• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Aliens anyone!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

amy43

Honorable member
Just thought I would ask what people think of them as a light hearted, maybe serious, depending upon your view of the subject. Do you believe in them? Any thoughts, or stories to tell?
Seen some interesting ideas, and revelations on tv which made me think and wonder what, if anything is going on.
Channel 5 have some good programmes on demand to watch, which has made me question what could be going on.

Do you believe there is a cover up, and the aliens have landed?
As a lot of people are saying, or are you skeptical and a disbeliever?
I did not take the subject seriously, but find it interesting and a bit of escapism to ponder about.
But have been wondering as I saw some programmes talking about how there is evidence of ancient technology long before air travel was invented, so something is going on, and it makes me wonder what.

So any ideas, thoughts, would be interesting to read. Many may think this a bonkers post, would have thought so myself not so long ago, now am curious and intrigued. Some even question whether these are inter-dimensional beings. So at the risk of sounding like a looney thought I would post and see if anyone responds.
👽 🙂

Last edited:

LuckyIrish

Distinguished member
I’ve always believed we are not alone in the universe but am skeptical about published accounts. I watched The Phenomenon (iTunes think) and it was very interesting. Compelling evidence. My husband, who is the smartest most no-nonsense person I’ve ever met, is a believer. In another few years when we retire, I want to get a small Winnebago and travel. I knew I had him hooked when I said we could tour alien hot spots and trek out to Area 51. I imagine that aliens stay away from us bc we are a shortsighted, selfish species that is destroying our planet and killing off other species of animals.

Atron

Honorable member
It is an interesting topic to think about.

I don’t believe any accounts that extraterrestrials have visited our planet. There seems to be many accounts of alien spacecraft crashing at various spots around our planet. I’ve always wondered why is advanced spacecraft would be constantly crashing once they managed to make it here.

I can’t rule out the possibility that life may exist somewhere besides Earth.

onlyareader

Honorable member
When I was a youngster I liked shows like Sightings, and I'm still interested in similar media on Youtube. That said, these days I tend to see it more as just fun entertainment and not something to take seriously.

amy43

Honorable member
It is an interesting topic to think about.

I don’t believe any accounts that extraterrestrials have visited our planet. There seems to be many accounts of alien spacecraft crashing at various spots around our planet. I’ve always wondered why is advanced spacecraft would be constantly crashing once they managed to make it here.

I can’t rule out the possibility that life may exist somewhere besides Earth.
@Atron, | have wondered about the amazing technology it would take to get here only to crash when they arrive! So either it is a case of the most incompetent pilots they could find, either by design or buggling it! Or a defect in the aircraft itself, maybe they were so busy trying to get the thing in the air they forgot to think about how to land it once they got here! :shake: :)😃

I also find it interesting and find the stories intriguing.

amy43

Honorable member
@amy43 This is exactly the kind of post an alien would make. We are all stardust.
@Funkyfish I have not thought of it that way, but it is an interesting idea! I have often wondered what alien would make of us and some of the
bizarre things us looney humans do, some not all! An alien secretly posting on the sly, information gathering after stumbling from a crashed site in a flat somewhere! 😃:alien::unsure:🙋‍♀️

"We are all stardust". Powerful and profound, poetic too. Big concept to grasp, where we came from and how we were formed!.

amy43

Honorable member
When I was a youngster I liked shows like Sightings, and I'm still interested in similar media on Youtube. That said, these days I tend to see it more as just fun entertainment and not something to take seriously.
It is a:unsure: confusing subject and some of the stories are so amazing it is hard to believe but makes me wonder what is really going on.

amy43

Honorable member
I’ve always believed we are not alone in the universe but am skeptical about published accounts. I watched The Phenomenon (iTunes think) and it was very interesting. Compelling evidence. My husband, who is the smartest most no-nonsense person I’ve ever met, is a believer. In another few years when we retire, I want to get a small Winnebago and travel. I knew I had him hooked when I said we could tour alien hot spots and trek out to Area 51. I imagine that aliens stay away from us bc we are a shortsighted, selfish species that is destroying our planet and killing off other species of animals.
@LuckyIrish I like your skeptical attitude but also keeping an open mind which is not easy. I have not seen The Phenomenon, but would like to.
Interesting that your husband believes. I wonder has he always believed or was it the programme which convinced him or something else he has come across? I would love to have a look into Area 51. I am sure your husband cannot wait now to go on an alien tour visiting the hot spots.
I agree that if aliens had any sense they would stay away from us for the reasons you stated. Unless they are worse and want to invade and take over! :worried::happy:

coconutvamp

I do. I'm not sure if I believe in the aliens or whatever that we see on TV but I definitely believe there is life "out there" and there is more evidence of it and it's covered up.

Hermes71

The Air Force wing camera footage that was released in early 2020 (I think that's when it was) is really compelling. Those objects accelerated and slowed down at speeds not match by any known aircraft on the planet. But we still can't know for sure... Does seem unlikely we're alone though lotta galaxies out there.

Atron

Honorable member
The Air Force wing camera footage that was released in early 2020 (I think that's when it was) is really compelling. Those objects accelerated and slowed down at speeds not match by any known aircraft on the planet. But we still can't know for sure... Does seem unlikely we're alone though lotta galaxies out there.
I have seen some of that footage. It is very interesting what those pilots saw and what was recorded.

From what I understand, it sounds like the pilots truly didn’t know what the objects were. It sounds like the aircraft commanders may have had some idea what the unknown craft were.

One possibility that I’ve heard, is that the unknown objects may have been drones that were undergoing testing. If I remember, at one point one of the objects came somewhat close to crashing into one of the planes. Although I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility that they may have been testing some kind of collision avoidance system on a drone.

Synergistic

I seriously doubt we're alone in the universe, as far as basic life goes. The universe has at least 125 billion galaxies, 1 billion trillion stars in them, and 700 quintillion planets around those. There are 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone with 100 billion planets among them, so to say we're the only life in it would be irrational. Intelligent life may take forms that we can't even conceive of, but we'll probably never know them, because the thing is the distance between objects in space is so inconceivably large that the chances of any intelligent life form finding us, much less contacting us is very nearly 0. And vice versa. Throwing all those numbers up there we can say, yeah that sounds like a lot, but the human mind can't even begin to process how large that is. Take the closest star to our sun, proxima centauri. It may be the closest but it's still almost 300,000 times as far away as Earth is to the sun. Or take the moon, it looks so big and bright in the sky, almost like you could reach out and touch it. It's super close, on an astronomical scale it's the closest object to earth. But still you could line up every single planet in our solar system side by side and they would all fit in the space between the earth and the moon with room left over. The distance between objects in space is just insanely far.

So I don't think we're alone in the universe by any stretch of the imagination, but we're all so far away from each other so imo we ain't gonna find them in our backyard. Like ever. Sucks cause I really wanted to get probed 😢

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks