Alprazolamuk

Blues

Distinguished member
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had tried this company?
A lot of people on this board used to go on about Gador bars.
This is the first place Ive ever seen them.
regards
Blues

Blues

Distinguished member
I think it might be the guys that do
onlinesleepingpills .uk
not sure though

pinkflower

Distinguished member
I am a bit dubious about this @Blues. I hope I'm wrong. I would love to take one for the team and have an order sent to a friend in the UK, but something just seems too easy about them. Those elusive Gador bars come from Argentina as far as I know, and are nigh on impossible to find a source for nowadays. Although I know there will be smart people on here getting them on the darknet or something, lol. It just seems such an incongruous listing for them to have! I dunno. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread though. :D

LeviDenim

Distinguished member
As of right now they are not shipping outside of the EU and UK. I emailed them several weeks ago. They replied promptly and were very polite.

pinkflower

Distinguished member
That's interesting @Blues. So they are a legitimate site then. I was sure you would get some loose pressed bars, perhaps containing alprazolam, perhaps not. That's if you got anything at all! Kern is a legitimate Spanish pharmaceutical company so it looks like you got pharma meds. Did they come in the box with the leaflet enclosed? They shouldn't have made a substitute without asking you first if it's ok, IMO, but you still got pharma grade alprazolam. Excellent. Having Gador bars advertised made me think they were a scam site because I can't imagine how they would get their hands on them.

Lol @ having too much caffeine to try them. I drink coffee to give me energy and a bit of a lift mentally but it makes my anxiety worse so I then take alprazolam to cope with that. Crazy!

I don't know how sites like that can operate so brazenly in the UK and get away with it. I'm so pleased you weren't scammed. Good find and even though I'm not in the UK or EU, it's of interest to me. :)

pinkflower

Distinguished member
@Blues - now I'm wondering if "caffeine" was code for something else. I'm thinking perhaps you were too rat-arsed to take alprazolam. :rofl:

Apologies if I'm wrong. :)

I'll be interested to see what you thought of them when you do try them.

medi1

Eminent member
I've never tried Gadors or Denvor bars. I want to but the one IOP has a high price range including delivery. But maybe they're worth it.
I've heard they're the best bars on the market.

Seychelle

Honorable member
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone had tried this company?
A lot of people on this board used to go on about Gador bars.
This is the first place Ive ever seen them.
regards
Blues
Real authentic Gadors??

Edwardo80

Hi Blues, I'm wondering if you've had a chance to try these yet? I'm tempted to place an order but wondering about the quality.

Thanks!