Arthritis and Folk Medicine

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Khali

An oldie but a goodie <3 I was so thankful to find it during the very first part of my pregnancy. I learned about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother, or the pulp. It does a lot of amazing things for your body! My hair is silky, grows fast, as does nails. Weight and energy are not an issue. Most importantly for pregnancy the ACV increases your skin elastic and helps with the expansion of your joints for that third trimester. My labor was amazingly easy and I only pushed 3-4 times. Cherry on top is that increasing your skin elasticity means no (or less) stretch marks!!!!
Other things that are great is that ACV balances the alkalinity of your body - this is the cancer curing/fighting aspect you see in a lot of popular articles.

Marcie

Honorable member
My gran used to talk about the benefits of ACV - I believe it is supposed to help with diabetes by keeping blood sugars stable too. Will give it a go - anything to help even though i am not pregnant and the ship has already sailed ref stretch marks. :bigsmile:

Blues

Distinguished member
My mothers had two strokes, and she takes ACV
Every morning with her pills. She really thinks it helps her

threepin

Lapsed Senior Member
My Wife swears by ACV! I should listen to her and start taking it each day, myself.