Anyone else here being contacted by cell or email by random person selling meds?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Gibson

Eminent member
Hi @Katz he's been blacklisted in the senior section, with lot's of pages of bad feedback about him ripping people off , and sending bad /fake product, or not sending at all. I'm pretty sure he's associated with another one or two sites all so blacklisted, but i would have to check on that. I would be very careful with this guy. And jmo be careful what you put in your system, there are much more reliable sources.

Please be careful. Stay Safe

Gullible

Exalted member
I get the occasional email and block them. I may get phone calls but I don't know because I never answer unless I'm expecting a call. I get about a dozen a day

Katz

I get the occasional email and block them. I may get phone calls but I don't know because I never answer unless I'm expecting a call. I get about a dozen a day
Dang...I have never g ok the phone call..then again, I do not answer.Or, I pick up and remain Silent till they talk.if they don't,then I know its a scam or telemarketer and I block

Vincentm4990

Thedonrx is 100 percent a scam, anywlone that does mailing lists like that in my experience is a scam. Not to mention that horrible name that sound like a middle schooler may have chosen after he watched the godfather. The golden rule, if it sounds to good to be true, than it probably is.