• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Benzo testing

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Lugosivalentine

“Zeal overcomes all.”
Hey all, I'm in an intense drug program that tests 4x a week. I need benzos for my GAD and panic attacks. Unfortunately, when I don't have something things are not manageable, my stress is just too much. I've used rcs as well as prescribed meds, but in my experience everything pops on a test. all my tests are 15 panel. Does anyone know ANYTHING i can get away with taking?

DoTrankimazin

As no one answers you, you will have to dig and enter in contact with doctors and people from labs. Explain your situation, they are the masters on that and I doubt any forum member even if knowing it would share the secret. If you have to invent an story do it, but scientists and people from lab doesn't share their "secrets". Call the ones in you area and see if in a possible meeting (payed of course) they can help you.

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
If you’re in danger of being forced into a sudden withdrawal from benzos, I strongly recommend you contact your medical doctor and come clean. There is a risk of death with benzo withdrawal, depending on how much you’re taking. A reasonable doctor would implement a taper plan.

jaders

Exalted member
Hey all, I'm in an intense drug program that tests 4x a week. I need benzos for my GAD and panic attacks. Unfortunately, when I don't have something things are not manageable, my stress is just too much. I've used rcs as well as prescribed meds, but in my experience everything pops on a test. all my tests are 15 panel. Does anyone know ANYTHING i can get away with taking?

I hate to say it, but I think you’re better off working with a doctor. I remember meeting a guy in a 12 step gathering who had the same issue. He told his doc that he knew he was going to relapse if he didn’t get some help with his anxiety. I can’t remember what he was given - wasn’t a benzo - but he said it worked and helped him out a great deal. (Actually now that I think about it, I think it was trazodone.) 🤔 You have nothing to lose by asking the doctors do you?

I wish you the best with this!! Hope you find something that actually works so you don’t have to blow the program. 🙏

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
what is your tolerance (level) 15 panel is thorough and benzos are fat soluble. could take months.
A few threads discuss options like 5-htp etc
hope this helps

illbananas

Honorable member
A study from University of Oxford tested 12 healthy volunteers by giving them a single dose of either Alprozolam or Diazepam. On average, the diazepam group cleared the drug in 11-days. On average the alprozolam group cleared the drug in 36-hours. Anybody who is looking to take a benzodiazepine and has an upcoming test they are worried about should take alprozolam, as they will clear that faster than any other benzo. Hope this helps OP or future readers searching for the same question.

erratic

Have you looked into Buspar/Buspirone ? It is an anti-anxiety medication that is not a narcotic medication and it would not show up on a drug test. I was away for a few years and I am prescribed Xanax, but they dont give you any narcotic medication's in replacement for what you were taking on the street. They had prescribed me Buspar and it looks like a bar of Xanax. In short, it actually did help with my anxiety. If I were you, I would look into it, hopefully it would help you out to get through the program and handle your anxiety. It obviously wont be as effective as Xanax or any other narcotic medication since they are way stronger, but it really does help and takes the edge off. At least for me it did. Everyone is different. Good luck!

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
Deschloroetizolam - An analog of efizolam likely won’t show. There’s a few DN vendors offering it now. It’s also a great weaning substance. Very long half-life.

chuckers

@CalmSeeker Have you tried efizolam or Deschloroetizolam?
I am weaning off of xanax right now and I'm trying to find the easiest/cheapest medications to get.
The insomnia is the part that is the most difficult for me to get past (until I hit the much worse withdrawals anyways

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
@chuckers
I take etiz daily for anxiety and sleep. I have a good stockpile of it but it's not really available anymore. The good news, however, is that Deschloroetizolam is still around, and it is excellent for weaning because it has a super long half-life. There are several vendors offering it on the DN. But you would need to learn to make your own liquid solution because it's typically sold by the gram of powder. 1 gram is 1000mg, so it's critical that you know how to make the solution properly so that you don't over do it. I can offer advice on how to do this if you manage to obtain some Deschloroetizolam. Just ask. There may be some clearnet vendors offering it, but that's not really my wheelhouse. you might want to check the RC thread for that.

chuckers

1 gram is 1000mg, so it's critical that you know how to make the solution properly so that you don't over do it. I can offer advice on how to do this if you manage to obtain some Deschloroetizolam. Just ask.
Ooo, titrations, I haven't done those since college. Should be fun ha Thanks for offering to help!
How many mg would you say is typical for a dose for you? And how much should I expect to pay for 1 gram do you think?

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
@chuckers
Deschloroetizolam is usually pretty cheap, around 50-70$ a gram. It gets stupid cheap if you buy in bulk, but I'm guessing a gram would be more than enough for you. As far as dosing, the internet says that it is roughly have as strong as etizolam, so a normal dose would be about 4mg. However, I have a bunch of Deschloroetizolam myself and I can tell you that the internet is wrong. I would say it's closer to about 80% potency. I learned that lesson the hard way. But what a night of wonderful deep sleep, and I didn't feel the need to dose etiz until early evening, thanks to the half-life. I would treat it like etizolam if you make a solution. Get a mason jar, use 330mg of powder (you'll need a proper scale), 20% ethanol (everclerar), and 80% PG, then give it a good long hot bath and periodically give it a good shake. Then use a plastic syringe to extract it from the mason jar and put it in a 30ml dropper bottle. That would make one drop from the dropper roughly .25mg. So you could count out however many drops you want, maybe try 3mg first. Let me know if you need more precise instructions.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks