alldaychemist.com

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

PillRacer

Hello,

Which ED pill from ADC do you think is the best lately ? Ideally, would be cool to have a go-to that is working like legit ones for both Sildenafil and Tadalafil.

Thank you

Looking for a comment or 2 on this as well.

Shayna

Exalted member
I still use this vendor several times a year, even during the pandemic. Shipping is slower than usual, but they always come through for my (modest) needs.

luv2xrze

I also received fake or severely under dosed medications from these guys. First order was great but i tried 2 other times with very bad results. Yes, they will re-ship if you complain which tells me they know they are selling fake or under dosed meds. I dont want to play guessing games with meds and all the reship drama is a waste of time. I would not use ADC again under any circumstance.

That is bad news. Come to think of it my first seroquel purchase some 3 years ago was strong, my next one ordered 1 year ago was weaker. I ony take about once every 3 months when insomnia is bad and other stuff does not work at all. So, I think it is not because of tolerance.

I just ordered Amoxicillin (cipmox from cipla) because the UTI did not quite go away with my doctor prescription and I just wanted to have some in case it all starts off again. Now I don't know if they are any good! This is so important when taking antibiotics. Has anybody had experience with the cipmox 500mg they carry? Please PM me if you don't want to answer here. Thanks in advance!

I ordered 6th June, paid 13th June (wire transfer took a while), dispatched 14th June, received 21st June. Well packaged. Unfortunately with antibiotics one cannot try out the strength until it it absolutely necessary to take them and I try to avoid this and try d-mannose and uva ursi first.

I too have ordered seroquel a few times from them and noticed the inconsistency in the dosage. I take it to help me sleep. I bought the 100mg tablets and split them in half. Also got the 25mg, which seems to be stronger than half of the 100mg. I used to get the teva seroquel from brandmedicine but they've changed the website and sadly, I can't find them anymore.

peppergirl

Distinguished member
@Rainy Thanks for posting. Did you sign for yours? My order was shipped around 7/29 . Will post update when received, for others who are waiting.. @Walty I agree that that payment method was easier.
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't have to sign for it, hope that helps even though I'm late answering.
@rainey51 You're a sweetheart for answering. Thanks, I didn't have to sign for mine either, but vender knows if it's been delivered. I guess thru their tracking. It was my 1st transaction and it went well .

slickwillie

Lapsed Senior Member
Seems to me that they are slow but appear to be getting the order to most everyone. What distance it is apparently matters. Has anyone tried their antibiotics? Also, what ways of payment seem to best for this vendor?:unsure:

MMH

Eminent member
I highly recommend them. I have been ordering tretinoin, antibiotics, eye drops and other things from them for quite a few years now. I do have to pay via e-check as they don’t take credit cards. I normally would never do that but it has been fine.

chickenbone

Has anyone else had trouble connecting to their site recently? For the past couple weeks it seems to be really slow and won't fully load.

MMH

Eminent member
@MMH ... how safe or secure is an e-check? I haven't used one? :unsure:
Like I said, it’s been fine. It goes through a separate processor like a credit card does. But I wouldn’t send an e-check from an account with a lot of money in it, just to be safe. You can easily set up a separate checking account with an online bank for free.

slickwillie

Lapsed Senior Member
@MMH ... how safe or secure is an e-check? I haven't used one? :unsure:
Like I said, it’s been fine. It goes through a separate processor like a credit card does. But I wouldn’t send an e-check from an account with a lot of money in it, just to be safe. You can easily set up a separate checking account with an online bank for free.
Great... sounds like a plan. I thought the same thing as you did about the separate account...

luv2xrze

I placed an order with them 10/03/20. Paid with E-check. Received my order 10/22/2020. In the past, they would require signature upon delivery, But this time, they didn't. However, I'm missing one product from my order. I just sent them a message about it. So we'll see how they will rectify this.

MMH

Eminent member
I placed an order with them 10/03/20. Paid with E-check. Received my order 10/22/2020. In the past, they would require signature upon delivery, But this time, they didn't. However, I'm missing one product from my order. I just sent them a message about it. So we'll see how they will rectify this.
I’m sure it will be fine. I have had excellent customer service from them over the years. I always have to sign for my packages.

slickwillie

Lapsed Senior Member
What on earth is the deal with the portion of the process that asks for you to upload a prescription??

slickwillie

Lapsed Senior Member
"AllDayChemist.com is an online distributor of generic drugs, headed by a qualified pharmacist. This helps us ensure that the drugs we source are not just inexpensive, but also conform to good standards of manufacturing and quality control. Most medications on this website require a prescription from a licensed Doctor."

??

:unsure::unsure:

MMH

Eminent member
"AllDayChemist.com is an online distributor of generic drugs, headed by a qualified pharmacist. This helps us ensure that the drugs we source are not just inexpensive, but also conform to good standards of manufacturing and quality control. Most medications on this website require a prescription from a licensed Doctor."

??

:unsure::unsure:
Ignore that. It’s fine.