Basement Lounge II

Mecha

Renowned member
Last edited:

Jazie

Exalted member
Okay @Jazie that is enough, I am humiliated. xo, M
Don't be humiliated. Is that even possible during this Social Deprecation of a Pandemic? Don't worry about your "Lips". It's all about the Eyes now... Sadly or hysterically mine look like Beetlejuice after this isolation hell that I need full on goggles on top of my mask!!! Either I'm following Dr Fauci's new suggestion or looking like Grandma Antifa these days...

Wow, I just humiliated myself...:cry:

Mecha

Renowned member
Hi all. I am going to hide down in the lounge for now. I can’t find anything with this new confounded forum. Is confounded even a word. I guess anything goes down in basement. Besides the humiliation (yes,
@Jazie I feel your pain) of my new face is more than I can bear or is it bare. Where is that @windowpane he does miracles. 😭 I need help. If anyone wants to visit me put on eye coverings. xo, M

Raspberry

Eminent member
Hi all. I am going to hide down in the lounge for now. I can’t find anything with this new confounded forum. Is confounded even a word. I guess anything goes down in basement. Besides the humiliation (yes,
@Jazie I feel your pain) of my new face is more than I can bear or is it bare. Where is that @windowpane he does miracles. 😭 I need help. If anyone wants to visit me put on eye coverings. xo, M
I feel your pain Mecha. I completely agree that you need professional surgery ASAP.. There must be someone here who is good at that sort of thing if Windowpane can't get here in time. It's an Emergency!🚑🚒🚁

calgal99

Eminent member
Omg @calgal99 i didn’t even recognize you. :cool: Maybe you should put on some glasses. I am glad it is only @Raspberry, me and you. Lol, M
@Mecha, I'll try to get a more current pic of my little guy to post, soon, although he now has a kennel cut and looks quite different, lol!! But as someone else (@Raspberry) noted elsewhere, most of us really have got used to recognizing posters by our avvies, no? (At least I could figure yours out, even if it is a bit wonky. Lololol.)

tycho

Honorable member
Glad I am late to the "having-an-Avatar" party so that I don't have to suffer as all of you are suffering. :p On other forums I have already gone through this "reformatting" experience, and I believe I might have a ready-made properly-formatted circle avatar for the occasion. Maybe I'll go look one up and apply it ... finally.

[edit] There! Done...

Last edited:

djrick

Exalted member
@jakemoe you know I love you but for now just take to smoking your cigar. It’s a cigar right? No talking about my textured lips (big). Maybe you have a blunt, oh hell whatever it is just keep smokin’.and share. 🤭 M
A little story for what ails us;)

Covid19 Self Test

A new and easy self test for the horror of Covid 19 is doing the
rounds and it’s simple, quick and positive (or negative if you see
what I mean).

Take a glass and pour a decent dram of your favourite whisky into it;
then see if you can smell it. If you can, then you are halfway there.

Then drink it. If you can taste it then it is reasonable to assume you
are currently free of the virus because the loss of the sense of smell
and taste is a common symptom.

I tested myself 7 times last night and was virus free every time thank goodness.
I will have to test myself again today because I have developed a
throbbing headache which can also be one of the symptoms.

I’ll report my results later.