFID chips? ID 2020 is another Bill Gates backed program that is pushing for identification that comes with an rfid chip, and the chip is either attached to a physical card or implanted. This is frightening. Here’s a link from the mainstream Forbes website regarding Bill Gates. Are we regressing to the era of “Papers Please?” I certainly hope not, but my outlook is bleak.

@Polina, I'm just going to mention couple things after saying, I hear you and I don't really want to get into the politics ... you wouldn't want me to start if you had seen my posts on other sites. ;) ... don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE TO but not here at PR as I respect the rules and am not quite sure if I am on the line or have already crossed it.

US has passed 300,000 already!

I look at accidents and diseases somewhat differently but do believe accidents affect people's lives and not just the ones directly involved.

I am afraid "they" will get what they want, one way or another, "we" are waking up some 200+ years too late. If "we" had started waking up even 75 years ago, this by design "reality" would have been more to our liking.

BY "by design", I mean, drug induced society based on leisure and recreation.

Gullible

Exalted member
Can we stop the political bashing? Admin has already said stop it and if it keeps on... well you have been warned. If you think a policy should be changed give the reasons pro or con but cursing at the opposite political party helps no one.

temmuz

Just MO, but shutting down the country will be the biggest disaster ever. They should have targeted the quarantine to people at risk - elderly, younger people with ongoing immune problems. There is no point in quarantining the entire population if the main brunt of the virus falls on a select few. Better to identify the vulnerable groups and funnel the resources to those that need it while in quarantine. This is truly the clueless leading the blind.
The main point of shutting down is to slow down the spread of the virus, (1) to buy time for a cure and, (2) more importantly to flatten the peak rush of hospital need, as recovery chance is much better when a hospitalized patient can be given due care.

Without an effective cure or vaccine, it is inevitable that this virus will visit 80% of us. If it hits all of us at once, then the hospitals will be overburdened to their ears, and prognosis for those hospitalized patients would be quite poor. So, even if it is impossible to stop this from spreading, it is vitally important to slow its spreading speed down.

When we gain half the herd immunity where a significant portion of the population has already got infected, then the speed of spread of disease will slow down all by itself even without a shutdown. I guess in 3 months or so we might get to that point and then the problem will be reduced to just protecting the elderly and the weak. Just my opinion.

GreenThumb

Exalted member
The main point of shutting down is to slow down the spread of the virus, (1) to buy time for a cure and, (2) more importantly to flatten the peak rush of hospital need, as recovery chance is much better when a hospitalized patient can be given due care.

Without an effective cure or vaccine, it is inevitable that this virus will visit 80% of us. If it hits all of us at once, then the hospitals will be overburdened to their ears, and prognosis for those hospitalized patients would be quite poor. So, even if it is impossible to stop this from spreading, it is vitally important to slow its spreading speed down.

When we gain half the herd immunity where a significant portion of the population has already got infected, then the speed of spread of disease will slow down all by itself even without a shutdown. I guess in 3 months or so we might get to that point and then the problem will be reduced to just protecting the elderly and the weak. Just my opinion.

We already have a cure. A combination of hydroxychlorquinine, zinc, and azythromycin has been demonstrated to knock out the virus. HydroxyC provides a channel that allows zinc to enter cells and disrupt the reproductive mechanism of the virus. The z-mycin protects against secondary bacterial infections. A doctor in Texas treated over 500 patients with COVID in a Hassidic community that got hit pretty hard. He didn't lose a single patient and was able to greatly reduce the need for intubation. He treated high risk people only with the drug combo, so it's pretty telling that not one of them died. Since then, he was treated several thousand people from outlying communities that have COVID and can't get access to these drugs. This seems supported by reports from other doctors in NYC that have used this protocol successfully.

Questions: Why is the media downplaying this cure? Why is Fauci not endorsing this treatment? Fauci can only blather on about social distancing? Really? Who controls this narrative and what is their agenda? Maybe they don't want people to get better before Bill Gates and crew can roll out their vaccine? Who controls Fauci? Is he taking his talking points from the Chinese government? Why do they want to shut down entire economies? Who benefits from this?

When the Rothschild banking elites take to social media and warn people about these treatments, you know something very devious is in play here.

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
Why do they want to shut down entire economies? Who benefits from this?
because social distancing works, and there is no demonstrated 'cure' with a clinical trial. It's all anecdotal, with no statistical controls. It's not science it's just raw data, and raw data can lie.

Doc Rogue

Honorable member
Bill Barr is a F****** A*****!
I’ll offer up a bit more clarification on the matter, as recently posted by Orin Kerr, a UC Law Professor, in short explaining this request was to temporarily allow local district court judges the right to suspend trials if deemed necessary during this pandemic, especially if the defendant doesn’t have the means, time or resources to assemble a defense team to represent themselves. Think eviction proceedings, wouldn’t it stand to reason that court cases like this be halted, or temporarily Detained for the foreseeable future?
Many people are getting laid off, or are not being paid and allowed to go find other means of income if they are part of a state exercising stay at home orders.
My understanding is this is what the DOJ is requesting, not to throw due process out the window and detain any person that they see fit to apply this new law to. That wouldn’t pass legislation if it were the case.
I don’t have a dog in this fight, unless what is being peddled by the media was actually true. Which I don’t believe for a second. Oh, and EDNY has already enacted something similar for their local judges to rule on when necessary. President Lincoln also enacted these powers while in office.
Some cases are too important and do need to be heard in a timely manner, others wouldn’t be fair to push through during this outbreak, while yet other cases aren’t important enough to address right now, and should be detained from court proceedings until a more appropriate time.
Read it how you will, I just thought I would try to add another explanation about the request. And if that is incorrect? It wouldn’t stand a chance passing congress. Both Repubs & Demos would shut it down. Good grief the conspiracies I’ve read on here the last couple of weeks is getting a bit over the top. I despise politics, especially these days. All the spins to make ones point of view is a bit disturbing. On both sides.
I would like for nothing more than to read all the entries having to do with our issues and orders we deal with, along with what’s going on these days as COVID continues to spread, as it affects our lives and our orders. I definitely don’t come here for political viewpoints. I’m pretty sure the website is pharmacy reviewer, not political reviewer.

Maskell

Honorable member
When the Rothschild banking elites take to social media and warn people about these treatments, you know something very devious is in play here.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but as you say, when the oligarchs start frothing and raving about something it's often worth investigating. That's what happened yesterday with a video by David Icke, a notorious conspiracy theorist whose stuff I wouldn't normally touch with a bargepole.

London Real streamed a live interview with him on their YouTube channel. 7000 people were watching. YouTube went nuts and not only banned the video but actually changed their rules to ban all videos claiming a link between coronavirus and 5G (which, among many other things, is what Icke was claiming).

Now, there may be a link and there may not but I prefer to assess the evidence for myself rather than have some algorithm on YouTube decide for me. Icke also claimed that Ofcom - the British government's broadcasting watchdog - has threatened other media for making the link. Intrigued, I soon discovered the truth of his claim:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...t-to-promote-baseless-5g-coronavirus-theories

UK media outlets told not to promote baseless 5G coronavirus theories

Broadcasters warned they face sanctions if they give airtime to false Covid-19 health advice

This is most egregious censorship, especially when one considers that, by the industry's own admission, they've done no research at all on the effects of 5G on human health:

https://smombiegate.org/red-alert-5...ing-when-questioned-by-senator-blumenthal-ct/

5G industry leaders admit NO safety testing when questioned by Senator Blumenthal (CT)

Under questioning by Senator Blumenthal of Connecticut at a US Senate 5G hearing on Wednesday, leading 5G industry representatives admitted zero dollars had been spent on health and safety testing for 5G technologies, out of $25 billion they’d bragged the wireless industry invested just last year. Senator Blumenthal spoke and questioned them for 4.5 minutes, starting at 2:04:00 into the video (view clip). The government hasn’t tested 5G either. All are ignoring the warnings of independent scientists and researchers...

Don't bother clicking on the video link though, the government has already zapped it:

https://lfts.senate.gov/seos/1000/mpd/ui22022019f8f0aa15472fb209f22d77326ee78a94

The requested file cannot be downloaded.

The document you are trying to access has been deleted. An expiry date is posted in the e-mail that was sent to you with this link.

If you still need to access the document listed with this link, please request the sender to resend it to you. This link is invalid and a new link will be sent to your e-mail address as soon as the document is available for download.

Many doctors and scientists are warning about the deleterious effects of 5G and although no research has been done to demonstrate its safety, we're not allowed to even discuss the matter? The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Even Frank Clegg, the former president Of Microsoft Canada has warned that 5G is dangerous.

Icke's other main claim is that the currently available coronavirus tests are worse than useless as they test not for a specific COVID-19 virus but for genetic material that's present in many of us for any number of reasons having nothing whatever to do with COVID-19. His assertions are based on, "A Breakdown on Current Testing Procedures", by Dr Andy Kaufmann and an even more incendiary video by Dr Cameron Kyle-Siddel, whose experience running an intensive care unit for "the sickest COVID-19 patients" has led him to the belief that something very strange indeed is going on.

To my surprise there's much else of interest in Icke's video (which can still be seen on the London Real site) that's backed up by credible sources as well as some claims about nano-tech that are rather more questionable. The funny thing is that I would never have watched it at all if YouTube hadn't made such a ridiculous fuss about censoring it.

Polina

Honorable member
@Maskell And what I have heard is that the real reason for the quarantine/shelter-in-place/stay-at-home orders is that to test the 5G network in order to make sure it is operating correctly, it is pertinent that as many people as possible are remaining indoors. I don’t have enough scientific knowledge to explain why this is, I am just reiterating what I have heard.

GreenThumb

Exalted member
because social distancing works, and there is no demonstrated 'cure' with a clinical trial. It's all anecdotal, with no statistical controls. It's not science it's just raw data, and raw data can lie.

If I get acutely ill with COVID, I'm going for the treatment, at that point, the potential benefit would far outweigh the risk - IMO.

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
If I get acutely ill with COVID, I'm going for the treatment, at that point, the potential benefit would far outweigh the risk - IMO.

Fair enough. However, for those that are acutely ill; I doubt they are having much influence in how they get treated. We're too resource constrained.

Public safety seems to trump individual freedom. Where people demonstrably have no sense; I'm fine with that.