• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

All this talk about love letters and no one ever mentioned the second page?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Peanutheadm

I just received my first LL. Actually, my husband received it and is very concerned. He suggested I get a separate bank account and po box, etc....

(poor guy just happened to work from home today. It's kind of hard to explain this is nothing to be worried about.... Haha)

Anyway, on to the point. I knew there would come a day that I would get a LL. I've seen them, Read about them, etc.

But I don't remember anyone ever mentioning the second page? I've attached an image of what it looks like. I can't seem to minimize the size of my photos enough to post. :/

Page one of my letter is identical to all of yours. And I also got the scary snake picture wrapped around an rx bottle! But what is this middle page? Where they ask me to check boxes and sign?

[ ] Voluntarily abandon the item?
[ ] Commence seizure proceedings

Have you all received this page as well? Maybe I've just overlooked it on your posts?

Needless to say, I do not intend to respond to this letter. I will not be checking any boxes, nor signing anything.

Just curious if we all received the same 3 pages? Thanks.

Ps. This sucks!

jaders

Exalted member
I just received my first LL. Actually, my husband received it and is very concerned. He suggested I get a separate bank account and po box, etc....

(poor guy just happened to work from home today. It's kind of hard to explain this is nothing to be worried about.... Haha)

Anyway, on to the point. I knew there would come a day that I would get a LL. I've seen them, Read about them, etc.

But I don't remember anyone ever mentioning the second page? I've attached an image of what it looks like. I can't seem to minimize the size of my photos enough to post. :/

Page one of my letter is identical to all of yours. And I also got the scary snake picture wrapped around an rx bottle! But what is this middle page? Where they ask me to check boxes and sign?

[ ] Voluntarily abandon the item?
[ ] Commence seizure proceedings

Have you all received this page as well? Maybe I've just overlooked it on your posts?

Needless to say, I do not intend to respond to this letter. I will not be checking any boxes, nor signing anything.

Just curious if we all received the same 3 pages? Thanks.

Ps. This sucks!

They seem to vary, but no matter what it says you just ignore all of it. There’s nothing to be done that would help or make a difference - that I know of anyway. That letter can definitely convince some folks to stop because it is intimidating.

But pretty much everyone here has gotten them and usually more than once. We’re all still “standing…”😜

I feel bad for your hubby tho. ☹️

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
Agreed, on the feeling bad for the spouse who opened the letter meant for the other half.

Mine is supportive - to a point. But she’d rather not know about it, deal with it, or hear about it.

It’s difficult for others to understand the levels one will go to for pain relief :/

jaders

Exalted member
Agreed, on the feeling bad for the spouse who opened the letter meant for the other half.

Mine is supportive - to a point. But she’d rather not know about it, deal with it, or hear about it.

It’s difficult for others to understand the levels one will go to for pain relief :/

And just to have CONTROL of the relief - that’s easily as important. It’s been said here before, but knowing you have control of your own medicines makes a huge difference in how you actually use it. I know that’s true for me, and I’m sure anxiety sufferers feel the same. When I had panic attacks I always took some Xanax with me. Rarely ever took it but it was a comfort just knowing you have it.

I sure wish doctors understood how this issue works. The more they threaten folks with no more access, the more they drive UP the “need…”

Last edited:

smo1959

Honorable member
@Peanutheadm, I have rec'd 2 LL over the years. I do not place a lot of orders. I only remember 1 page on mine. The 2nd one my husband opened...and he hit the roof. It was most unpleasant. I could not convince him that we were not in danger of being raided and all of our property seized. He extracted a promise from me never to order again...which I feel really terrible about since I did not keep the promise. He recently decided he wants to order ivermectin...I am researching for him, so maybe I have been redeemed. Anyway, the LL are scary, but I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

sleeper

Lapsed Senior Member
Certainly, the first one you receive, it can frighten you. Or more likely, if you are simply not familiar with the LL system and how frequently it is used. It seems many of us, we tend to fear government, for better or for worse, but we just DO. And for sure, there are some types of government letters which are threatening. But for most of us here, we have received many LLs, and they are not to be concerned of.

Its something you forget about after nothing happens, and after you receive your next orders....

surten

Distinguished member
Want to talk scary? The very first one I received was sent certified mail and I had to sign for it. Had no idea what was happening or what the letter was until I opened it but it scared the hell out of me.
Came from Texas!!! Nothing ever came of it but scary.

jaders

Exalted member
Want to talk scary? The very first one I received was sent certified mail and I had to sign for it. Had no idea what was happening or what the letter was until I opened it but it scared the hell out of me.
Came from Texas!!! Nothing ever came of it but scary.

Damn. How long ago was that? I have never heard of the certified angle, nor from one coming out of a place that we don’t think of as a typical port?

Ellyn

Distinguished member
Toss it. The one thing you never do is check any boxes or sign anything. Unless you sign for its receipt - or check the boxes and return it - you never received it.

slickwillie

Honorable member
Ditto...I just figured that they wouldn't have staffing enough to check on everyone individually ..after all, they can't even get enough people to flip burgers let alone go to your house

sleeper

Lapsed Senior Member
@surten wow! that is a new one, and, at least in US, I have never heard of that happening.

well that is a scary thought indeed, but i am glad nothing further came of it.

Snag-A-Puss

Distinguished member
Just got one myself and was gonna start a thread asking whether you can just get infinite love letters or if they eventually come and bust you. I pray they don't because that would be a nightmare. I order regularly and haven't had anything seized from this vendor before so it's kinda a surprise but bound to happen eventually I guess.

And no, you never respond to one. Just rip it up and throw it away and consider your package lost. Your vendor might have their own policy on reships/refunds but don't ever talk to Customs. As far as they're concerned, you didn't order this and know nothing about it.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks