alldaychemist.com

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

slickwillie

Lapsed Senior Member
This one gets me though.... "Delay In Shipment Delivery Due to Covid 19" ....This is getting old all the way around

luv2xrze

I placed an order with them 10/03/20. Paid with E-check. Received my order 10/22/2020. In the past, they would require signature upon delivery, But this time, they didn't. However, I'm missing one product from my order. I just sent them a message about it. So we'll see how they will rectify this.
I’m sure it will be fine. I have had excellent customer service from them over the years. I always have to sign for my packages.

Update: they actually shipped one of the med separately. I didn't have to sign for the Seroquel, but had to sign for the Flexura.

slickwillie

Lapsed Senior Member
OK ...here's the report.

Ordered on Oct 28
Received - Nov 15

Apparently a signature was required but it was signed for by someone else because I was not home. USPS delivery.
The prescriptions look good. One type was put into the box in blister packs only and the other 2 were in the original boxes.

Overall a good experience. The time-frame was not bad.

Very nice... I think I have found a source for standard prescriptions (not for controlled substances).

throwawaymcsneaky

Has the website been giving anyone issues of late? I've been having trouble getting it to load at all this week - maybe I'm visiting at the wrong time of day.

chickenbone

Getting an "Access Denied" message when I go to their website today. And the purchase I made a few weeks ago still doesn't show up in tracking. I'm starting to get a little worried about the reliability of All Day Chemist.

MMH

Eminent member
I recommend contacting customer service. I just logged into my account there with no problem. I can see all my orders and did not get any error messages.