Basement Lounge II

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mecha

Renowned member
@Keith K Stone - Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are...

keith k stone window.jpg

Why are you hiding. Come through the window and spend some time in your new thread. You are missed.

No serious folks as Keith K Stone said in post #1 of the first Basement Lounge...

Welcome to the Basement Lounge!
"This is where some of our members should be posting.

I think you know who YOU are.

Please stay in this thread, as to not disturb the flow of our threads & forums.

Hey people have a blast!................"

peppergirl

Distinguished member
@Mecha My PC's been crashing so I have missed some days here and I come back to "no basement lounge with Keith Stone" @Keith K Stone You bring the laughs and bring the humor out of people and set a mood. It's special, not just everybody has that ability. It's kind of a given. I'm just the dumb blonde that laughs at your posts. Well...that's enough compliments. Will see you in other threads. :)

Keith K Stone

Renowned member
Oh sure @Mecha rip off my thread! :rofl:

I knew you could do it, and this is where I belong.
Alright! I can have some fun again.

Just remember peeps don't take anything I post in this thread too serious.

I found the BL1 was taking on a serious note.
Exactly as it was intended not to be.

Mecha Rocks :lovedup:.........KKS

Last edited:

Katey

Exalted member
My PC's been crashing so I have missed some days here and I come back to "no basement lounge with Keith Stone" @Keith K Stone You bring the laughs and bring the humor out of people and set a mood. It's special, not just everybody has that ability. It's kind of a given. I'm just the dumb blonde that laughs at your posts. Well...that's enough compliments. Will see you in other threads. :)

Ditto @Keith K Stone , I feel the same as @peppergirl - I love your posts and look forward to seeing them. Pepper's right, not everyone has your talent of humour. Thanks @Mecha for starting BL2. :)

Keith K Stone

Renowned member
So who is the owner/operator of this "new basement lounge" @Mecha ?? @Keith K Stone ??

Are the women from "Girl Talk" still going to be doing the cooking, cleaning, bartending....????
@Mecha is the sole proprietor of this establishment....I'm just here to cause trouble....Oops, I mean to have fun...Yeah...That's it?

Last edited:

Jazie

Exalted member
Unfortunately I am still stuck back in the original Basment Lounge. My Redemption was never complete. Forensics won't be able to piece me back.
@Keith K Stone asked for closure on 'short notice' (OK, I wasn't looking, but Geez!!!) I'm just Fuked. L.p.

I'll be okay. No, not really. Life sucks. My Postman HATES me. Today he put way to much, I mean WAY TO MUCH, crap in my box. Use to be the type of "Crap" he put into my box was Welcome... Oh Uu La La, Sigh. What ever happened to Customer Service?

KKS... I Love Ya Dearly, but you left my body under concrete in the Old Basement... Was it you?

Keith K Stone

Renowned member
Unfortunately I am still stuck back in the original Basment Lounge. My Redemption was never complete. Forensics won't be able to piece me back.

@Keith K Stone asked for closure on 'short notice' (OK, I wasn't looking, but Geez!!!) I'm just Fuked. L.p.

I'll be okay. No, not really. Life sucks. My Postman HATES me. Today he put way to much, I mean WAY TO MUCH, crap in my box. Use to be the type of "Crap" he put into my box was Welcome... Oh Uu La La, Sigh. What ever happened to Customer Service?

KKS... I Love Ya Dearly, but you left my body under concrete in the Old Basement... Was it you?
Uh...... I know Nothing about no body, or do I?....Did you actually mean WAY TOO MUCH?

Jazie your grammar needs work as it is always perfect, are you o.k.?

My grammar, punctuations, spelling, etc. sucks but I'm just a Hillbilly so I don't
know no better, do (or is it due?) to poor scoolin'.

[color='invisible_dot'].[/color]

Carter

Renowned member
Great to see people volunteering already as I stumble into this place :clapping:

Bartending?! (Hiccup!) I'm on it! :alcohol::party::drink:
Mrs Parker , I'm sure you will make a fine barmaid. BTW, could you please bring me another Bloody Mary? It's morning, I'm out of instant coffee and need an "Eye Opener" :giggle:

@Carter I remember the nice job snowy did at the 1st lounge. :giggle: @snowy maybe you would like to help out again here?
I think snowy should be in charge of keeping the floor swept vacuumed, mopped, whatever. I remember it was always such a f'ng mess in the old lounge. Or maybe nobody cares...it can add to the atmosphere, I thought that was her job before,
peanuts snowy.jpg

Aw hell, does this mean I have to replace the carpeting again ?
P.S. The freezer down here has ice cream :bigsmile:
Probably, perhaps some shag carpet:thinking: I guess that would add to snowy's efforts to keep the floor cleaned up :rofl:

Me - I'll supply the peanuts. Plenty of peanuts. As many of barrels as needed...fill your own small metal bucket on the way in and just toss the shells on the floor. I left a few small buckets already filled on the back shelf.

peanut supply.jpg

notcharlotte

Exalted member
i vote for a disco ball. that, along with the shag carpeting, should keep the youngsters out. should we play the bee-gees, the eagles, or just the soundtrack from woodstock? @Carter also requested that farah fawcett poster. a few peace signs? let's make this place comfy with some bean bag chairs too. who cares if a lot of us can't get up from said bean bags?

Mrs Parker

Exalted member
i vote for a disco ball. that, along with the shag carpeting, should keep the youngsters out. should we play the bee-gees, the eagles, or just the soundtrack from woodstock? @Carter also requested that farah fawcett poster. a few peace signs? let's make this place comfy with some bean bag chairs too. who cares if a lot of us can't get up from said bean bags?
As long as we can have a corner with a blacklight and some cool glowing posters, I'll be a happy girl!!

I think this one for @Keith K Stone 'cause he's uber cool like that:

black-light-posters-vintage-motorcycles.jpg

This one for @Roz 'cause aliens and suchlike:

blacklight-poster_u-L-F63SOB0.jpg

And this one:

blacklight vvv.jpg

Denman

Eminent member
I added a jukebox. Can't have all this in the lounge and no music!

image.jpg

(Made some improvements to the bar too ;) )

I get to play the first new record, Welcome to THE LOVE SHACK!

Oh, and sorry folks this is a classic jukebox, @Carter Coin NOT ACCEPTED! :bigsmile:

Last edited: