• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Band/Artist Of The World V.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Seychelle

Eminent member
Morning @Seychelle, :D I hope you're able to view this version. I'm sorry you're not able to view the 1st one. Try this version, it's such a great video of this song. Fingers crossed.....
Surely is Bink! Little slow on the draw these days. I will try to keep up
> forgot my manners :)

Last edited:

Delta L1011

Eminent member
Hi @Binky !! Would your posted video possibly be the world famous Led Zeppelin performed at Madison Square Garden
on July 27th, July 28th, & July 29th, 1973 ??? versus the next NYC concert by Led Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden performed
on February 3rd, February 7th, or on February 12th, of 1975 ?? FWIW, if @Roz , or, @M77 , I am sure would know, I can bet on
that !!! or, on a long stretch, a bit later, in the late 70's ???

All I know, is the 1st 10 to 15 seconds show on your video @Binky, a crystal clear photograph, of the Twin Towers of NYC !!! thus, the
video, must have been filmed long, long before, 9/11/2001. As slim & trim as both Robert Plant & jimmy Page look so slim, I bet
it must have been in the 1970's, also right after, Led Zeppelin IV, vinyl album was released. As "setlist.com" shows the playlist, for
1973 & 1975, for Zep playing one of my most all time Led Zeppelin songs..."Stairway to Heaven" !!! (Muchas Gracias !) for posting this
Led Zep video !!! (I was "to my very deep regret" missed both the 1973 concert, Rorer Group Inc*) had me tied down, (1973) & in
1975, I was a snowbird, again to my regret, in Ft. Lauderdale, FLA, REFERENCE POST 9797 @Binky!!!

Led Zep & The Beatles (4 man group) & the big "E", were my deepest regrets, for NEVER getting to see all three artists, alive in concert !!!
* Rorer Group Inc of Fort Washington, PA (paragraph 2) {SIC code 28 34) Duns # 00-234-8126 "from D&B"
salud !

Binky

Famous PRer
Hi @Binky !! Would your posted video possibly be the world famous Led Zeppelin performed at Madison Square Garden
on July 27th, July 28th, & July 29th, 1973 ??? versus the next NYC concert by Led Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden performed
on February 3rd, February 7th, or on February 12th, of 1975 ?? FWIW, if @Roz , or, @M77 , I am sure would know, I can bet on
that !!! or, on a long stretch, a bit later, in the late 70's ???

All I know, is the 1st 10 to 15 seconds show on your video @Binky, a crystal clear photograph, of the Twin Towers of NYC !!! thus, the
video, must have been filmed long, long before, 9/11/2001. As slim & trim as both Robert Plant & jimmy Page look so slim, I bet
it must have been in the 1970's, also right after, Led Zeppelin IV, vinyl album was released. As "setlist.com" shows the playlist, for
1973 & 1975, for Zep playing one of my most all time Led Zeppelin songs..."Stairway to Heaven" !!! (Muchas Gracias !) for posting this
Led Zep video !!! (I was "to my very deep regret" missed both the 1973 concert, Rorer Group Inc*) had me tied down, (1973) & in
1975, I was a snowbird, again to my regret, in Ft. Lauderdale, FLA, REFERENCE POST 9797 @Binky!!!

Led Zep & The Beatles (4 man group) & the big "E", were my deepest regrets, for NEVER getting to see all three artists, alive in concert !!!
* Rorer Group Inc of Fort Washington, PA (paragraph 2) {SIC code 28 34) Duns # 00-234-8126 "from D&B"
salud !
Hi @Delta L1011 :D I hope all is well for you & yours, miss seeing you here.....I went back & checked & this video of the concert is from Led Zeppelin in Madison Square Garden in 1973. Wish I had been there too. Have a great day my friend🎼:rofl:

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks