Anyone familiar with these brands of kolonopin?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Pangaea

Distinguished Member
They are from India, Lori 2 and Onapil 2.
The Cipla Tranax is garbage, it wasnt too bad yrs ago, but I didn't have the tolerance I do now. I'm hoping Torrent products can be found but if not these are my options until something better comes along. Thanks everyone.

Pangaea

infamousryan

Distinguished member
the thing is that like with the fake cipla tranax there are fakes of those too. never heard of lori, have heard of onapil, but i dont have any information on quality.

if you are based in India? I could ask a friend from india for the best brands? ?

ethom

Honorable member
Haven't heard of those but I do think the Clonax brand (I believe from India) works very well.

Pangaea

Distinguished Member
He offered me something he only called Alpz, a hit or miss brand of alprazolam from South America and couldn't provide a manufacturer. LOL you gotta love these guys sometimes, with the honesty of who knows but I'll gladly send that first thing.

@infamousryan these are coming direct from India, the tranax isnt fake, it's just weak as hell and most likely underdosed. It takes at least 15mg of xanax from a U.S. pharma company to put a dent in me, it took 25mg of tranax before i felt a thing. Valium was never a problem from there, but with my tolerance the dose would be astronomical and not really even worth it. If you can get a line on what is worth while over there now it would be greatly appreciated.

@ethom I have him hunting for Alprax, but will also ask about clonax.

Thank you both for the feedback

Pangaea

Vincentm4990

I hear alot of bad things about tranax recently, I haven't had it in years but the real not fake pop outside were good it thought. Without a tolerance are they do able?

halohippe

Lapsed Senior Member
He offered me something he only called Alpz, a hit or miss brand of alprazolam from South America and couldn't provide a manufacturer. LOL you gotta love these guys sometimes, with the honesty of who knows but I'll gladly send that first thing.

@infamousryan these are coming direct from India, the tranax isnt fake, it's just weak as hell and most likely underdosed. It takes at least 15mg of xanax from a U.S. pharma company to put a dent in me, it took 25mg of tranax before i felt a thing. Valium was never a problem from there, but with my tolerance the dose would be astronomical and not really even worth it. If you can get a line on what is worth while over there now it would be greatly appreciated.

@ethom I have him hunting for Alprax, but will also ask about clonax.

Thank you both for the feedback

Pangaea
I have only tried Torrent from India and that is when I had a very good source. They were always excellent. I never tried any other Indian brand. The Torrent banana Clonazepam were always of good quality. I don’t think they do them anymore.