Anyone else here being contacted by cell or email by random person selling meds?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

NSnoozer

I've got a person contacting me (who I assume got my info from Medstore since he mentioned my last purchase there a year ago) via text & email saying he's from EU Pharmacies. Anyone else here getting contacted? That's the same pharmacy where info from a different purchase was used in an extortion attempt awhile ago. Crazy they'd think someone would just go ahead & purchase something from some random text.

Last edited:

pinkflower

Distinguished member
Only once years ago when I was using BrandMedicines. It freaked me out! Apparently their customer list had been stolen/sold/whatever. I almost fell for it but luckily I didn't. They warned people about it on their website. It was a chilling feeling to be contacted though. Oh sorry, not really relevant because it's not from the people you're talking about. :rolleyes:

NSnoozer

Only once years ago when I was using BrandMedicines. It freaked me out! Apparently their customer list had been stolen/sold/whatever. I almost fell for it but luckily I didn't. They warned people about it on their website. It was a chilling feeling to be contacted though. Oh sorry, not really relevant because it's not from the people you're talking about. :rolleyes:
Pinkflower, I know exactly how you felt! It really is a chilling feeling & I'm kind of creeped out by it. Especially since I got hit with that email & text extortion scam back in January. The crooks used info from a different purchase of mine from the same IOP to try & shake down bitcoins from me. They threatened me with the, "we'll expose you or else." BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell them wrong number and block that immediately! The good ones dont need solicitations. Many will even say that on their sites.
Yep. Exactly.

Lizdawn

Yes & it scared me to death! They knew what I was buying too. At the time I thought my source was reliable but I only had that one source-so they had to give out the info to someone to know I took tram :/ Weirdest part was-they called my husbands phone trying to sell him meds immediately after I hung up on them! He woukd NEVER buy meds in a million years & would kill me for doing it lol. I was freaking out!! No idea in the world how they got HIS number! I blocked the number on his phone so hopefully they can’t call him again to make him suspicious that I buy. It’s very scary & I was not enthused. I called him later to tell him but he wouldnt tell me where he got our numbers of course:/

baddog

Yes, and I made the mistake of dealing with one because of difficulties I was having with the pharmacy I had been using. Stole me blind. Be very careful.

feisty

Distinguished member
Just play along and tell them you are an uncover agent and that the call is recorded And then say I see your up is.......... By this time they have usually hung up lol

Seychelle

Distinguished member
Just play along and tell them you are an uncover agent and that the call is recorded And then say I see your up is.......... By this time they have usually hung up lol

lol, used to bait the 419 scammers.
pretty funny site dedicated to lovely Nigeria

Support the real folks in the BLM movement
Seychelle

hooosier1

I have had this happen before Via email. I think it happened because I Gave my email to bogus sites before I honed my research skills and ability to spot a scAm. If you have ever provided an email to a fake site this is likely to happen. Scam catches most of these and I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Don’t take the bait.

calgal99

Eminent member
I get several a week, on average. Along with many "other" solicitations, usually inappropriate as hell (yeah, no thanks, I'm not looking for "hot russian women," ffs!) Most are just pure spam, addressed to "Dear sir or mam[sic]" but sometimes they'll have my name, too. Blocky-block-block. @WhiteBoyRick, I used to jerk around with some of the 419-ers, too, many years ago. Now, they're just too sad to even worry about. Heh.

scarlet-fiesta

Honorable member
Get calls multiple times per week. I've been ordering online for like 10 years though, and in the beginning, I definitely used my real number. :p

tirorin

I don't. I only really use the same 2 sources and they've never contacted me in anyway.

I'm very careful about scams and such, so I'd not give out my real number.

Gibson

Eminent member
I keep getting contacted by email by 'cheapest meds online', claiming to be from New York or so the email say's anyway lol

And another one Canada pharmacy, going into great detail on how much more of a man i would be if i bought there ED pills lol

another two to be wary of.

calgal99

Eminent member
I keep getting contacted by email by 'cheapest meds online', claiming to be from New York or so the email say's anyway lol

And another one Canada pharmacy, going into great detail on how much more of a man i would be if i bought there ED pills lol

@Gibson, "cheapestmeds" is a legit vendor, they have been around for a long time, and once upon a time their name was accurate, but their prices on many items have really gone way up, especially for trams. They are notorious for sending out email solicitations, just fyi. (And I do believe they've got a US-US source for some items. But, not "cheap.")

Gibson

Eminent member
@calgal99 i wasn't aware of that tbh, any pharmacy that randomly contacts me get's deleted and marked as spam as a rule.
I might check them out after all !

Gibson

Eminent member
Another email from Thedonrx sick of this guy, big scam artist. Ridiculously cheap price list. Any one tempted save your cash !

Katz

Another email from Thedonrx sick of this guy, big scam artist. Ridiculously cheap price list. Any one tempted save your cash !
I had read before that Max at The Don was a scam. I have now had two orders and one took four months cause I made address mistake. I would order.I ordered again last night from Max.